MDMA

Yet another example of the Uk going down the shitter....

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070606/tuk-lifestyle-britain-name-mohammed-a7ad41d.html

R.I.P Great Britain :( you used to be a great country, but due to slack bastard immigration laws letting every benefit scrounger in, it's all over for you

All you've got to do is follow the Worms.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070606/tuk-lifestyle-britain-name-mohammed-a7ad41d.html

R.I.P Great Britain :( you used to be a great country, but due to slack bastard immigration laws letting every benefit scrounger in, it's all over for you

Woah :o That might convulse the foundation of the Great Britain, perhaps :o

dudeist skydiver # 3105

we've won 2 world wars and 1 world cup, and we're handing over the reigns of this once great country to a bunch of foreigners .... most of them coming to this country, taking all the benefits they can, sitting back and slagging off the country that has taken them in, and preaching hatred towards that country's indigenous people.

Winston Churchill must be spinning in his grave

Why?

Who, dear poster is "We"? Who won ...what ...?

Never mind. As long as there are brave posters like you - what could happen to that "once great country" :|

Heaven help: I'm just an avid visitor to the Great Country of the UK - am I wrong now?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

we've won 2 world wars and 1 world cup, and we're handing over the reigns of this once great country to a bunch of foreigners .... most of them coming to this country, taking all the benefits they can, sitting back and slagging off the country that has taken them in, and preaching hatred towards that country's indigenous people.

Waiting to cut out the deadwood.
Waiting to clean up the city.
Waiting to follow the worms.
Waiting to put on a black shirt.
Waiting to weed out the weaklings.
Waiting to smash in their windows
And kick in their doors.
Waiting for the final solution
To strengthen the strain.
Waiting to turn on the showers
And fire the ovens.
Waiting for the queens and the coons
and the reds and the jews.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Similar things are happening here in Canada. 10 years ago you didn't see very many women here wearing Hajabs (the scarf Muslim women wear). Now a days they all over the place (and a very small minority of them are dressed in full Burkas). But I don't care just as long as these people are obeying the local laws and are not welfare cases.

However a few months back my employer forced us all to fill out a survey and I was very offended by one of the questions. You see in the area that I own my home, all one needs to do is walk around the local grocery store to observe the demographics of this ever changing society. At my local grocery store, I'd say about five in ten people are of Chinese decent (and most of them sure as hell are not interested in befriending anyone other than their own race). Two maybe three out of ten are caucasin, one in ten Muslim and one in ten are East Indian or some other race. Yet on my company sponsored survey, they seem to think I am in the majority and the Chinese are a minority. Seems to me the dweebs analyzing these surveys need to be walking around more grocery stores.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Similar things are happening here in Canada. 10 years ago you didn't see very many women here wearing Hajabs (the scarf Muslim women wear). Now a days they all over the place. But I don't care just as long as these people are obeying the local laws and are not welfare cases. But a few months back my employer forced us all to fill out a survey and I was very offended by one of the questions. You see in the area that I own my home, all one needs to do is walk around the local grocery store to observe the demographics of this ever changing society. At my local grocery store, I'd say about five in ten people are of Chinese decent (and most of them sure as hell are not interested in befriending anyone other than their own race). Two maybe three out of ten are caucasin, one in ten Muslim and one in ten are East Indian or some other race. Yet on my company sponsored survey, they seem to think I am in the majority and the Chinese are a minority. Seems to me the dweebs analyzing these surveys need to be walking around more grocery stores.

Holy Crab. What an abiss. Seems you're living in a total mess. Harper should be sent into the desert, that loser. >:(

:o:)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Similar things are happening here in Canada. 10 years ago you didn't see very many women here wearing Hajabs (the scarf Muslim women wear). Now a days they all over the place (and a very small minority of them are dressed in full Burkas). But I don't care just as long as these people are obeying the local laws and are not welfare cases.

