NelKel

BIG foot! In a guys freezer

I just can't seem to catch a break. Been trying to see the pics on the news but just can't seem to be in front of the tv when the pictures of the bigfoot in the feezer is shown. Anyone have url to the pictures?

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

More like "thawed COSTUME in a freezer."

Just another hoax. More and more reason to believe less and less in people who make "paranormal" claims. Every plastic model on a string is less reason to believe in alien spacecraft. Every blurry picture of a dude in a gorilla suit is less reason to believe in bigfoot. Every bullshit photo of some meaningless shadow is less reason to believe in ghosts.

I think that when hoaxsters are exposed with proof that they were lying, they should be publicly pilloried, and left in the pillory long enough to die of dehydration. I have had enough of these fuckin' assholes.
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Cute David! ;) cute,cute,cute

THANKS FOR POSTING THE PICS!

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

I think that when hoaxsters are exposed with proof that they were lying, they should be publicly pilloried, and left in the pillory long enough to die of dehydration. I have had enough of these fuckin' assholes.

Replace 'hoaxsters' with 'politicians' and I'm with you 100%.

big shocker, turned out to be a frozen bigfoot costume. what a bunch of douchebags. certainly a better hoax can be pulled off than this.

Hard to beat this one. Fooled experts for decades, and the perp was never positively identified.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Bummer. I live close to the North GA mountains so I was hoping Big Foot would be real. I think he would have made a great neighbor and it would have been great for GA tourism. New state slogan: "Georgia, its good enough for Big Foot and you too!"
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

big shocker, turned out to be a frozen bigfoot costume. what a bunch of douchebags. certainly a better hoax can be pulled off than this.

Hard to beat this one. Fooled experts for decades, and the perp was never positively identified.

Ahem.

:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm just jamming on the fact that I've lived in this are all my life and we didn't even grow up with forest monster stories.

No kidding...I always heard bigfoot lived somewhere up here in the northwest US, not in freakin' Georgia! :S:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

big shocker, turned out to be a frozen bigfoot costume.

WTF did I SAY?!?! >:(

what a bunch of douchebags. certainly a better hoax can be pulled off than this.

I already laid out a plan for what to do with the douchebags. I would like to know, though, what their intentions were. WHY do something that OBVIOUSLY would not withstand even a moment's scrutiny?! :S Was it worth having a few days worth of attention just to end up universally thought of as lying douchebags?
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

I already laid out a plan for what to do with the douchebags. I would like to know, though, what their intentions were. WHY do something that OBVIOUSLY would not withstand even a moment's scrutiny?! :S Was it worth having a few days worth of attention just to end up universally thought of as lying douchebags?

News: http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080819/D92LKD300.html

Apparently they just wanted to take advantage of a fool who was willing to pay money for a gorilla suit frozen in a block of ice. So their motivation was to get money for the stunt.

However, one of them was a police officer, who having now been seen to commit a fraud, has been fired from the police force.

So I hope he got enough money off the prank to make it worthwhile losing his job over.