skyrider

The New Black Panther Party

Search for the Militia movement and the american resistance on youtube. The only reason that group has not declared war on the United States is because they think the United States already declared war on them. Some of their members are "POWs" already.

Can you explain what you mean by this? I've read it several times and I can't seem to understand why the only reason they haven't declared war on the US is because they US has declared war on them. Does that mean that if they believed the US hadn't declared war on them, they would declare war on the US?

Does that mean that if they believed the US hadn't declared war on them, they would declare war on the US?

That's the general impression I got from a few videos and skimming the websites. I get the impression that some of them would feel it's not the US but the NWO they would be declaring war on. but, yeah, I don't know the details of their agenda. You'll have to shift through all that bullshit yourself, sorry.

edited to add:NWO- new world order

But for Titus, who thinks the NRA “compromises” on gun rights, the Second Amendment isn’t solely about “firepower,” he says. “You have to see it in its spiritual and providential perspective.”

That perspective is about far more than hunting and self-defense. For Titus, the Court’s 2008 recognition of an individual right to bear arms, and its application of that principle to the states in the McDonald case, are crucial steps toward arming Americans against their own government. Titus cites the “totalitarian threat” posed by “Obamacare” and “what Sarah Palin said about death panels.” People need to be armed, he said, “because ultimately it may come to the point where it’s a life and death situation.”

Titus, who filed an amicus brief on behalf of the GOA, an organization which claims 300,000 members, told RD that “the ultimate authority is God.”

http://www.alternet.org/story/147453/extremist_christians_aim_to_create_armed_militias_against_%22godless%22_federal_government/
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

>Saying I must be scared of them is not an cheap insult?

Well, you did just post something that said "nothing is intimidating as New Black Panthers" and "they may want to kill you and your babies."

I don;t know how you live, but that doesn't make me scared, that makes me armed and ready! I don't live in fear, but I damn well don't live with blinders on!

(OK anti gun nuts, pick that apart)

I party from time to time with the Hells Angels,,,,they intimdate the hell out of me, But I am not scared of them!

Just don't piss them off. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I party from time to time with the Hells Angels,,,,they intimdate the hell out of me, But I am not scared of them!

Just don't piss them off. ;)

That is easy...ask no questions about club business, , and NEVER interupt them talking....

So worked up over nothing. fox news and the right wing media jumped on this because the racial aspect pushes some buttons with their viewers. They are race-baiting: "oooh, the scary angry black people are organizing, there's gonna be a race war and fox news is the only one who cares enough about america to report it." I can't even believe people fall for this shit.

Here are some facts and links to help you decide if you really need to arm yourself:

The criminal charges against three of the panthers were dropped by BUSH Department of Justice. It seems that the Obama DOJ were just following Bush's lead. http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201007120062

There have been no voters who actually claim to have been intimidated by the Panthers.
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/Philly_DA_No_Complaints_About_Black_Panthers_At_Polls

A leading conservative Republican on the Civil Rights Commission says the incident is much ado about nothing.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201007060019

And the Philadelphia leader does not even support Obama. On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America.
"http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34570

Here are some facts and links to help you decide if you really need to arm yourself:

The criminal charges against three of the panthers were dropped by BUSH Department of Justice. It seems that the Obama DOJ were just following Bush's lead. http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201007120062

Mediamatters quoting Olbermann as proof...priceless!!

So, Quinn.... maybe you can explain how the *BUSH* DOJ dropped charges in MAY 2009???

Said charges being dropped AFTER the court had already entered a default judgement on April 20, 2009. (HOW is that the Bush DOJ, again?)

Great 'facts' ya got going there, bud.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Anyone agree they belong on the no fly list? classified as Terrorist?

Are you saying that the New Black Panther Party belongs on the "no fly list"?

Seems odd to me that any political group should not be allowed Free travel without due process.

Now if you can prove certain individual members of that particular party guilty of some crime whereby their Right to travel has been suspended , then I might agree with you.
Can you do that are are you just scared of a strong Black political group.

Would you support water boarding each member or at least their leaders to gain intelligence of their plots and plans?

Blue Skies,
DJ

http://mediamatters.org/research/201007070020

The Bush administration's Justice Department -- not the Obama administration -- made the decision not to pursue criminal charges against members of the New Black Panther Party for alleged voter intimidation at a polling center in Philadelphia in 2008;
The Obama administration successfully obtained default judgment against Samir Shabazz, a member of the New Black Panther Party carrying a nightstick outside the Philadelphia polling center on Election Day 2008;

Bonus point from the same link:

The Bush administration DOJ chose not to pursue similar charges against members of the Minutemen, one of whom allegedly carried a weapon while harassing Hispanic voters in Arizona in 2006

So worked up over nothing. fox news and the right wing media jumped on this because the racial aspect pushes some buttons with their viewers. They are race-baiting: "oooh, the scary angry black people are organizing, there's gonna be a race war and fox news is the only one who cares enough about america to report it." I can't even believe people fall for this shit.

