turtlespeed

If I broke into your house . . .

"...( half my staff are from South Africa, Brazil, and Aussie..."

------------------------------------------------------------
Just curious...What staff ?

If you're saying you manage or are a DZO...name that DZ !

Is that relevant to the thread? Or is it just the two of you bitch-slapping each other again? I swear, the two of you deserve each other.

If anyone came into my house not invited or was a threat or immenant danger, they would be lying in the morgue.

In Westchester County, New York, if someone breaks into your house, and you have reasonable egress options then you must use them. If you kill them, and your life wasn't in immediate danger, you will go to jail. And, the family of those people who broke into your house can sue you in civil court.
We are all engines of karma

Didn't you break into that very same house a few generations ago, redecorate it and then proclaim it to be your house, subduing the existing occupiers by force? So now 400 years later you get to bitch about others wanting to did what your forefathers did. Nice.

Get over it. We won. And the world is a better place because of it. Why do you think everyone wants to come to America?

How many have YOU; personally, invited to put up in your home, offered 3 squares to, given them your ATM card for access to your savings, stepped down from your job so they can have it, "redecorated your house" so they could send for their families, turned the other cheek or didn't bat an eye when what you've worked hard for has been destroyed, taken, or quit claimed to a stranger, while you're taking a foreign language course, so you can be a hospitable host ?

Well, clearly he hasn't done that.

Dude, stop asking hard questions! [:/]
Where's your humanity?
It's not about equal opportunity!
It's about equal results.
Haven't you figured that out, yet?
:S>:(

Is that relevant to the thread? Or is it just the two of you bitch-slapping each other again? I swear, the two of you deserve each other.

;)

Irresponsible spending habits are not the fault of those providing credit.

That's like saying a ballplayer isn't responsible for his team losing even if he bets against them. Well, maybe . . . but it's also a pretty big conflict of interest to place bets your team mates are going to fail. It's pretty darn likely you'll start doing things that are a bit irresponsible in order to ensure they fail.

This is pretty close to what the financial institutions did. They loaned money to people and took out "insurance" on the loans they KNEW people couldn't pay back. They did it in massive blocks that encouraged more and more banks to lower their lending standards. Eventually it got so bad people could get huge mortgage loans with no proof they even had jobs.

I'm sorry, but at that point, the lenders are just as irresponsible as the people that are taking out the loans.

Nope, direct vs. indirect influence.

The ballplayer can directly sabatoge his team to proctically guarantee they lose.

The credit provider can pick high risk clients and give them funky terms and payments, but if the person actually pays on time, they can't "make" them default.

The insurance is more so they can offer high risk people credit, which they were sued for not doing as well as gov't regulations started requiring/insuring the risk for them.

I'll freely admit a situation where the gov't is taking the risk away from financial institutions is only going to lead them to take more risk and loans given by people who don't care if they default to people who don't care if they default are a bad combo but as much as they "fixed" the deck, every person had two Aces.

1. Not seek or accept loans they couldn't afford
2. Pay their payment on time for the loans they took.

When I bought my house 5ish years ago, they wanted to preaprove me for an insane ammount. I simply told them no, this is how much I want.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Which one are you labeling as a bitch?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

could be both !

could be both !

Not interested in "Could Be".

Question still stands.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

[ Andy 908]

If an RE is made & specific or nonspecifics are contained within, how is it not relevant to request specification ?
Threads twist & turn throughout, you should know that !
You just seem to take special note ...maybe you should be the one 'bitch slapped' :P

[ Andy 908]

If an RE is made & specific or nonspecifics are contained within, how is it not relevant to request specification ?
You just seem to take special note ...maybe you should be the one 'bitch slapped' :P

If I said he was -

Would I be in trouble?:D:D:P

[ Andy 908]

If I said he was -

-------------------------------------------------------
not with me...but I suppose that depends on if he 'objects' ;)

[ Andy 908]

If I said he was -

Which begs the question -
If someone gets bitch-slapped, who is the bitch? The slapper or the "Slappie"?

[ Andy 908]

If I said he was -

Which begs the question -
If someone gets bitch-slapped, who is the bitch? The slapper or the "Slappie"?

---------------------------------------------------------
Aren't we going to get in trouble for going off thread ?
Slappie -v- slapper ....hmmm
I'd say a bitch slap is an open hand 'there take that, now leave me alone' making it an either/ or !

Didn't you break into that very same house a few generations ago, redecorate it and then proclaim it to be your house, subduing the existing occupiers by force? So now 400 years later you get to bitch about others wanting to did what your forefathers did. Nice.

>>Get over it. We won. And the world is a better place because of it. Why do you think everyone wants to come to America?

Interesting point, bankrupt morality aside. The Brits and Boers who conquered South Africa and Rhodesia "won", too. But unlike the European conquerors of the Americas (esp. N. America), their strategic blunder was failing to consolidate their conquest with genocide of the pre-inhabiting indigenous population. Oopsie! Shoe's on the other foot now.

>>Get over it. We won. And the world is a better place because of it. Why do you think everyone wants to come to America?

Interesting point, bankrupt morality aside. The Brits and Boers who conquered South Africa and Rhodesia "won", too. But unlike the European conquerors of the Americas (esp. N. America), their strategic blunder was failing to consolidate their conquest with genocide of the pre-inhabiting indigenous population. Oopsie! Shoe's on the other foot now.

It's a good thing that I was there to help with all that then huh? Or you wouldn't have your life as it is now.

How did you get that Powell's house was broken into from that article? The title is "Illegal immigrants fix my house" and that's what it's about. Note: he doesn't specify if he hires them directly, or if he just suspects that whoever is his general contractor hires them.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

illegals broke into colin powell's house

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/19/politics/main6882567.shtml[url]

Nice of him to admit illegal activity.

He should be fined, and treated with the maximum extent of the law.

This is the most entertaining thread I've read in ages.

Quade - man up and say what you really meant about your KKK post.

BillV - Congrats on practicing your mad skillz at misdirection.

You whining screwballs that are arguing against throwing the bums out - YOU take them into YOUR house and feed them and educate them and provide support of all types for them, etc and keep your f'in errant hands off my tax dollars to do it.

I support the B&E = WHAM! people.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239