normiss

And we thought dizzie.com was weird???

Those quotes seem made up.

You'll notice that each quote comes with a link to the original post in whatever forum it was posted in. Besides, in these situations even the strangest fiction can't come close to the real things that some people come out with. Same with conspiracy theorists and all other brands of oddball.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

In my quest to become de-drugged:S, I have just started to cut back on a neurologic drug that helped me with my confusion and memory problems. I should be completely off this drug in about 2 weeks.

Then you will find that you no longer fit in here.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My favorites:

"That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy."

"Australians do NOT hang by their feet under the world... this is a FACT, not a theory!" (but how does he KNOW?)

"Make sure your answer uses Scripture, not logic."

"All any terrorist has to do is drop large quantities of plutonium from airplanes onto American soil and it will render electricity completely useless." (But will make oregano much more useful!)

And my all time favorite:

"You are not a Christian for Christians don't accuse brothers and sisters in Christ of being non-Christian."

my favorite... and much more appropriate for speakers corner....

Convinced atheists adhere to no concepts of good and bad, but make them up as they go along. To me, they're no different from machines! A bit like the gun which is capable of cold, mindless, killing - devoid of all consciousness of responsibility.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

These are my favorites:

"Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE! "

"In my opinion, if an animal in the wild like a swan is caught being gay it should be shot on sight, disinfected, and used to feed the poor. "
Owned by Remi #?