Lindsey

AR Democratic Party Chairman

Wouldn't go so far as to call it a "grand conspiracy," but there are definitely some backwood folks whose views of the world are pretty constricted and seen only in black and white.

There's plenty of city folks that can only see black and white, too.

Prob'ly so. I just know the backwood folks better, and for that I am truly grateful.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

So one of your guys in the white hats( as you and your imperious leader like to THINK you are wearing)... shot one of those who you categorize as one in the black hats.

Ok got it.:S

Show ONE post where I've advocated someone shooting a politician, or retract your statement. You're WAY over the line with this slur.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So one of your guys in the white hats( as you and your imperious leader like to THINK you are wearing)... shot one of those who you categorize as one in the black hats.

Mike did give his condolences for Mr. Gwatney and his family. Somehow I think he really meant it.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

When you are so far to the right.. that everyone you paint as liberals...and you seem to make that into a thing of evil.. then its not too far a jump for whack jobs like this guy to take it that final step Mike.[:/]

That is not a slur... that is the "supposed" guys in the white hats.. standing up for "THEIR" country and getting those evildoers that you guys have labeled as such. I expect to see more of the same[:/]

If "white hats" means what I think you mean, how the fuck did the KKK get into this discussion, what makes you think Mike supports them, and why in the hell would you think someone whose first post to this thread was condolences was in fact a proponent of this murder?

I'm with Mike, you're way the fuck out there on this one Jeanne.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Jeanne - all that hate is burning you up. There are certainly things and people to dislike on the right. And there are things and people to dislike on the left. Both left and right have their murderous nutjobs.

And most of those who politically kill rant and rave against the other side in hateful and invective terms. They rail about the conspiracies. Perhaps it's the Jews. Or the blacks. Or the right wing. Or the left wing.

You are becoming what you despise.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I just worry about the ones that have been listening to right wing hate radio... and are choosing to follow their leaders prompting.. [:/]

what the hell are you talking about? i listen to a lot of talk radio and have NEVER heard any prompting by the right to act violently. as far as hate radio, there's FAR more hate coming from the left.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I'm with Mike, you're way the fuck out there on this one Jeanne.

Never said anything about them in this thread.. the reference is to the GREAT COWBOY who is runnin this here country.. Texicans are always thinkin the good guys are in white hats.. and the evildoers are in black.

HUGE cliche yes....but they live by it.... now people are dying by it.... cause the right.. true believers thatt they are.... believe they are right in how they categorize "liberals" and with the losses they are suffering.. they are striking back at all those liberal unpatriotic commies:S:S

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-07-29-church-shooting_N.htm

The man accused of shooting and killing two people in a Knoxville church Sunday wrote that he hated liberals and was bitter he couldn't find a job, police said Monday.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=772551
According to the affidavit requesting to search Adkisson's home, the suspect told investigators liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country. Adkisson also blamed Democrats for the country's decline, according to the affidavit.

"He felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets," the affidavit said. "Because he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement ... he would then target those that had voted them into office."

what the hell are you talking about? i listen to a lot of talk radio and have NEVER heard any prompting by the right to act violently. as far as hate radio, there's FAR more hate coming from the left.

Savage et al....there are a bunch of them.. the same people who are taking people like Eric Rudolph into performing their deeds.

Would they do it themselves... NOPE.. not on your life.. but they do talk the talk that gets others to do it.

There will be far more blood spilled by those patriotic fringe rightists...tht have been fed on hate for 15 years or more.

http://bluenc.com/tags/right-wing-hate

Quoting with permission from Pamela Troy's personal blog -

How could it have happened?

"Liberalism is, in essence, the HIV virus, and it weakens the defense cells of a nation." -- Michael Savage 7/11/2006

"We need to execute people like John Walker [Lindh] in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors." — Ann Coulter, speaking to the Conservative Political Action Conference, January 2002

"We do detest you, we despise you and we hold you in complete and utter contempt…The day will come, the day will come when unpleasant things are going to happen to a bunch of stupid liberals, it’s going to be amusing to watch, very amusing to watch." -- Lee Rodgers, on liberals, KSFO radio, 6/30/06

"If guns are outlawed, how can we shoot the liberals?" -- State Sen. Mike Gunn (R-MS), quoted in the Atlanta Journal -Constitution, 12/31/96

The guy who shot him was in turn shot while driving his truck on Hwy 67/167 S. The question is "did he deserve to die?"

Absolutely. Bill Gwatney has done quite a lot for our state. This fucktard loser deserved to die. Mr. Gwatney didn't.

