JohnRich

Who is the bigger bigot?

Times change.. only the groups that its ok to discriminate against really changes and it always seems that "conservatives" are the ones discriminating.

When it comes to Muslims you sure are very "conservative" then.:|
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

She was asked a question and she told her true opinion in a none insulting way.
Her options were to Lie, or tell the truth. This was not some person holding a God hates fags sign. She was asked, I don’t believe she could have even said can I have another question.

So the dude calling her a dumb bitch is the bitch who is whining because someone doesn’t agree with him.

This was a beauty pageant and the guy who asked the question was out of line from the start.

Times change.. only the groups that its ok to discriminate against really changes and it always seems that "conservatives" are the ones discriminating.

When it comes to Muslims you sure are very "conservative" then.:|

There is a difference between who is discriminated against in this country... and who is an outright fucking enemy.

But nice strawman...

In my lifetime.. I have just heard of one too many fucking muhammed's who blew himself to paradise.... Sorry but if you hate me bad enough to waqnt to kill me.. I wanna kill you first. Do unto others before they can do unto you. If muslims want to live in peace... let them PROVE IT.

Do you think the conservatives hate you more than fags???

Of all the Muslims I talk to and work with every day, I've never met a single one who is my enemy or wants to blow any of us up. Instead, we talk about our children, what they're doing in school, how they're coming along with their golf lessons, and how we wish summer would get here. Sometimes we talk about flying, but Ill shut up where that's concerned, because it MIGHT be construed as an attempt to blow somebody up.

:S

~linz

--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

If you're going to debate, stick to the issues. She answered his question honestly and directly. If he disagreed, he could've used the blog to articulate why and open a dialogue rather than spew insults.

Personally, I don't like her answer, but I'd love to sit down with her and talk about it.

because it MIGHT be construed as an attempt to blow somebody up.

:S

~linz

Ya. like when someone on this site uses the word boy in a post and billvon calls them a racist:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

So who is the bigger bigot?
Miss California, for honestly stating her religious beliefs?
Or Perez Hilton for calling her names and threatening to attack her because he disagrees with her?

If you're going to debate, stick to the issues. She answered his question honestly and directly. If he disagreed, he could've used the blog to articulate why and open a dialogue rather than spew insults.

How did I not "stick to the issues"?

Or Perez Hilton for calling her names and threatening to attack her because he disagrees with her?

How did I not "stick to the issues"?

Psst … I think she was implying that Hilton did not stick to the issues. Instead, he resorted to calling the contestant a "stupid bitch" in his blog.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Do you think the conservatives hate you more than fags???

If they don’t know me personally and decided they like me or hate because I am Muslim there ignorant either way. They should get to know me before making up there mind.

I like some, and don't like some of them.

But nice strawman

Its not a straw man when you use less then 1% of the Muslim population, to judge all of them. That actually is the exact definition of being a racist or at the least is a racist view.

I have just heard of one too many fucking muhammed's who blew himself to paradise.... Sorry but if you hate me bad enough to waqnt to kill me.. I wanna kill you first. Do unto others before they can do unto you. If muslims want to live in peace... let them PROVE IT.

I bet for every Muhammad you find I can find 10 who is a Dr., a professor, a scientist, or other positively contributing member of our world.

You just have so much hate for brown people that you can never see the good that they do, and you are incapible of seeing their side.

I know you don't think you’re a racist (I don’t think you are but your online attitude sure makes you look like one.) but if you walk like a duck and quack like a duck.........

Well, Miss California certainly is a bigot, and one could argue Perez is too although I prefer to see him as a whiney bitch.

Miss California needs to understand that marriage is a civil contract that does not involve christianity. She also needs to understand that the "biblical" definition of marriage is far from "one man and one woman."

Therefore, she is the bigger bigot IMO, but even worse, she's a bumbling, air-headed, stupid bitch.

the imortant question here is who the hell gives a shit what anyone who has anything to do with a beauty pageant thinks. they are one of americas most ridicolous 'traditions'

the girls has ridicolous opinions and it lost her a ridicolous contest who cares.....

the judge has a ridicolous name and is famous for no reason and is a judge in a ridicolous show who cares

You just have so much hate for brown people that you can never see the good that they do, and you are incapible of seeing their side.

