rushmc

ACORN has had a good week

ACORN assists them in getting to the polling places and casting their ballots.

Indeed...several times ;)

I have not ever found any credible source that shows ACORN to have been involved in VOTING fraud.

ACORN and some its employees have been in the news for voter REGISTRATION fraud, which is completely different.
Much of what I have read was due to ACORN following federal law and marking up those registration forms that they believed to be fraudulent. The marked up registration forms were brought to the attention of the election commissions.

If you are an ignorant imbecile, you believe that voter registration fraud is the exact same thing as voting fraud.

If you have the brains of the average eight grader, you understand the extreme difference between the two.

Ignorance can be corrected.

yea it just gets better and better

At least they are cleaning their own house.

Excuse me????

Cleaning house AFTER being made isn't cleaning house, it's political backpedaling and attempted ass covering. What's next? Are you going to say Van Jones is out because B.O. didn't like his taste in green?

Glenn Beck is just f*ckin up yer day, ain't he?

I think the President is forgetting that the past is exceedingly easy to dig up these days. And man, what a past he has in this US of KKKA ;)

And the fun is only beginning...:o
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

When you have educated yourself as to what ACORN actually is, and what they actually do, feel free to contribute from a position of knowlege.

Either you're drinkin' the cool-aid or you're not paying attention - or more likely, both.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

fraud is fraud - it messes up your credibility. And while the right wing might be on the offensive to 'set-up' ACORN with pimps and ho's to prove a point, well, they did successfully prove a point

ACORN now has to make good on all that, backpedal and work harder to prove to the world that it is credible. Or suffer the consequences.

Just because the ACORN website says it has admirable goals, does not mean that a bunch of dicks are not running the organization and screwing up those goals.

The Aryan Nations websites (one of them) touts them as a support group for 'Caucasian Christians', but we know that ain't so.

Everyone judges themselves by their INTENTIONS. Others will judge you by your ACTIONS. ACORN blew this one, and they lose my respect with their radical efforts in voter registration. It proves to me that they are no good, and I do not want them running anything important, and certainly not getting any money from my tax dollar for it either.

Likewise, I do not want some Christian right-wing fundamentalist 'family oriented association' getting funding just so they can fight against abortion (which is legal) and ultimately assist groups that kill doctors. (and many other actions that hide behind such 'faith-based' initiatives.)

Can any of the righy bloviators explain why this appears to be incomprehensible to you?

Begin quoted text >>>

Much of what I have read was due to ACORN following federal law and marking up those registration forms that they believed to be fraudulent. The marked up registration forms were brought to the attention of the election commissions.

<<< End

It is really amazing to me that righties defend those that deliberately and ILLEGALLY went after ACORN by knowingly filling out fasle registration forms.
Those individuals should be arrested and prosecuted, shouldn't they?

If you guys had got all self-righteous about THIS and THIS your double standard wouldn't be so apparent.

People who are worried about federally funded groups encouraging felonies, including child prostitution, are somehow engaged in a double standard because they weren't posting on the internet about some other, unrelated, cases?

I'm not really following your logic.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

If you guys had got all self-righteous about THIS and THIS your double standard wouldn't be so apparent.

People who are worried about federally funded groups encouraging felonies, including child prostitution, are somehow engaged in a double standard because they weren't posting on the internet about some other, unrelated, cases?

I'm not really following your logic.

Sorry, I'll try to make it simpler for you next time.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If they are doing this they suck as bad as ACORN.

As far as a double standard, where have I supported activities like this?

Your goofy ass desperation is showing with your lame ass attempts to divert attention from the failing president:D

Did I spell everything OK prof?

what a fucking joke the attempts you have posted today are fella!

:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

THAT is the whole point, you DIDN'T condemn it when it happened, but you focus on ACORN.

That is called hypocrisy - criticizing the other side for the same things you give a pass to on your own side.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

THAT is the whole point, you DIDN'T condemn it when it happened, but you focus on ACORN.

That is called hypocrisy - criticizing the other side for the same things you give a pass to on your own side.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

The hell I didn't sir

You are one desperate sob on this topic and I would guess, knowing you, you spent some time searching this site to throw something back at me. Then, in a lame dick attempt to cover your ass you come up with this shit????

Lame dude, really fucking lame
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Pimps and hookers deserve federal assistance too!

I wonder if Hollywood will give them the award for "Best Documentary"........

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

at least we agree on something - ACORN seems to have strayed a long way from their initial goals,

This is the way the system is supposed to work, and I am fine with them being out the government until they get their act in order.

Now if we only had more hidden video of the Christian Right Wing doing just-as-bad-things on the other side of the fence.

What do you mean "until they get thier act in order..." They should be invovled in government at all. In the same way what does it matter that the "christian right wing" is doing as they shouldn't be invovled in government either. Also, ACORN is a single organization. There is no single christian right wing organization. There are many christian organization, many right wing organizations, many christian right wing organizations..... there are also many left wing organization.....many violent left wing organizations such as storm or even unions......there are extremists on both sides and we've seen far more extremism from the left than the right. So, what they will always be there.

Remember to look out for the right wing extremists who make racial slurrs and beat up black people or the ones who kill pro life (anti abortion) people or the right wing organizations that blew up part of the pentiagon or the christian preachers who think all white people are racist and that any god who helps white people is bad and look out for the right wing extremist who want to fundimentally change this country by causing a collapse of our economic system and thing government should take control of the media and do just what happened in the great country of cuba and the right wing extremists who want to form a marxist country by taking control of business like the car industry like they did at the begin of nazi germany and the healthcare industy and the right wing extemists who thing animals should be able to bring suites in court and those who think we should sterilize people without them knowing and the right wing extremist who thinks eugenics is a good idea and should be brought back and the extremist who think that doctors should not do whats best for the patient but whats best for society! Run for the hills!!!!!......oh.................wait ............................. those are left wing extremists....