billvon

Congress begins to grow a pair

You're missing a few zeros, Marc.;)

Ya, used and m instead of a b.

Point still made however

Point being that you're looking in the mirror again?;)

Care to address the thread?

$23B to help Americans is a drop in the bucket compared to $1T to fight a war based on falsehoods that has not improved America's security, has killed over 3,000 American service personnel and countless tens of thousands of Iraqis, has assisted Al Qaeda regain its strength and recruit supporters, has reduced stability in the Middle East, has hindered US diplomacy worldwide, has made France look wise and the US look stupid, has strengthened Iran, has played a major role in driving down the value of the $US, has helped this administration rack up enormous debts for our children to pay off...

The $23B will be money well spent.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Point still made however

$23B to help Americans is a drop in the bucket compared to $1T to fight a war based on falsehoods that has not improved America's security, has killed over 3,000 American service personnel and countless tens of thousands of Iraqis, has assisted Al Qaeda regain its strength and recruit supporters, has reduced stability in the Middle East, has hindered US diplomacy worldwide, has made France look wise and the US look stupid, has strengthened Iran, has played a major role in driving down the value of the $US, has helped this administration rack up enormous debts for our children to pay off...

So, looking around your unrelated rant, you approve of the Democratic Congress spending 18 bllion dollars in pork.

Thanks for helping me understand your position better
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Point still made however

So, looking around your unrelated rant, you approve of the Democratic Congress spending 18 bllion dollars in pork.

Thanks for helping me understand your position better

As someone remarked of your position, penny wise, pound foolish.

So if it is a D behind the name it is money well spent but if it is an R it is wasteful spending? The bill is loaded with bullshit pet projects! But to you it is money well spent? Please explain this to me.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

So if it is a D behind the name it is money well spent but if it is an R it is wasteful spending? The bill is loaded with bullshit pet projects! But to you it is money well spent? Please explain this to me.

It needed a lot of "R"s behind it to over-ride the veto, didn't it?:P

Anyway, it's good to know that you object to paying taxes to help Americans, but are happy to pay 40 times as much to kill thousands (American and Iraqis) in an unnecessary war.

It needed a lot of "R"s behind it to over-ride the veto, didn't it?

I blame them also! It is completely out of control on both sides.

Anyway, it's good to know that you object to paying taxes to help Americans, but are happy to pay 40 times as much to kill thousands (American and Iraqis) in an unnecessary war.

And it is good to know you would rather piss money away on pork projects but dont want anything in our defense.

If 23 Billion dollars are a drop in the bucket in your opinion, I say then you should pay the entrire bill.

Get out your piggy bank

Pay? No-one pays! Bush just borrows from your grandkids. Just like he does for his "I want to be a war president" war in Iraq.

It needed a lot of "R"s behind it to over-ride the veto, didn't it?

I blame them also! It is completely out of control on both sides.

And it is good to know you would rather piss money away on pork projects but dont want anything in our defense.

Defense?

A war based on falsehoods that has not improved America's security, has killed over 3,000 American service personnel and countless tens of thousands of Iraqis, has assisted Al Qaeda regain its strength and recruit supporters, has reduced stability in the Middle East, has hindered US diplomacy worldwide, has made France look wise and the US look stupid, has strengthened Iran, has played a major role in driving down the value of the $US, has helped this administration rack up enormous debts for our children to pay off...

How does that $Trillion expenditure help our defense

And How many Iraquis Attacked us on 9/11??????????

I would say this is OFFENsE and not DEFENSE..... you know..kinda like Japan going after CHina for resources.. or Germany going after Eastern Europe for Liebenshraum....

They said that about the levees in Louisiana too.

Look chief, I lived down there. They had the money for the damn levees. The board just pissed the money away. Louisiana is not know as being the most corrupt for nothing.

Pay? No-one pays! Bush just borrows from your grandkids. .

And you have just shown your approval of it. So, we know where you stand.
Abraham Lincoln

A war based on falsehoods that has not improved America's security, has killed over 3,000 American service personnel and countless tens of thousands of Iraqis, has assisted Al Qaeda regain its strength and recruit supporters, has reduced stability in the Middle East, has hindered US diplomacy worldwide, has made France look wise and the US look stupid, has strengthened Iran, has played a major role in driving down the value of the $US, has helped this administration rack up enormous debts for our children to pay off...

99% of this paragraph is a lie or distortion.

I thought you despised lieing? I guess not since you are so good at it
Abraham Lincoln

Look chief, I lived down there. They had the money for the damn levees. The board just pissed the money away. Louisiana is not know as being the most corrupt for nothing.

Yeah they could call it south Chicago.

No wonder to two cities have so many ties.

Here is another example of one of your dumbass distrortions.

Query, who took the money, the money that was sent to the corp for the leveies, and rerouted it to other programs??

I know you need to blame Bush to sleep at night but really man. You need to stop the lies when the info is so easy to come by.
Abraham Lincoln

"Looking Glass World", hosted by Marc Rush.

Pay? No-one pays! Bush just borrows from your grandkids. .

And you have just shown your approval of it. So, we know where you stand.

No, I think we should eliminate all farm subsidies and raise inheritance taxes so we can reduce our borrowing.

No, I think we should eliminate all farm subsidies and raise inheritance taxes so we can reduce our borrowing.

And you think that will eliminate the spending problem? Man you are dellusional. I dont know much about the farm subsidies. I just now looked and how much they are. You would have to stop a lot more than farm aid to help to pork spending.

Looks fairly accurate to me.

We all suspect that at some point in the future you will claim you were against the war from the beginning, so for NOW and for the record, would you tell us the specifics of what you disagree with in Kallends's statement? ;)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".