riddler

Another Republican sex scandal

Still puttin words in others mouths to try and save your point

But your saying that Democrats believe people can't and shouldn't take care of themselves is not putting words in other people's mouths?

Gimme a break.

Oh wait, your response will be, "According to their votes." Very profound. Also not backed by any analysis or evidence from you, just a regurgitation of what you've been told to say.

- Dan G

But your saying that Democrats believe people can't and shouldn't take care of themselves is not putting words in other people's mouths?

Gimme a break.

Oh wait, your response will be, "According to their votes." Very profound. Also not backed by any analysis or evidence from you, just a regurgitation of what you've been told to say.

Health care anyone?
Expanding food stamps
Expanding unemployment benifits
Expanding SS
Expanding the drug program

No
not all Dems did this but damn near all of them

Now get over your voters guilt (based on your other post puttin words in others mouths):S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Gimme a break.

Expanding food stamps

Good job too, or the BUSH RECESSION would have had people starving when their benefits ran out.

You seem to conveniently ignore that YOUR guy was President during the bank melt-down, the mortgage crisis and a 25% drop in the stock market over his 8 years in office.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Gimme a break.

Expanding food stamps

Good job too, or the BUSH RECESSION would have had people starving when their benefits ran out.

You seem to conveniently ignore that YOUR guy was President during the bank melt-down, the mortgage crisis and a 25% drop in the stock market over his 8 years in office.

:D

You are funny
Abraham Lincoln

Health care anyone?
Expanding food stamps
Expanding SS

No

None of these things has anthing to do with Democrats' supposed belief that "people shouldn't take care of themselves." Except, that it, in your Limbaugh ruled world.

- Dan G

Gimme a break.

Expanding food stamps

You are funny

What's funny about a 25% drop in the stock market that wipes out a lot of peoples' retirement savings? What's funny about having your home repossessed? This recession started in Dec 2007. YOUR GUY was president (or have you forgotten).

You have a very warped sense of humor.

Health care anyone?
Expanding food stamps
Expanding SS

No

None of these things has anthing to do with Democrats' supposed belief that "people shouldn't take care of themselves." Except, that it, in your Limbaugh ruled world.

Proving my points yet again I see

Thank You:)
Abraham Lincoln

Gimme a break.

Expanding food stamps

You are funny

What's funny about a 25% drop in the stock market that wipes out a lot of peoples' retirement savings? What's funny about having your home repossessed? This recession started in Dec 2007. YOUR GUY was president (or have you forgotten).

Just because I will not follow your misdirections?

You ARE funny:D
Abraham Lincoln

Health care anyone?
Expanding food stamps
Expanding SS

No

Your concept of "proof" does not seem to be consistent with any dictionary definition.

Dude, if you ever bother to express a point, then I guess you could make tha claim. 99% of your posts are driveby ineundo.

I'd love to actually hear you try and articulate your position on anything. Usually you just post a one-liner and add sort sort of smiley. I'm beginning to think you don't really have anything to say.

Don't both posting another, "You've proven my point:D" until you actually make a point.

- Dan G

Health care anyone?
Expanding food stamps
Expanding SS

No

Your concept of "proof" does not seem to be consistent with any dictionary definition.

and keeping you on topic is like herding cats
Abraham Lincoln

Dude, if you ever bother to express a point, then I guess you could make tha claim. 99% of your posts are driveby ineundo.

I'd love to actually hear you try and articulate your position on anything. Usually you just post a one-liner and add sort sort of smiley. I'm beginning to think you don't really have anything to say.

Don't both posting another, "You've proven my point:D" until you actually make a point.

He's just missing JohnRich and Mike. Wait, until they're back. Then, Marc will increase his *turnover* of senseless posts by 100 percent.

In the meantime, he's just exercising a bit to keep in shape.

:S

(Generally, I dislike to talk about someone in 3rd person, like he's absent or so .... but, can't help myself this time: Marc, your actual posts simply are BS at its best) [:/]

dudeist skydiver # 3105

This recession started in Dec 2007. YOUR GUY was president (or have you forgotten).

And YOUR guys controlled Congress and the purse strings (or have you forgotten).

You have a very warped sense of history.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

He's just missing JohnRich and Mike. Wait, until they're back. Then, Marc will increase his *turnover* of senseless posts by 100 percent.

In the meantime, he's just exercising a bit to keep in shape.

:S

(Generally, I dislike to talk about someone in 3rd person, like he's absent or so .... but, can't help myself this time: Marc, your actual posts simply are BS at its best) [:/]

Why thank you :)
For what?

Proving my point about liberals and how they react when some one (me) just is not smart as them (you) disagrees with them

HOW DARE THEM>:(

B|

............ and my period key still works!!:o
Abraham Lincoln

And YOUR guys controlled Congress and the purse strings (or have you forgotten).

And exactly what great things did Bush accomplish when the R's dominated congress as well?

Not much of anything I can think of domestically. I disaproved of damn near all they did here at home. As did Limbaugh and Hannity but, the conversation was nearly always about Iraq at the time. Very little conversation about it back then
Abraham Lincoln

Proving my point about liberals and how they react when some one (me) just is not smart as them (you) disagrees with them

HOW DARE THEM>:(

You and I never had any dispute about political matters. I'm no American, so what do you mean with "....them (you) ....?"

You do not know anything about my political colour.

"Proving my point .....": You sound like a broken record. What a poor BS.

:S>:(

dudeist skydiver # 3105

And exactly what great things did Bush accomplish when the R's dominated congress as well?

He succeeded in not pushing the national dept into the trillions.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He succeeded in not pushing the national dept into the trillions.

HUH:S:S:S:S

DUUUUUUUDE... maths is your friend...delusion is not.:ph34r::ph34r:

I agree that it was a record deficit, but it was hardly over a trillion.

Reality isn't your strong point, or are you just living in one that survives only in your head?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I agree that it was a record deficit, but it was hardly over a trillion.

Reality isn't your strong point, or are you just living in one that survives only in your head?

Sorry but YOUR reality completely and utterly BITES .

When Ronnie the First brought us VOODOODOO Economics the deficit was $800 Billion. Your wonderful republitards left office in Jan of 2009 with a deficit of $11 TRILLION in deficits.

Sorry but your Clown in Chief. ran up TRILLIONS in deficits.:S:S

My bullshit meter just broke. Do you really believe this crap? Get a grip. Democrats don't hate America.

I don't think they hate America, but they do hate people who vote republican and they are willing to make a few sacrifices for the "greater good."
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Sorry but your Clown in Chief. ran up TRILLIONS in deficits.:S:S

And yours is hell-bent on doubling it in record time - this is supposed to be an improvement?

ANYTHING has to be an improvement.... If I ran my finances the way you guys ran shit since 1981..... I would just do the world a favor... and blow my fucking brains out.:S:S:S