virgin-burner

congratulations, United States of America!!!

Good job having an election that didn't go to the supreme court B|;)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

you call 52% to 48% a landslide?

not that it is unusual, but almost 1/2 of the voters voted for the other guy

anyway, this should be on speakers corner

my subject caption would be "condolences, United States"

oh well, i guess I'll start my 4 year prescription for prozac[:/]

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

i call 358 : 138 a landslide, yes. that's the latest numbers i've seen. i havent made your voting system up. that's 2 : 1. again, yes, its a landslide. and the whole world is cheering!

and your country now has the chance to become the land of hope and glory again! start off on a blank page, as your government has so greatly fucked things up with about every possible nation..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

SC is a funny place.

I go in there once in a while when I wanna be entertained by some fun scary stories. :P

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

i call 358 : 138 a landslide, yes. that's the latest numbers i've seen. i havent made your voting system up. that's 2 : 1. again, yes, its a landslide. and the whole world is cheering!

and your country now has the chance to become the land of hope and glory again! start off on a blank page, as your government has so greatly fucked things up with about every possible nation..

You probably don't understand how the electoral college voting system works. But it was a very close race. There wasn't a land slide of any kind.

Actually, it doesn't matter if he understands how the electorial college works.

The fact is that both McCain and Obama know how it works. They were the one's trying to obtain a victory. Both candidates knew the rules.

McCain lost the race because he was standing at the bottom of the landslide of electorial votes.

B| OUCH B|

I am once again proud of my adopted country. The deep embarrassment that I've felt for the last eight years at having to explain to to others why we voted twice for a barely upright simian that couldn't even manage to eat a pretzel without banging his head on a table is finally gone.

America is a cool place again. Other countries might want to have sex with us again now.

4 years of the Anti-Christ what could go wrong?

As opposed to the past 8 years where they DID go wrong.

Try to think of the positives and MAKE it work and get over the accute embarrassment caused to your country in recent times.

It's time to fix problems - but you are going to have to work at it and stop whinging like a bunch of spoilt brats that have lost an argument.

Together, you can work it out (cue song......)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome