Skyrad

I miss Kbordson

Well,, this is the first I'm hearing of it and am sorely disappointed. She is a long-time member and always had a kind word and helped many people not just in skydiving; but in life. I do hope for our sake that this a temporary respite and nothing permanent.

Keith
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

i got a pm from her today, but couldn't respond since she's not accepting pm's. if you could, will you ask her to pm me or my wife her email address? i would love to hear about herexperience in texas.

done
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What the hell was the thread about that was so bad she left the site?

It wasn't the one particular thread, but rather the culmination of the general fucktardedness that is speakers corner (specifically) and dizzy in general:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It wasn't the one particular thread, but rather the culmination of the general fucktardedness that is speakers corner (specifically) and dizzy in general:)

Something to do with abortions I think.
Remster

It was during the election season. She chose to participate in the partisan give & take that is Speaker's Corner during an election campaign. Then, even as she was participating in as partisan a fashion as most everyone else, she began reacting to the stridency. But, judging from her remarks, she seemed to have convinced herself that the stridency emanated only from one side which, by coincidence, happened to be the end of the ideological spectrum opposite to her own. Eventually, she threw a public tantrum, blaming others for her own feelings, and stormed off in a huff.

It was during the election season. She chose to participate in the partisan give & take that is Speaker's Corner during an election campaign. Then, even as she was participating in as partisan a fashion as most everyone else, she began reacting to the stridency. But, judging from her remarks, she seemed to have convinced herself that the stridency emanated only from one side which, by coincidence, happened to be the end of the ideological spectrum opposite to her own. Eventually, she threw a public tantrum, blaming others for her own feelings, and stormed off in a huff.

Interesting how opinions are formed. It's attitudes like THAT that disgusted me. I was attempting to defend my beliefs that both parties (BOTH) were encouraging disrespect and anger to those with differing thoughts. I received threatening pms from either lurkers or cowards (that created new names) and decided that I needed to study for boards... NOT deal with cowards and fucktards. And so I thanked the main jerk for helping me come to that decision. There there were further insults EVEN FROM MODS!!! How is that "storming out"? Do tell me. I'm sure you have a VERY "inciteful" opinion.

Interesting how opinions are formed. It's attitudes like THAT that disgusted me. I was attempting to defend my beliefs that both parties (BOTH) were encouraging disrespect and anger to those with differing thoughts. I received threatening pms from either lurkers or cowards (that created new names) and decided that I needed to study for boards... NOT deal with cowards and fucktards. And so I thanked the main jerk for helping me come to that decision. There there were further insults EVEN FROM MODS!!! How is that "storming out"? Do tell me. I'm sure you have a VERY "inciteful" opinion.

I didn't read this spectacle, but I wish I would have.

What "threats" did you receive? People threatening to hurt you? And from mods? Interesting. I'd like to know which ones - but I'm guessing you won't say?

I didn't read this spectacle, but I wish I would have.

What "threats" did you receive? People threatening to hurt you? And from mods? Interesting. I'd like to know which ones - but I'm guessing you won't say?

Whatever. But I figured she hadn't really "left", but was lurking, and this would smoke her out. Not too predictable. Anyhow, having watched the histrionics unfold, I stand by my post.