BillyMongilly

BSBD Tiller the Baby Killer

He was one of a few Dr's, who late in the term, let the babies head crown, then drill a hole in it and suck out the brains.

Nice medical procedure dont you think?B|

(Not saying his murder was in any way right)

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Just look up late term abortion.

See if you can continue to support that practice.
Abraham Lincoln

George Tiller performed an abortion on a nine year old girl once without notifying the state of Kansas as required by law. This nine year old girl was raped by her father. There was no investigation by law enforcement since Tiller never bothered to notify law enforcement about this child rape.

Do you have a link to any info about this? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.

This was one of the ninteen misdemeanor counts that were levied against him by the Kansas State Board of Healing Arts. George Tiller was found "Not Guilty" on all ninteen counts. Foulston and Sebielius were on Tiller's side.

Bill O'Reilly did a show one day when he interviewed a nurse who worked for the Tiller clinic and he grilled her about this nine year old girl. The nurse kept trying to change the subject, not wanting to answer the question. O'Reilly kept on her until she almost broke down and cried.

I'd get a link for you from OR listing the ninteen counts but their website is being slammed right now and I can't get in.
How high are we going? Oh about 9000. Oh Mr. Pilot! How high are we going? Oh about 12000! That's the ticket!

Here, I will help you.

Late Term Abortion – The procedures
There are three general procedures of late-term abortions and partial birth abortions. The first and most popular is called D&E (Dilation and evacuation). Once the cervix is dilated, the fetus is removed by inserting forceps into the uterus. The Fetus is then separated into pieces. These “pieces” of your baby will be removed one at a time. Vacuum aspiration is then used to ensure no tissue remains in the uterus.

The second procedure is early induction of labor. This is very painful and intense for the woman and is rarely used as an abortion procedure.

The third procedure is called Intact D&X surgery. This procedure includes a 2-3 day process to gradually dilate the cervix using sticks of seaweed which absorb fluid and swell. Once this process is finished, the doctor uses forceps and grasps the baby’s leg to turn it to breech position. The baby is then pulled out of the birth canal, leaving the head inside the canal. An incision is then made at the base of the baby’s skull and the brain tissue is removed, causing the skull to collapse. The entire baby is then removed.

Abraham Lincoln

The fact is, God loved him just as much as he loves everyone else

You can't possibly know that... You can believe it but you ought not state it like it's a fact ....You can only guess.

I am going by what the Bible says. You can call the Bible a fairy tale if you like, but the pro-life community is driven by Bible scriptures.

If you like, I will post specific scriptures, but I won't unless called to.
How high are we going? Oh about 9000. Oh Mr. Pilot! How high are we going? Oh about 12000! That's the ticket!

Thanks for the kind invitation but unnecassary - thanks.

I would never call the Bible a fairy tale, I simply dispute it's origins... that's a bit harsh, what I meant that it's the word of men written by the hand of men. Is my take.

My real problem occures when people quote it as fact without any further evidence.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

>Nice medical procedure dont you think?

If it saves the life of the mother, or terminates the life of a fetus that was going to die anyway (i.e. one with thanatophoric dysplasia) and reduces the risk to the mother - yes, it is a "nice" procedure, one that I am glad we have.

I am going by what the Bible says. You can call the Bible a fairy tale if you like, but the pro-life community is driven by Bible scriptures.

If you like, I will post specific scriptures, but I won't unless called to.

and thats their problem right there

Thanks for the kind invitation but unnecassary - thanks.

I would never call the Bible a fairy tale, I simply dispute it's origins... that's a bit harsh, what I meant that it's the word of men written by the hand of men. Is my take.

My real problem occures when people quote it as fact without any further evidence.

OK, and I was referrring to the Pro-Life people who believe in the Bible yet are celebrating Tiller's death right now. They believe in the Bible, yet their actions don't support their words.

Yes, the Bible is written by man. So are scientific theories. The difference is, scientific theories have been proved false when the Bible has not. There are actually Bible scriptures which mirror scientific discoveries, such as the fact that every single element of the human body can be found in the earth when the Bible says God formed man from the dust of the earth. Gen 2:7

That's just one example.

The difference is, scientific theories have been proved false when the Bible has not.

scientific theories by their very nature are falsifiable in fact it has been said that a theory is not scientific unless it is falsifiable

people who like to believe everything in the bible use the argument that these things are theories and not fact all the time. that is one of sciences greatest virtues EVERYTHING is open to scrutiny and verification

NOTHING in the bible is open to scrutiny or falsification apparently

i asked the poster a question

im still waiting for the answer

An answer to what? Quoting helps a bunch.

i asked royd did he believe the doctor deserved to die which is implied from his post. you said that is not what he said. thats fine he did not specifically said that but he implied it imo so i asked him to clarify

he has not

"In fact, I'm certain in his mind it's not only justified, but mandated."

