DeVoll

Ignorant enviromentalist

Once again, Jeanne... show where I said that. Put up or shut up.

DUDE.. you and your ILK denigrate anything that seems to be a responsible action to protect the environment......you BELIEVE that global warming is just another natural process. or is not happening it at all....we can drill our way out of the fact that peak oil has been reached....etc... etc.. etc..... AND you come from a state that has some of the most lax environmental laws in the nation.. and your air and water and land show it...and smell like it:S:S:S:S

What is one to believe....eh????

Once again, Jeanne... show where I said that. Put up or shut up.

DUDE.. you and your ILK denigrate anything that seems to be a responsible action to protect the environment......you BELIEVE that global warming is just another natural process. or is not happening it at all....we can drill our way out of the fact that peak oil has been reached....etc... etc.. etc..... AND you come from a state that has some of the most lax environmental laws in the nation.. and your air and water and land show it...and smell like it:S:S:S:S

What is one to believe....eh????

Again... PROVE it - show my posts saying that.

SHOW MY POSTS saying that CO2 has NO EFFECT ON GW - you won't find it, because I've posted that I think it DOES effect it, but it 's not the main driver.

SHOW MY POSTS saying that we can drill out way out of high gas prices.... you can't, because I've never said that.

As for the remarks about the environmental laws in Texas, you may very well be right - I couldn't tell you. I can tell you that if you bring the arrogant, elitist attitude you show online with you when you travel, you can spare us the visit.

NOW... you can either PUT UP...or SHUT UP. I'm fucking tired of your constant attacks and insinuations because I DARE to think differently than you.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

As for the remarks about the environmental laws in Texas, you may very well be right - I couldn't tell you.

I can tell you. Amazon is incorrect! I own an enviromental company in Texas, and we have some of the most stringent laws in the US dealing with the enviroment. She should fact check before typing blindly as normal.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

As for the remarks about the environmental laws in Texas, you may very well be right - I couldn't tell you.

I can tell you. Amazon is incorrect! I own an enviromental company in Texas, and we have some of the most stringent laws in the US dealing with the enviroment. She should fact check before typing blindly as normal.

If you really own such a company, maybe you should learn to spell what it deals with. EnviroNment.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Yeah right... I suppose my burning eyes.. and coughing was just a lack of enforcement the last time I flew Continental into Houston on my way to FL:S:S

http://www.txpeer.org/Bush/

You may have laws on the books.. but that would stiffle the good ole oil boys business.. the one that caused most of my drive across the stat on I-10 to stink like I was living in an oil tank...from the VOC's that hung low across so much of it. The oil sheen on the water in a couple rivers was interesting.. I passed up going swimming.. on that 98 degree day.... I prefer Coconut oil on my skin not crude oil:S:S:STwo of the most poluted cities in the US... are in Texicus...

http://www.edf.org/pressrelease.cfm?contentID=1368

If you do have a clean up company... you should be rolling in the money for years to come..[:/]

Bullshit, yourself - lawrocket nailed it.

Except that he was completely wrong, he nailed it, yes. :S

The government (ANY government) doesn't do a single damn thing from altruism.

A governments role is to allocate resources efficiently for the good of the governed. Some are better at it than others.

Your platitude *MAY* be what you think is behind the environmental movement, but pure profit drives the businesses … .

I never said otherwise. However, pure profit is not always what drives businessmen. There is a big difference between the two.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Then please explain the horrible pollution ratings (even compared to densely populated, heavily industrialized states) for Texas across just about any category you care to choose.

http://www.scorecard.org/ranking/

Not directed at you, but ...

If they had a category for "Emmision of dumbfuck backward assed world views", would Texas have another Number 1 ranking? ;)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh or not ... oh well, I like laughing. :D

PS: If you can kill people that "need killin" can you have sex with people that "need sexin"?

Given the socio-legal status of women in Texas, unfortunately so.

Cite.

Some time back I posted at length about the evolution of the legal system in Texas and it's continuing impact on women. If you are really interested ...look it up.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

So basically as a pollute as much as you want anti-environmentalist .... you are good with your children living in a polluted shithole because you live in a polluted shithole.. AND you want everyone else to live in a similar shithole.

Neither Mike nor I say that. Coppertone is not an altruistic company. Sure, it has probably prevented or elayed millions of cases of skin cancer, but they made a pretty penny doing it.

The business of it aside.. there are people who do believe that we should leave behind a better planet than what we have right now.

That's right. That's like saying, "The business of it aside, there are people who want to leave better roofs on their houses than when they bought the houses." You can't talk abotu re-roofing houses without talking about the business.

So, you are correct - "business aside." But there are plenty who want to make money off of it.

There are obviously others that dont have a problem with pollution.

Of course there are not. Al Gore wants to see pollution eliminated as much as Jesse Jackson wants a colorblind society. As much as Exxon wants an alternative fuel economy. And one could allege that I would not want to see a world where everyone can agree without discourse. YEah - if people actually always got along an i the right thing, I'd be out of a job.

Which is why I appreciate an respect Al Gore - $100 million in the last 8 years is worthy of my respect. Personally, I'd love to make $100 million dollars by telling people how lousy lawyers are, and if they pay me, I'll prove it by suing people.

ANd that's where Pickens is, to me, the real deal. The guy is way too old to actually see a return on his investment. Perhaps he actually DOES want to leave a better environment for everyone - except those who live in the Dakotas.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It has nothing to do with the environment anymore, and hasn't for years. It has to do with reigning in capitalism and exerting control over personal liberty.

^TRUTH^

Environmentalism is the new secular religion that the left is pushing. And if you don't believe (or at least avow that you believe), you get excommunicated and ostracized.
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

It has nothing to do with the environment anymore, and hasn't for years. It has to do with reigning in capitalism and exerting control over personal liberty.

^TRUTH^

Environmentalism is the new secular religion that the left is pushing. And if you don't believe (or at least avow that you believe), you get excommunicated and ostracized.

O so true. Jesse Jackson is a tragedy pimp, and Al Gore is an enviromental pimp.

Then please explain the horrible pollution ratings (even compared to densely populated, heavily industrialized states) for Texas across just about any category you care to choose.

http://www.scorecard.org/ranking/

Not directed at you, but ...

If they had a category for "Emmision of dumbfuck backward assed world views", would Texas have another Number 1 ranking? ;)

Its called size of state and population. If you would look, Cali. is #1 in most enviromental problems. Yet they are the most strengent.