kallend

One of my colleagues sold his house

Ha e you ever told your friend about any problems you may have with him and a 17 bedroom house? Corporate executives get more pay than they need. And a political science professor has more house than he needs.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

blogs.suntimes.com/konkol/2010/04/president_obamas_new_neighbors.html

Well, someone had to live next to the Obamas, and it just happened to be a friend of mine.

Did Tony Rezko subsidize your colleague's house, too?

Didn't read the article, did you. A bad habit of yours.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Ha e you ever told your friend about any problems you may have with him and a 17 bedroom house? Corporate executives get more pay than they need. And a political science professor has more house than he needs.

Its his money not yours so what does it matter how much anyone needs. You don't need to jump. You don't need a computer. You don't need a TV and couch......

If you had the knowledge and took the huge risks he did then you could have what he has.....but you instead just choose to be jealous and class envious.

What about Obama's huge house. At least this other guy made his money lagitimately instead of through the manditory taking of money from the people (we call that taxes of which obama is going to have more of).

Why not thank the guy for all the jobs he created with his company and all the other businesses and corporations that created jobs due to their business with his company? Why not thank him for all the people he has given the opportunity to provide plenty for themselves and thier families through thier employment with him? Why not thank him for giving so many the chance to live the american dream?

On the other hand we can thank Obama for forcing everyone to buy something they may or may not want or may or may not be able to afford.........

Well, someone had to live next to the Obamas, and it just happened to be a friend of mine.

Said article having merry fuck-all to do with my post, I will ask again:

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Oh..... how about thanking him for all the people he employed to build his house and all the other companies that employee numerous people that he had to purchase all the stuff he fills his house with?

Ever wonder why the dems decided not to make regulation against company executives and thier aircraft? Because of the thousands and thousands of people that would loose jobs becuase they wouldn't be building aircraft for company executives!

On the other hand we can thank Obama for forcing everyone to buy something they may or may not want or may or may not be able to afford.........

If they can't afford it, they will be able to get it bought for them by the gov. I know, such a luxury to have for free..... next thing they will be allowed to eat and breath.

If they can't afford it, they will be able to get it bought for them by the gov. I know, such a luxury to have for free..... next thing they will be allowed to eat and breath.

Actually, thats not true....if they can't afford it they can't buy it and they will be fined by the government.

Also, why should I have to pay for someone else beause they didn't work thier butt off through school like I did and didn't make the tough decisions like I did early on? How is that fair that they get something free because they weren't responsible and I not only have to pay for myself but for them as well?

And what does any of that have to do with freedom and when in the constitution is congress given the power to tax people for healthcare? Its not their... and don't try the welfare excuse because the constitution specifically lists (if you read on) what congress can and can't tax for and even some of the dems in congress admit that the constitution doesn't doesn't give them the power but, as one of them said, the constitution doesn't give congress the power to do a lot of the things it does.

In other words I get to pay for mine AND his ... that is nice. :P NOTHING is "free" It cost someone.

steveOrino

next thing they will be allowed to eat and breath.

Eating causes obesity, which is an expensive health care issue and greatly increases the expense. Thus, eating will be heavily taxed, if not outright banned.

Breathing also causes the emission of CO2 - a dangerous and toxic gas responsible for global warming. A breath tax will be coming shortly, too.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If you READ the article and exercise a few brain cells for a change, the answer will come to you.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If you READ the article and exercise a few brain cells for a change, the answer will come to you.

Nice PA, perfessor - not that I expected any different.

Read the article before I posted the first time, thanks. Going to answer the question, or just throw potshots at people from the lofty heights of your ego?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Does that make you important or something?
Why did you make this posting?

There is nothing new here that we did not already know. Kallend is an elitists with powerful Leftist/Marxist connections all the way up to the White House. What is funny is how this elitist colleague of Kallend is profiting off of his real estate ventures. But as someone who believes in free markets how can we criticize others who make profits with their real estate. Power to them. I just wonder how many youths this elitist political science professors indoctrinated into their Leftist/Marxist ideology over the years. Now will this elitist political science professor surrender his profits for the betterment of the masses like the good Leftist/Marxist that he is, or will he be running off to his favorite tax haven to shelter his wealth from the state. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I can't think of a better place one could live in terms of security. Not much chance of a burglar sneeking around. :)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Name droppers usually have an agenda
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Naw, sometimes it's just a "kind of cool coincidence" thing. One of my cousins likes to joke that she was once punched by George Foreman.

Of course, she was one of his tutors before the 1968 Olympics, and he punched all of his tutors in the arm as a good bye...

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Naw, sometimes it's just a "kind of cool coincidence" thing. One of my cousins likes to joke that she was once punched by George Foreman.

Of course, she was one of his tutors before the 1968 Olympics, and he punched all of his tutors in the arm as a good bye...

My claim to fame is that "I once threw up in Doug Gilmour's bathroom". B|

For those who do not know who Doug Gilmour is, he was a big NHL hockey star from the 1980s and 1990s. Now how many of you can say you have thrown up in the bathroom of an NHL hockey star? I am such an elitist, I know ... ROFLMAO ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

What makes you post all details about your trips into the *wilderness* ? Does that make you Crocodile Dundee?

:ph34r: Jeez, I can't believe you guys fell for Kallends post.

:D:D:ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105