This is an important point to consider, I think. The pro-life movement believes that abortion is the murder of a person, if I understand the pro-life position properly. It seems that a hard-core pro-lifer might reason as follows. Abortion is murder. It is no different than the murder of a fully grown adult. Doctors who perform abortions are murderers, no different than the individual who shoots, stabs, or beats to death a fully grown adult. The laws of the USA permit the murder of millions of people - unborn children - every year. We (the pro-life movement) have tried to get the laws changed to stop the wholesale slaughter of unborn babies, but we have failed. Our other efforts, like picketing abortion clincs, have also failed to stop the slaughter. There is no other way to stop the mass murder of unborn babies than by eliminating abortion doctors. Therefore, it is my moral duty to kill these doctors, because doing so is the only way to save the lives of unborn children.

Would that not be a rational line of thought for the seriously committed pro-life individual?

>Nice medical procedure dont you think?

If it saves the life of the mother, or terminates the life of a fetus that was going to die anyway (i.e. one with thanatophoric dysplasia) and reduces the risk to the mother - yes, it is a "nice" procedure, one that I am glad we have.

There you go. However, most abortions are performed simply becasue the mother does not want the baby. They couldn't take the responsibility of requiring the man to wear a condom and couldn't take on the responsibility of putting the child up for adoption and abortion was the easy way out. Very rarely is an abortion performed because the baby or the mother is in danger.

pro-life community is driven by Bible scriptures

My Pro-Life views are NOT driven by the Bible scripture. It is NOT an issue of religion.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>The difference is, scientific theories have been proved false when the
>Bible has not.

Sure it has. Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 contradict each other. (In Genesis 1 cattle came before man, in Genesis 2 men came before cattle.) The earth really doesn't have "edges." You really can't see all the kingdoms of the earth from a very tall mountain (Matthew 4.) Likewise, a tall enough tree cannot be seen by everyone on the earth (Daniel 4.) The Earth, of course, is round, and that prevents such things from happening. But as the authors of the Bible didn't know that, they can be forgiven for using somewhat inaccurate imagery.

>However, most abortions are performed simply becasue the mother does
>not want the baby.

Agreed - and in those cases, it's a horrible decision. I am glad we have the option, though, for the 2% of times that it is important for health reasons.

Yes, unfortunately there are a few folks who are celebrating Tillers murder right now.

Well, when you post a subject that says 'RIP, baby killer,' it sure sounds like a celebration.

I guess I'm glad I don't live in Kansas, where access to health care can be eliminated by gunman.

The difference is, scientific theories have been proved false when the Bible has not.

scientific theories by their very nature are falsifiable in fact it has been said that a theory is not scientific unless it is falsifiable

people who like to believe everything in the bible use the argument that these things are theories and not fact all the time. that is one of sciences greatest virtues EVERYTHING is open to scrutiny and verification

NOTHING in the bible is open to scrutiny or falsification apparently

Yes, it has been for generations. This is the main goal of many folks, to prove a single Bible scripture false. If they can, their battle has been won.

So far, this Bible which has been written by man many years ago has not been proved with a single fabrication.

I don't know about you, but I find that amazing.

"In fact, I'm certain in his mind it's not only justified, but mandated."

This is an important point to consider, I think. The fundamenttalist religous movement believes that the west is an abomination, if I understand the fundamentalist religous movement properly. It seems that a hard-core religous fundamentalist might reason as follows. how the west acts causes murder and suffering . this is no different to their own laws about murder the people of the country who support their goverment who murder are no different than the individual who shoots, stabs, or beats to death a fully grown adult. The laws of the USA permit the murder of millions of people every year. We (the the fundamentalist religous movement) have tried to get the laws changed to stop the wholesale slaughter of our people and we have tried to live peacefully in our own countries, but we have failed. Our other efforts, like picketing have also failed to stop the slaughter. There is no other way to stop the blasphemous ways of the west than to destroy the country and their people Therefore, it is my moral duty to blow shit up

Would that not be a rational line of thought for the seriously committed terrorist?

insert any terrorist organisation as appropriate

im stretching but not by much

Well, when you post a subject that says 'RIP, baby killer,' it sure sounds like a celebration.

of course, in skydiving, "BSBD" is a phrase of respect

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

They couldn't take the responsibility of requiring the man to wear a condom

im open to correction here but dosnt the bible prohibit contraceptionof any kind and prohibit sex that is not for the purpose of procreation?

assuming im right(and the catholic church definitely thinks this is the case) who decides which parts of the bible to listen to and which not to listen to?