SpeedRacer

Less than one year to go!

Awesome, all we have to do is stomach a bunch of pardons like, Scooter Libby, the Enron guys and whatever other corporate scum and Republican criminals he can find. Can't wait, hopefully we get another fiscal tranwreck or war monger in there so we can finally finish ourselves off.

Awesome, all we have to do is stomach a bunch of pardons like, Scooter Libby, the Enron guys and whatever other corporate scum and Republican criminals he can find. Can't wait, hopefully we get another fiscal tranwreck or war monger in there so we can finally finish ourselves off.

Hopefully he pardons those two Border guards that got sent up for shooting the drug smuggler.

As opposed to fine, upstanding folks like these, I suppose...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think you were trying to get to this list.:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

actually he said "end of America" and that Bush would be our last president.

Chuteless recanted that recently. He moved the date 6 months back. It will be during the next president's term.:|

well he's doing a fabulous job of upholding the 'prophet' mantel...

sad to see once proud minds succumb to madness...[:/] my grand father is going much the same route after his third stroke...

When I clicked, the site would not appear for a security reason. I turned off popup blocker, still wouldn't appear. Quite obviously, it was the list of the Clnton pardons. Of course, a pathetic argument for the following reasons:

1) Reagan pardoned within 10% of the people Clinton did

2) Reagan pardoned Slimebag Fascist Republican Steinbrenner for , was it, tax evasion? IS that on Neal's hit list? Doubt it.

3) Clinton Pardoned Fascist former Ariz Gov Simington, is that on Neal's list? Doubt it.

And finally, your argument is that GW Bush is as slimy as you feel Clinton was, an argument of despration. Not to mention pardoning a real scumbag not affiliated with your admin is ba, pardoning a slimebag doing your dirty-work is the worst of the worst. Enjoy the next Dem president andCongress there, neal and bob.

You keep on ignoring conveniently, that Clinton, was actually someone who was pardoned himself, as your nice party never convened in congress to impeach him for lying and perjurying himself under oath, in a court case about sexual harrassment.

Of course you prefer to believe it was ust because he was getting some!....right?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

It's probably best to simply look at the overall list of people pardoned by any US president instead of picking out the juicy bits on whatever president one wants to target.

This isn't a complete list by any means, but even if you look at the subset for each president it's pretty clear that cronyism is alive, well, and enshrined in our political process. That's all that presidential pardons are much of the time.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Then it's the end of the world according to Chuteless

If that's true, should I cash out my IRA and blow it on hookers and crystal meth?

If it's not true, will he reimburse me due to his faulty predictions?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

You keep on ignoring conveniently, that Clinton, was actually someone who was pardoned himself, as your nice party never convened in congress to impeach him for lying and perjurying himself under oath, in a court case about sexual harrassment.

Of course you prefer to believe it was ust because he was getting some!....right?

And your party, headed by Lott who was, at the time, fucking his secretary, led the asault for the impeachemnt of Clinton for doing what; fucking an aide. Now you think it wasn't enough?

Funny how Repuklicans think like this:

DEM: Can't believe Clinton was impeached for a BJ.

REP: He wasn't, he was impeached for lying to Congress and obstruction.

DEM: Yea, but it was over a BJ, not something important.

REP: It was over lying to Congress and obstruction, PERIOD.

DEM: Then how is it that Scooter Libby was convicted of lying to Congress and obstruction in a CRIMINL court, yet he then had his jail sontence commuted?

REP: Uh, er, well, Clinton lied to Congress...:$ ... weren't we talking about that?

PURELY, WELL, PATHETIC....not to mention the loser heading the witchhunt was fucking his secretarty at the time.

I would think any Repubs out there would be intelligent enough to drop the clinton BS after the Lott and Libby fiasco..... but then we are talking about Republicans here :o

It's probably best to simply look at the overall list of people pardoned by any US president instead of picking out the juicy bits on whatever president one wants to target.

This isn't a complete list by any means, but even if you look at the subset for each president it's pretty clear that cronyism is alive, well, and enshrined in our political process. That's all that presidential pardons are much of the time.

Wendy W.

TRue and you can tell what demons lurk behind which presidents / parties by the pardons they issue. The righties are sure n love with scum who rip people off, even good, everyday citizens.

Wendy W.

Hi Wendy!

Yup, I agree - I just show that it's done on BOTH sides, not just one as some posters would have you believe.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Wendy W.

Hi Wendy!

Yup, I agree - I just show that it's done on BOTH sides, not just one as some posters would have you believe.

Those who's party sucks at the time want to convolute everything. Those who's party is currently considered the least offensive wants to separate the evils. Right now your party is considered the stinker, soon the Dems will unfuck things, time will go by and they will become the villains. Then the Dems will be the ones trying to make one big mixing bowl of the garbage. Truth is, the penduluum swung to the right in the mid-late 70's, now it is time to swing back. Jersey rejecting the DP is a start and I think healthcare will soon follow, we will have some sort of gov funded healthcare, even if in part. Military spending will also subside a bit.

Sorry Charlie, I will take the demons from my party and you take the ones from yours, they are quite a bit worse.