mnealtx

To all my SC friends...

To you, to kallend, billvon. Marg, warped and all the others here in SC. May your new year be safe and healthy.

Marry Christmas everyone

kallend, my prayers are still with you and you wife. My good health find her soon

Marc
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Good to know that on Christmas eve we can set differences aside and enjoy the fellowship. Merry Christmas to all.

I truly believe 99.9 % of us would get along at the after jump bonfire and drink go round.......... unless of course the conversation turned to politics. And who knows, in person that may even be fun:)
Abraham Lincoln

Merry Christmas to all, and best wishes for a safe, productive, happy, and jump-filled 2010. And, an extra "vibe" for those who are far from their families this holiday season.

Don

Good to know that on Christmas eve we can set differences aside and enjoy the fellowship. Merry Christmas to all.

I truly believe 99.9 % of us would get along at the after jump bonfire and drink go round.......... unless of course the conversation turned to politics. And who knows, in person that may even be fun:)

Yeah... no bannings:ph34r::ph34r:

You'd be running around the place spanking asses anyway.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You'd be running around the place spanking asses anyway.... :P

And giving Amazon Hugs..... and yes you get one... although there are several people around here that there is no way I am giving one to em.... Squeezing guys like them who are so full of shit... could be messy:S

I truly believe 99.9 % of us would get along at the after jump bonfire and drink go round.......... unless of course the conversation turned to politics. And who knows, in person that may even be fun[Smile]

You know it, it is easier to 'unleash' on an internet forum than it is in person.

As much as I disagree with many aspects of Christmas, I have always enjoyed the time to appreciate life, family and friends.

Happy holidays to everyone and lets hope for a healthy and prosperous new decade for all.

:)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Happy Holidays, Brother!!

Same for the rest of you all. Thanks for eight years of gained knowledge, humbling experiences and alternative ways of looking at the same subject.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

B|
Abraham Lincoln

I truly believe 99.9 % of us would get along at the after jump bonfire and drink go round.......... unless of course the conversation turned to politics. And who knows, in person that may even be fun[Smile]

You know it, it is easier to 'unleash' on an internet forum than it is in person.

As much as I disagree with many aspects of Christmas, I have always enjoyed the time to appreciate life, family and friends.

Happy holidays to everyone and lets hope for a healthy and prosperous new decade for all.

As safe jumps and may good health be with you this new year my intenet friend:)
Abraham Lincoln