rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

why no-one with half a functioning braincell takes your conspiracy theories seriously

you shouldn't be so honest and forward about the brain capacity of your countrymen.

I guess they did let GW run the country for 2 full terms,

idiots.

:D:D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Do you have any actual evidence that there's anything suspicious about this death other than the fact the conspiracy nuts put the word "mysterious" in front of it?

mystery
[mis-tuh-ree, -tree]
–noun, plural;ies.
1. anything that is kept secret or remains unexplained or unknown: the mysteries of nature.
2. any affair, thing, or person that presents features or qualities so obscure as to arouse curiosity or speculation: The masked guest is an absolute mystery to everyone.

Search 'Barry Jennings dies' on google and see if you can find a cause of death, he is most definately dead, but nobody is revealing why? I may be wrong but I did have a good look. I found no mention of a cause anywhere.

That is a dictionary definition of a mystery, some people know but we do not.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

you shouldn't be so honest and forward about the brain capacity of your countrymen.

I guess they did let GW run the country for 2 full terms,

GWB has never run my country.:S

It felt like it at the time tho:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

No I could not find a cause of death, nor could I find the cause of death of my grandmother on google either, neither warrants me to desribe either as mysterious.
If you have evidence for foul play present it, but dont just present your ignorance as evidence.

Some people know the significance of human chromosone 2 for human evolution, some people dont. I wouldnt describe it as mysterious.
Since you are so fond of looking up words in the dictionary, maybe you should look at up the word "context".
The tin foil hat brigade dont know how a guy died , they fill the internet with their ignorance, so they type the word mysterios in front of his death and suddenly theyved proved their paranoia. Can you see why we are not buying it?

During your extensive research, did you see how bldg 7 had a wall that was obviously warped/bowing out? It was reported/shown by reporters at the time. That was an indication that the building was heavily damaged as a result of the falling debris and fire.

Why is it that you're only skeptical of the official story? What, if any, aspects of the conspiracy claims do you not believe?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I have to verify that I''m getting this straight.

Years ago explosives were planted in WTC 1, 2, & 7 in anticipation of flying fuel laiden jetliners into 1 & 2 ,the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylavania.

Or, enough explosives were installed on the weekend before 9/11 in 3 buildings in anticipation of flying fuel laiden.....

Or, it wasn't really a jet that hit the Pentagon, rather a missile fired from a fighter jet.

There was a witness to the explosions in WTC 7 but he was silenced because of what he knew.

FEMA arrived in advance on 9/10 because they knew of the attacks.

Or, the nose cones of the planes were really shaped charges.

The Bush family wants control of the world's oil supply.

Do you really believe all/any of this or are you just afraid that it's very possible we were vulnerable enough to be effectively attacked for the 2nd time on our own soil by Islamic extremists? Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

The same person you often refer to as an idiot (GWB) was intelligent enough to pull this off?

Please.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

>An invesigation that ommits vital information and evidence is not
>a bonafide investigation.

Of course. But your claim that vital information was omitted does not make it so. If that were true, there would be no bonafide investigations, ever, because someone could claim they found a dead branch that was critical to the investigation and it was overlooked. (Oh, and now they can't seem to find the dead branch, so someone from the government probably stole it or sold it to China.)

>It takes many people getting many millions of dollars to pull this sort of shit off . . .

When's the last time many people got together to kill 3000 people - and no one talked? It's the classic Prisoner's Dilemma, which is why such a plan would not work.

Do you really believe all/any of this or are you just afraid that it's very possible we were vulnerable enough to be effectively attacked for the 2nd time on our own soil by Islamic extremists?

You know what, I don't know. How about that.

Nobody knows except for the people that did this.

I am not the type of person that must have an answer, i am the type of person that would like to have an answer but won't take a bullshit story just because that makes me feel better. e.g. religion.