However a few months back my employer forced us all to fill out a survey and I was very offended by one of the questions. You see in the area that I own my home, all one needs to do is walk around the local grocery store to observe the demographics of this ever changing society. At my local grocery store, I'd say about five in ten people are of Chinese decent (and most of them sure as hell are not interested in befriending anyone other than their own race). Two maybe three out of ten are caucasin, one in ten Muslim and one in ten are East Indian or some other race. Yet on my company sponsored survey, they seem to think I am in the majority and the Chinese are a minority. Seems to me the dweebs analyzing these surveys need to be walking around more grocery stores.

some people might call you a racist for saying the truth, i don't, i just call it the truth

some people might call you a racist for saying the truth

I tried to not come off in a racist way. I am only giving people my observations from my local area. The most frustrating thing about the Chinese (at least the new ones) is that the have no interest whatsoever in interacting with people outside of their own race. There are even businesses here (a small minority mind you) that will not serve you if you don't speak Manderine or Cantonese.

Waiting to cut out the deadwood.
Waiting to clean up the city.
Waiting to put on a black shirt.
Waiting to weed out the weaklings.
Waiting to smash in their windows
And kick in their doors.
Waiting for the final solution
To strengthen the strain.
Waiting to turn on the showers
And fire the ovens.
Waiting for the queens and the coons
and the reds and the jews.

shine on you crazy diamond ;)

The most frustrating thing about the Chinese (at least the new ones) is that the have no interest whatsoever in interacting with people outside of their own race. There are even businesses here (a small minority mind you) that will not serve you if you don't speak Mandarin or Cantonese.

Amazingly enough, the exact same thing is happening in China. I know of several foreigners who have been in China for years, and do not speak a word of Mandarin. They also tend to dodge local (as well as their original country's) taxes by getting paid on HK accounts.
Human beings tend to stay away from "foreign" groups and gather with similar people. It is not an exclusivity of the non-Caucasian population.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yawn......

What goes around comes around!

Our [Great] Nation (along with most others) was created by peoples from outside by dint of conquest or immergration and is the stronger and better for it.

A few bad apples joining the bad apples that we already have is small potatoes compared to the numbers of industrious people that have joined us over the years.

But enough of them....
(1) Where did your ancestors originally come from?
(2) What do you do to help keep this country Great?

?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You should have lots of children and call them Winston/Henry/William or Margaret/Anne/Elizabeth. Teach them to be wary of anything with a suntan and take them to BNP rallies. God save the Queen before every meal. You might even create a front against these foreign invaders if everyone acts accordingly.

Great Britain you used to be a great country

Just a little geography lesson.

Great Britain is not a country. It is three countries - England, Scotland & Wales. It is also the name of the large island that these three countries sit on.

In case you are interested if you bung Great Britain and Northern Ireland together you get the UK.

It still is a great country.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

DUDE.. I love visiting HongCouver.. especially the north side on my way to Horseshoe Bay for the Ferry to Vancouver Island. All the new new construction and the archetectural style that is so interesting. A LOT of money came with the people who left Hong Kong

The commonwealth is more to blame for this than Canada by itself.

I tend to have little issue with the Chinese, and they are in abundance here in Toronto. They tend to work hard and spend a lot of money. Great for our economy.

And as somebody else has already posted. try going to any of the asian countries and see how well westerners who live there have integrated themselves into the asian culture.

I love visiting HongCouver

LOL ... I wasn't referring to Hongcouver ... even though my local area (Edgemont in Cowtown) is like a mini Hongcouver. Anyway, I just wanted the original poster to know that globalization is effecting many western nations, not just the UK. But with all this globalization going on, it's funny that western countries are expected to open their doors to anyone in the world. But some of these other nations (not considered part of the west) remain closed to outsiders.

They tend to work hard

I don't have issues with people who work and support themselves (welfare cases are a different can of worms). I have numerous co-workers who are Chinese, Vietnamese heck I even work with a Tamil from Sri Lanka and the guy is super nice. I'm just making the observation about the perceived double standards here. I am considered a racist if I close my doors to the new comers ... but the new comers are not considered racist when they close theirs to me.

You know who i have a problem with.......not immigrants,but white uneducated[because they couldn't be botherred and because their white trash parents taught them that the world owes them a living]SCOATS.

You know the ones that use immigration as an excuse for the fact that they're unemployable.

As far as i can see most immigrants come here[UK] to try and better themselves. Some,in my area have set up small biusinesses caterring to our desire for 24/7 convienience.

These buisinesses pay taxes,just the same as everybody else who works for a living,betterring the proud to be British economy.

Another fact is,they are willing to fill the less glamorous vacancies that the work shy amongst us wont consider.

So bear that in mind next time you're pissing on the floor in a public convenience whilst choking on a big mac.
.CHOP WOOD COLLECT WATER.