skyrider

The New Black Panther Party

Good job. You caught a spelling error. You've got them on the run now. :S

It got me a cheap laugh from at least one person, so bite me.

Of course it was funny. You found a spelling mistake and went out of your way to point it out rather than comment on the content of the post. That's hilarious.

Well, at least it seem we all finally agree the NBPP are a terrorist group!

I believe it does by default.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Winsor , I wish I had your way with words...VERY well put!

I just wonder where the threads come from.. and lo and behold.... lookie hereB|

Surprise surprise interesting those thread showed up on THAT website.

Deflect much?:S

So what, MANY news sites pick up the same stories!

Still waiitng for an honest answer about YOU think about the Black panthers are they terrorist or not, and if not, Why?

I am STILL waiting for YOU.. to COMPREHEND post # 88

Also still waiting for a definition of right wing hate group, and left wing hate group. Rub a dub dub ...
The forecast is mostly sunny with occasional beer.

Still waiitng for an honest answer about YOU think about the Black panthers are they terrorist or not, and if not, Why?

Also still waiting for a definition of right wing hate group, and left wing hate group. Rub a dub dub ...

I DO believe I posted this for everyone... a link to the Southern Poverty Law Center..

Come on, you are a big boy... capable of reading on your own aren't you????:D:D:ph34r:

Because there are hate groups on both sides you hint we should ignore them?? It hat yoru point?

No I am trying so suggest you familiarize yourself with all of them.

You never know which ones might decide to come get you right???:ph34r::ph34r:

Because there are hate groups on both sides you hint we should ignore them?? It hat yoru point?

Try reading back...Within the first few post , I compared them to the KKK and the American Nazi party!

I suggest you familiraze yourself with a whole thread, before makeing "assumptions!

Try reading back...Within the first few post , I compared them to the KKK and the American Nazi party!

I suggest you familiraze yourself with a whole thread, before makeing "assumptions!

Well you got two of them.. you have hundreds to go...:ph34r:

I DO believe I posted this for everyone... a link to the Southern Poverty Law Center..

Come on, you are a big boy... capable of reading on your own aren't you????:D:D:ph34r:

Yes you did, but you never provided the definitions. And, of course, neither does the SPLC.

Yes you did, but you never provided the definitions. And, of course, neither does the SPLC.

I think if you make their list.... you have earned the designation as a hate group, or are you going to argue that some of those groups are just patriotic Americans defending their way of life.

Oh well, I was just trying to get you to give us the meaning of a term you used to make a point. Sorry to have overwhelmed you.

Not overwhelmed at all... just putting up with the usual obfuscation from the right wing on whom they deem to be hate groups. :S:S:S

Oh well, I was just trying to get you to give us the meaning of a term you used to make a point. Sorry to have overwhelmed you.

Psst . . . Shhhh - it happens a LOT! Don't let on that you know though - she doesn't REALIZE it.

OH - that is just not right - you should not talk about people that way.>
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not overwhelmed at all... just putting up with the usual obfuscation from the right wing on whom they deem to be hate groups. :S:S:S

So You ARE saying the Panthers are not a hate group, but the KKK , adn the marican nazi party are?[:/]

So You ARE saying the Panthers are not a hate group, but the KKK , adn the marican nazi party are?[:/]

Dude do you wear a helmet when you ride???

Do you EVER answer a question?

Do you EVER answer a question?

Do you need another beer?

Not overwhelmed at all...

Then tell us. What is a right wing hate group, and why the need to differentiate it from, I suppose, a left wing hate group? You have an apparent disdain for conservatives and "right wingers," and you identifiy yourself with liberals and "left wing" thought, so I just wondered why you want to put labels on haters that parallel that line of thinking.
Tis all.

Then tell us. What is a right wing hate group, and why the need to differentiate it from, I suppose, a left wing hate group? You have an apparent disdain for conservatives and "right wingers," and you identifiy yourself with liberals and "left wing" thought, so I just wondered why you want to put labels on haters that parallel that line of thinking.
Tis all.

I differentiate because many of the right wing hate groups have actually ACTED OUT their fantasies turning them into reality with lynching’s, beating or shooting people to death because of their politics, religion, color or sexual orientation and let’s not forget that great patriot:S:S Timmy McVeigh and who supported him with material and immoral support .

I have yet to see anything from the morons that self identify with left wing hate groups other than some half assed crap back in the 60's, like the Weathermen. I guess you too are worried a gang of black panthers is coming to get you in your bedroom in the dark of night. I think the leftists are far less of a threat and a complete joke. They are pandering to a miniscule segment of miscreants. But they sure do scare the hell out of few people who seem to be easily skeered. Most of the leftists are very much like a couple posters here that yack a lot about no government but could never live in their fucked up wet dream anarchistic world. IMPOTENCE comes to mind.

I do have a disdain for those who stole the GOP by turning it into a completely unrecognizable entity that preaches moralist and family values and yet can’t even practice their own ideals. It’s not just mouthing words for political expediency you need to live those ideals. I miss the GOP that believed in small government and fiscal responsibility, the one who has grown the government all out of proportion and set us down a road of perpetual national debt. Again... mouthing the words does not make it so, they have to actually follow thru and they have proven they are incapable of doing anything they claim since the advent of VOODOO Economics brought on by the Great “fake” Communicator.
There I spelled it out.
Now would you like to come up with a cogent argument why you believe many of those groups do not belong on that list? I mean they do wrap themselves in patriotic symbols and believe in Christian Identity, the flag and apple pie.

Tis all.

I differentiate because many of the right wing hate groups have actually ACTED OUT their fantasies turning them into reality with lynching’s, beating or shooting people to death because of their politics, religion, color or sexual orientation and let’s not forget that great patriot:S:S Timmy McVeigh and who supported him with material and immoral support .

I have yet to see anything from the morons that self identify with left wing hate groups other than some half assed crap back in the 60's, like the Weathermen. I guess you too are worried a gang of black panthers is coming to get you in your bedroom in the dark of night. I think the leftists are far less of a threat and a complete joke. They are pandering to a miniscule segment of miscreants. But they sure do scare the hell out of few people who seem to be easily skeered. Most of the leftists are very much like a couple posters here that yack a lot about no government but could never live in their fucked up wet dream anarchistic world. IMPOTENCE comes to mind.

I do have a disdain for those who stole the GOP by turning it into a completely unrecognizable entity that preaches moralist and family values and yet can’t even practice their own ideals. It’s not just mouthing words for political expediency you need to live those ideals. I miss the GOP that believed in small government and fiscal responsibility, the one who has grown the government all out of proportion and set us down a road of perpetual national debt. Again... mouthing the words does not make it so, they have to actually follow thru and they have proven they are incapable of doing anything they claim since the advent of VOODOO Economics brought on by the Great “fake” Communicator.
There I spelled it out.
Now would you like to come up with a cogent argument why you believe many of those groups do not belong on that list? I mean they do wrap themselves in patriotic symbols and believe in Christian Identity, the flag and apple pie.

The only ones acting anything out lately have been Bush hating anti Tea Party lefty's
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>The only ones acting anything out lately have been Bush hating anti
>Tea Party lefty's . . . .

Right. Who can forget the Bush hating anti tea party lefties who killed all those people in Oklahoma City?

Lately is the key word
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I have yet to see anything from the morons that self identify with left wing hate groups other than some half assed crap back in the 60's, like the Weathermen

I will say that the Weathermen's activities in the 60's was not particularly half-assed; while I'm not sure exactly what they were hating on, some of them were engaged in what would now be considered terrorism. Others, just in plain old crime.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)