There have been no voters who actually claim to have been intimidated by the Panthers.
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/Philly_DA_No_Complaints_About_Black_Panthers_At_Polls

A leading conservative Republican on the Civil Rights Commission says the incident is much ado about nothing.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201007060019

And the Philadelphia leader does not even support Obama. On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America.
"http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34570

Worked up over nothing? Just black men saying kill whitey , and his babies...yeah...thats nothing!

:S what ya smoking? can I have a hit?[

That's great!!!!
You are so bad-ass!! You party and associate with members of a known and proven , criminal organization but you are scared of a few black guys who have formed a political action commitee.

Blue Skies,
DJ

How about a link to actual news on the case and not commentary?

The Bush administration's Justice Department -- not the Obama administration -- made the decision not to pursue criminal charges against members of the New Black Panther Party for alleged voter intimidation at a polling center in Philadelphia in 2008;

The civil case, however, DID continue under the Obama administration and that is what the furor is over - nice attempt at misdirection, though.

The Obama administration successfully obtained default judgment against Samir Shabazz, a member of the New Black Panther Party carrying a nightstick outside the Philadelphia polling center on Election Day 2008;

Then dismissed the case several days later, yes - exactly what is being discussed.

Bonus point from the same link:

The Bush administration DOJ chose not to pursue similar charges against members of the Minutemen, one of whom allegedly carried a weapon while harassing Hispanic voters in Arizona in 2006

So you're griping that the Bush DOJ treated the Minutemen and NBPs equally in that regard?

Since the Philly incident was evidently "just a nuisance", I'm sure you'll agree that the Arizona incident was the same.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's great!!!!
You are so bad-ass!! You party and associate with members of a known and proven , criminal organization but you are scared of a few black guys who have formed a political action commitee.

Blue Skies,
DJ

What is it with you bleeding heart whimps that keeps saying"scared" can you not read?

Not to mention "Politcal action commitee????

Are you that fucking slow?

politcal action commitees that preach "Kill Whitey, and his Babies"?

That is POLITICS?

I wish there was an award for "clueless person"...you'd win, hands down, "Black Panther's" = "Politcal Action Commitee"....:S

Do you also turn your liberal blind eye to the Klan?

There is a group of people who hate you because you have (I presume) white skin. There are people who hate me because I have brown skin. Is this news to you?

It seems that these sort of extremist groups really thrive on the media attention and it seems we've learned that in dealing with other groups. Fox news has other motives in reporting this "story".

How many members do they have? How many black people do you really think would join a HATE group that advocates this sort of violence? Why didn't they already join the Nation of Islam?

I can find plenty of YouTube videos advocating violence against me because I am a woman or because of my race.

Yeah, fine, have a gun, arm yourself. I have a gun too. But not to protect me from white people in the KKK.

So what is your point skyrider? What do you want the government to do about this small group of people who are saying mean things about you? What is the ideal out come for you here? You mentioned a no fly list. What else?

That's great!!!!

Blue Skies,
DJ

What is it with you bleeding heart whimps that keeps saying"scared" can you not read?

Not to mention "Politcal action commitee????

Are you that fucking slow?

politcal action commitees that preach "Kill Whitey, and his Babies"?

That is POLITICS?

I wish there was an award for "clueless person"...you'd win, hands down, "Black Panther's" = "Politcal Action Commitee"....:S

Hells Angels= party dudes?
Here you profess to associating with a known criminal entity yet you are terrified by a few Black men who come together for the betterment of society.
And you don't even see your hypocricy.

I believe you are blinded by fear!

As far as the message "kill whitey and his babies", if the majority vote for that ,well" and I'm quoting Bil Von "welcome to Democracy".
You can have your say at the ballot box. Maybe you should move to Kuwait.

Blue Skies,
DJ

Blue Skies,
DJ

So you're griping that the Bush DOJ treated the Minutemen and NBPs equally in that regard?

Since the Philly incident was evidently "just a nuisance", I'm sure you'll agree that the Arizona incident was the same.

Were you upset when the Minutemen case wasn't pursued? Why are you so upset now? That was my point.

Here you profess to associating with a known criminal entity yet you are terrified by a few Black men who come together for the betterment of society.

And you don't even see your hypocricy.

Speaking of hypocrisy, maybe you should do a bit more reading on the New Black Panther Party.

I believe you are blinded by fear!

I believe you're blinded, too...but by something else.

As far as the message "kill whitey and his babies", if the majority vote for that ,weel" and I'm quoting Bil Von "welcome to Democracy".
You can have your say at the ballot box. Maybe you should move to Kuwait.

Some nice hypocrisy you've got going on, there....or was all that stuff about rights in your other thread only for YOU?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706