Bolas

An unrefutable argument for Creationism...

Just try to refute his facts.
For that matter, see if you can agree either. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnPddKWIC_g

We ride on horse's backs, hence creationism is a valid theory.

Banannas are shaped like a hand while in a bunch, when opened they are easy to eat for humans.

God made fruit the shape they are. It makes sense that a religious person like the author rants about phallus-shaped fruit; it explain s Catholicism

All those tests on dinosaurs.... those tests called carbon dating for shorter spans: carbon 1/2 life ~ 5500 years as I recall or radioisotope dating.....but.....those tests; this guy really has his shit together.

Hair gel and hair spray at the same time..... I want my 5 minutes back.

Monkeys were created due to God thinking they were funny; God also coined teh term, "Barrel of monkeys" quite obviously.

And blacks are here for insurance claims.

If this is not satire, which he seems serious, this is a great argument for drug prohibition.

Banannas are shaped like a hand while in a bunch, when opened they are easy to eat for humans.

God made fruit the shape they are. It makes sense that a religious person like the author rants about phallus-shaped fruit; it explain s Catholicism

All those tests on dinosaurs.... those tests called carbon dating for shorter spans: carbon 1/2 life ~ 5500 years as I recall or radioisotope dating.....but.....those tests; this guy really has his shit together.

Monkeys were created due to God thinking they were funny; God also coined teh term, "Barrel of monkeys" quite obviously.

If this is not satire, which he seems serious, this is a great argument for drug prohibition.

I can't believe he didn't mention the thermos! ....the most amazing invention of all time! You put something cold in it and it stays cold.....but if you put something hot in it the stuff stays hot! How does it know?!? It must be divinely inspired!

I can't believe he didn't mention the thermos! ....the most amazing invention of all time! You put something cold in it and it stays cold.....but if you put something hot in it the stuff stays hot! How does it know?!? It must be divinely inspired!

That Jebus, he's a real card with his barrel of monkeys and all :D. I really like it when Jebus pulls a quarter out of my ear; it gets me every time. :P

Dinosaurs. Who can argue with that? What more proof could you possibly need?? (Well, facts maybe. But those get in the way of the truth)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I think the the theory of random chance is indisputable.

" I have no idea how I got here but the only way it could have happened is by purely random circumstances. I have no idea how the laws of physics were established but it must of been through some random process. O , and it occurred over billions of years which makes absolutely anything possible. Cause I don't believe in anything I can't see so there fore it don't exist. And the fool in this video is proof that God had nothing to do with creation, because , well he's dumb.

I made it about a quarter of the way through the video, and lost interest in what might follow.

I again state that the only inexhaustable natural resource is stupidity - and here was a veritable wellspring.

Nothing requires "belief" of its adherents unless it is pure, unadulterated bullshit. "Creationism" qualifies in spades.

the only inexhaustable natural resource is stupidity

:D:D:D:D

Awesome

The best plan to harness this resource that I've heard so far is to give people a free lotto ticket if they run in a giant hamster wheel for five minutes. I think it was in one of Scott Adams's books.

Awesome

The best plan to harness this resource that I've heard so far is to give people a free lotto ticket if they run in a giant hamster wheel for five minutes. I think it was in one of Scott Adams's books.

I bet you'd get more takers if you gave them 5 tickets for 15 minutes.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

They do have surgeons who can help you out with that.

Might be a painful work - quills of porcupine are hard as steel and looong .... :o

Love the 2nd part of your sigline. ;)

Christel

And the quills are barbed.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Awesome

Better still, offer both options.

Awesome

Cut costs considerably if just dangle a lottery ticket just in front of the wheel. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Awesome

Cut costs considerably if just dangle a lottery ticket just in front of the wheel. :P

How is that different than most pension plans?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Yikes!

What did we have for a barometer of stupidity before you tube?

More proof that the internet doesn't make people stupid; it just makes their stupidity available for all to see.

I'd like a poll to see which people think are wackier; creationist believers or 911 truthers,.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Yikes!

More proof that the internet doesn't make people stupid; it just makes their stupidity available for all to see.

I'd like a poll to see which people think are wackier; creationist believers or 911 truthers,.

Face it... there are a WHOLE lot of constipation theorists out there

Yikes!

You're one of those fiberists, aren't ya? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yikes!

You're one of those fiberists, aren't ya? :P

Nope but its as good an explanation for those people as anything else..... way too many are trying to retain WAY too much shit:ph34r:

Yikes!

Maybe not.

www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127370598

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.