I don't think it would ever be possible for a terrorist to hit the pentagon with a hijacked plane, i don't think one did but you guys accept that one did because it was told to you that way. if it is possible and the GW admin, let it happen (how is thier competence?) and then they were elected in again while still fighting a war based on a lie (WMD's) that was common knowledge.

What does that tell you about the people of the USA that voted for him?

:D

There are too many examples of how and why he is an idiot and people keep asking me how an idiot like that could pull such a thing off.

He couldn't, he is an idiot, but the people that put him there must have some very good powers of persuasion indeed. Either that or half of america are indeed idiots?

>When's the last time many people got together to kill 3000 people - and no one talked?

probably plenty of time but if I knew about it, it wouldn't be an examole would it?

:D:D:S

Think about your question!

Where is the gaping hole mentioned in your link the a section of the building from the 10 floor to the ground had 25% of the building scooped out? where is the evidence of this?

Pause the video at 1:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8&feature=related

That video is evidence of the possiblity wtc7 collapsed due to damage from the north tower collapse. Considering your theory is completely far fetched, I will choose to believe the more likely of the two possiblities.

And yes my opinion of Jennings' memory is indeed speculations as is yours. :P

And as far as his suspicious death? People die everyday so I see it as a coincidence but I'm interested in hearing about your investigation.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Nobody knows except for the people that did this.

Conveniently, these guys are either dead or in a cave we can't seem to locate with a couple hundred billion dollars.

I am not the type of person that must have an answer, i am the type of person that would like to have an answer but won't take a bullshit story just because that makes me feel better. e.g. religion.

How are those different, exactly?

>I don't think it would ever be possible for a terrorist to hit the pentagon
>with a hijacked plane . . .

Why not? There were basically no defenses against such a thing happening. Heck, a jump pilot accidentally flew right over the White House _after_ 9/11. No one shot him down. Had he had a plane full of explosives, he could easily have taken out the White House.

>i don't think one did . . .

So the huge gaping smoking hole was made by a missile. A conspirator got inside the Pentagon and threw those airplane parts all over the place. Another conspirator made up the video that shows the aircraft hitting the Pentagon, and got it into the Pentagon's video system after the fact. That airplane was hijacked, taken somewhere, everyone on board murdered, then a drone with a missile was put in exactly the same airspace at the same time so that there was an ATC record of the event. And presumably the (at least minumum) thousands of military personnel, passengers, air traffic controllers and contractors who saw all this were then murdered so no one talked.

Occam's Razor, my man, Occam's Razor.

You have this all wrong.... there was a cover-up by the Bush administration but they want people like you to believe in this BS so you stay scared of the governments power! Didn't you see the South Park episode? :D

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Pause the video at 1:06

I have seen that image plenty of times, there is smoke and dust obcuring the real extent of the damage, but certainly there is considerable damage to that corner of the building.

NIST Claim a gaping hole in the centre of the south face was responsable for the collapse. this claim is based on eye witness reports that are dramatically different to each other and there photographic evidence refutes them.

http://www.studyof911.com/articles/winstonwtc701/

This study is really well done and uses real information on the building with links to their sources, compares photos and reveals NIST's inconsistent claims.

>Using 'Occams razor'. who are you most likely to believe?

The simpler of the two explanations. In this case, the simpler explanation is that a fully fueled 767 traveling at its maximum speed nearly destroyed the structure supporting the upper 1/3 of the WTC, and the ensuing fire finished the job.

Ocams Razor can be well described as accepting the hypotheiss with the least unproved assumptions.

Assumption of the official story: that 19 Islamic funadmentalists were prepared to commit suicide for martydom, that they managed to smuggle some knives onto a plane and some of them took some flying classes so they could steer the planes to their targets.
Assumption of the conspiracy theory:
That the US government and hundreds , maybe thousands of its employees and associates plotted to kill htousands of its own citizens so that they could pass The Patriot Act or maybe start a war with a country they forgot to include in the plot (remember no Iraqis on the planes?) Not only did they blow the WTC they also faked airliners crashing into the buildings, they shot shot down a passenger airliner and fired missiles at the pentagon (where one of the lead conspirators was actually working ) and no one has blabbed. Not only that the worlds media annd the majority of the acamedic community have assisted in the cover up.