I see that as more of a reflection on YOU Darius.. with all your brown people whining over the years. That tells me YOU have issues with white people in general.... and christians..... well jews too... and that certainly is borne out with your incessant hatred towards anyone not muslim such as IDF or americans in any mideast conflict against your brown brothers.:S:S

Do you ever wonder how many traitors we have in this country, those who would sell out this country or harm this country.. for their muslim religion???

I think your 1% is a VERY low number.

That tells me YOU have issues with white people in general.... and christians..... well jews too... and that certainly is borne out with your incessant hatred towards anyone not muslim such as IDF or americans in any mideast conflict against your brown brothers.:S:S

Do you ever wonder how many traitors we have in this country, those who would sell out this country or harm this country.. for their muslim religion???

I think your 1% is a VERY low number.

WOAH! You'd better be careful and slow down. The US has a long history under republican regimes, yes, I wrote regimes, of murderous tactics of Middle-Eastern citizens, from the Iranian debacle back in the '50s to Reagan's cynical happiness of deaths in Iran and Iraq for eight years to George Bush's ultimate order to kill thousands of retreating Iraqi medical personnel after a cease fire to his son's illiterate move to invade Iraq with its "Alqaida" connections.

The "good christian republicans" have been responsible for millions of senseless deaths of Muslims over the last 50 years, and you'd know this if your source of news was beyond Fat Limbaugh and Fixed Noise.

I'm an American, and an Atheist. Islam is a religion that is far more peaceful than christianity.

Do your research. It's not that difficult.

Islam is a religion that is far more peaceful than christianity.

B U L L S H I T E

You are the one in SERIOUS need of research DUUUUUUUUDE.

How many christians named Jesus have been strapping on bombs and blowing themselves up on trains.. planes... busses.. in theaters... disco's... shopping malls.... restaurants.. et al.

Seems there is a VERY high proportion of guys named muhammed doing that for fun and 72 virgins at least in my lifetime..

Also think Marine barracks..etc etc etc... and on and on... THey will not make peace.. so let them have the VERY best war that money can buy.

Peacefull MY ASS.

By the way.. I usually listen to MSNBC...... not Faux News.. and I prefer Olberman and Maddow any day to Lush RimJob and Sean Insanity.

Islam is a religion that is far more peaceful than christianity.

B U L L S H I T E

You are the one in SERIOUS need of research DUUUUUUUUDE.

How many christians named Jesus have been strapping on bombs and blowing themselves up on trains.. planes... busses.. in theaters... disco's... shopping malls.... restaurants.. et al.

Seems there is a VERY high proportion of guys named muhammed doing that for fun and 72 virgins at least in my lifetime..

Also think Marine barracks..etc etc etc... and on and on... THey will not make peace.. so let them have the VERY best war that money can buy.

Peacefull MY ASS.

you are ignorant beyond belief

christianity has caused the deaths of millions and millions of innocent people throughout the ages MILLIONS, right up to about 10 years ago people were blowing other people up a few miles up the road from were i live in northern ireland in the name of one christian religon or another

so firstly, while the tradgedies carried out by the terrorists over the last 50/60 years are no less horrific it is a relatively recent occurence in world history. (edit; in fact i would hazard a guess that it coincides somewhat with the time the west started interfering in the middle east)

secondly people call them muslim terroists, the problem with that is that muslim comes first and therefore people think muslim=terrorist when the truth is terrorist = terrorist it dosnt matter if its a catholic terrorist a protestant terrorist a basque terrorist or a muslim terrorist.

muslim fundamentalists are the vast vast MINORITY of muslims and those who resort to actively carrying out atrocities against others are the minority of that group again

you seriously need to get over your prejudiced ways if your country is going to have any chance of making peace with the arab world

FAIL

Peaceful...:S:S:S:S:S RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Start here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_in_the_Muslim_world .

This certainly has a bearingontodays conflict.. India v Pakistan...and Kashmir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_invasions_of_India

...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown by barbarians invading from without and multiplying from within.

Religious extremism is always scary, regardless of the religion as most religious books have violence and hatred in them that thankfully most moderates ignore.

Then again if people were forced to choose their religion or their country the moderates would pretty much have to choose to be extremists or almost non believers/non practicing.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.