:)
linz

So now the Left is perfectly ok with a criminal suspect being killed without benefit of a trial. I see.
Cops are allowed to be "judge, jury and executioner" when they are responding to anyone who murdered -- oh, sorry, "is believed to have murdered" -- a Leftist huh?

When did a jury have time to deliberate on the facts and find this guy actually committed the murder of Mr. Gwatney? And what happened to the Left's opposition to the state, or any arm of the state, killing criminals?

It's too bad that the suspect wasn't Mexican: the Left would have swooped in and rescued him from the cops, maybe even would have taken bullets for him, and handed him a cellular phone with the Mexican consulate waiting on the line. :S
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Jeanne - all that hate is burning you up. There are certainly things and people to dislike on the right. And there are things and people to dislike on the left. Both left and right have their murderous nutjobs.

And most of those who politically kill rant and rave against the other side in hateful and invective terms. They rail about the conspiracies. Perhaps it's the Jews. Or the blacks. Or the right wing. Or the left wing.

You are becoming what you despise.

Yes, both extremes are passionate in their beliefs, however ...

The extreme right kills OB/Gyn docs, storms into churches and blazes away, assassinates politicians and targets civil rights workers for death. [Extra points for illegal immigrants]

The far left chains themselves to trees, sings kum by ya, starts petitions, initiates a shit load of legal action and generally annoys the hell out of people.

http://windowsxp-privacy.net/?id=198760094

http://www.historylink.org/essays/output.cfm?file_id=3577

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2000/aug2000/nazi-a11.shtml

http://www.cnn.com/US/9810/24/doctor.killed.02/

http://www.now.org/nnt/winter-99/aborvio.html

http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2006/11/prominent-right-wing-bolton-blogger.html

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/04/10/murdering-border-crossers/

I don't see the bilateral symmetry your post suggests.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Hahaha..."the Left." Didn't realize I was the mouthpiece of the Left. Psst...I don't think they'd like what I have to say all that often.

:)
linz
--

So now the Left is perfectly ok with a criminal suspect being killed without benefit of a trial. I see.
Cops are allowed to be "judge, jury and executioner" when they are responding to anyone who murdered -- oh, sorry, "is believed to have murdered" -- a Leftist huh? someone who jumped out of his automobile and started shooting at them.

Yes, IMO that's perfectly ok.

...the reference is to the GREAT COWBOY who is runnin this here country.. Texicans are always thinkin the good guys are in white hats.. and the evildoers are in black.

HUGE cliche yes....but they live by it.... now people are dying by it.... cause the right.. true believers thatt they are.... believe they are right in how they categorize "liberals" and with the losses they are suffering.. they are striking back at all those liberal unpatriotic commies...

At first I thought that was the funniest generalization I had heard in years! Then I reread it.

There are a lot of Texicans who are staunch Democrats and would really be insulted by your comment.

Blue skies,

Jim

There are a lot of Texicans who are staunch Democrats and would really be insulted by your comment.

Yup... I agree there pardner....

BUT.. they aint the ones runnin this here country... and have given us the phrase.. if you aint with us you are against us.

IT should be interesting to see how many of them get shot... cause they aint with em... so they needed killin[:/]

>Hahaha..."the Left." Didn't realize I was the mouthpiece of the
>Left. Psst...I don't think they'd like what I have to say all that often.

Doesn't matter Lindz! You can be either black or white, and with our friend Jeffery here you have been assigned to black.

>Hahaha..."the Left." Didn't realize I was the mouthpiece of the
>Left. Psst...I don't think they'd like what I have to say all that often.

Doesn't matter Lindz! You can be either black or white, and with our friend Jeffery here you have been assigned to black.

And see, I was thinking it would be better to be called a mouthpiece of the left then something else like the buttplug of the independents! Everyone knows that independents don't shower or have good hygiene, so that would be horrible.

:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Wouldn't go so far as to call it a "grand conspiracy," but there are definitely some backwood folks whose views of the world are pretty constricted and seen only in black and white. I'm not dissing backwood folks. Most of 'em are good as gold.

I just worry about the ones that have been listening to right wing hate radio... and are choosing to follow their leaders prompting.. on all the hot button issues that piss them off. They are the core base of where the fringe right groups recruit from[:/]

It appears that the investigation is starting to focus somewhat on the presence of keys from Gwatney car lots (he owned some car dealerships) in the shooter's home. Apparently, there was some form of relationship between the shooter and the car dealerships that the victim owned.

So it appears to be an assassination - just not politically motivated. Of course, the facts are not yet in...

My wife is hotter than your wife.