You tell me which assumption fits Ocam's Razor.

The simpler of the two explanations. In this case, the simpler explanation is that a fully fueled 767 traveling at its maximum speed nearly destroyed the structure supporting the upper 1/3 of the WTC, and the ensuing fire finished the job.

you didn't even read it did you.

You tried to get me to imagine a house with concrete and steel dropped onto as an explanation/interpretation and I supply you with a detailed, comprehensive study detailing the structural components of the building and using NIST's own words and documents.

and you make a response irrelevant to the subject matter, and you want me to take you seriously?

please Bill.

Assumtion is the mother of all fuck ups.

Since we're speaking of being taken seriously... you expect us to believe the assumption that the people working in the WTC every day would somehow not see the dissasembled walls, miles of cabling and hundreds/thousands of pounds of explosives that would be required to take down the WTC, not the mention the hundreds of people doing all this work over the several weeks/months it would require?

Assumtion is the mother of all fuck ups.

Yup, it is... and the loose changers show that every time they open their mouths.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"if it is possible and the GW admin, let it happen (how is thier competence?) and then they were elected in again while still fighting a war based on a lie (WMD's) that was common knowledge.

What does that tell you about the people of the USA that voted for him? "

Well here's somehwehre we have common ground. I think the Bush admin did let it happen , not delibaretaley in the way the tin foil hat brigade says. But in the simpler way of them being asleep at the wheel. Read Richard Clarke book "Against All Enemies" and see how indifferent the Bush administration was to the threat of terrorism before 9/11 and how they mistakenly thought there was an Iraqi link to it.
Sure thhe Bush administration was incompetent and my opinion of those that elected it is no higher, but that in no way supports a conspiracy theory.

Ocams Razor can be well described as accepting the hypotheiss with the least unproved assumptions.

Agreed

Assumption of the official story: that 19 Islamic funadmentalists were prepared to commit suicide for martydom, that they managed to smuggle some knives onto a plane....

Assumption of the conspiracy theory:
That the US government and hundreds , maybe thousands of its employees and associates plotted to kill thousands of its own citizens so that they could pass The Patriot Act or maybe start a war with a country they forgot to include in the plot (remember no Iraqis on the planes?) Not only did they blow the WTC.....

Lumping so called conspiracy theorists all into one pile is a common mistake of those with conclusions such as yours.

There are losers that believe everything that is controversial, regardless if their beliefs contradict one another. I am not one of those, neither are most of the professional engineers, architects and scientists that are trying scientifically to find the truth rather than simply accept what they are told. As what we are told not only has contradictions but is based on (contradicting) eye witness accounts rather than fact.

This study;

http://www.studyof911.com/articles/winstonwtc701/

Clearly points out NIST's assumptions and basis of assumption and clearly proves it wrong by using fact and as little assumption as possible.

If you actually understand what people have to say before you decide not to believe them, then you would be taken seriously but you decide not to.

Yup, it is... and the loose changers show that every time they open their mouths.

Look what the cat dragged in, the king of unsubstanciated one liners himself.

Look what the cat dragged in, the king of unsubstanciated one liners himself.

Why don't you try rebutting the 10 or so lines above what you snipped out?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Im lumping the claims together becuase thats what most conspiracy web sites claim, if you have a different view perhaps enlighten us with what you think happened.

You give too much respectability by labelling your conspiracy nuts engineers, scientists etc Real scientists present thei ideas in serious peer reviewed journals. your guys dont do that .
Instead your article relies on an argument from ignorance, he doesnt have the images of the damage to WTC 7 so therefore it didnt happen.
feel free to find them here:
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/introduction
and find a proper peer reviewd journal here:
http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf
or read this you may find it illumiating:
http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf