sundevil777

If Iranian troops are fighting in Iraq, we should attack them in Iran

In general those with loud mouths brag, while those that actually know or do, stay pretty silent.

I don't know what standards the US military uses, but I think I'd stop telling important secrets to someone who posted "Nyah nyah I know something you don't know" on Internet forums.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I have a super secret

That's funny............I never said that. ;) Seems lots of people would like to think I did. I didn't.

Edit:

but I can't tell you

Why don't you just ask instead of thinking I am pretending to have some super secret classified info that I could tell you but I would have to kill you? :D Damn you people watch too many movies. :D

The WMD argument.........it's not really an argument. The US Govt knows damn well where that stuff went. Politically we just aren't ready to finger our "friends."

I am a little surprise the response to this statement has not been louder??

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>I am a little surprise the response to this statement has not been louder??

Why? There are a great many people who really, really, really want this to be true, and thus "announce" it with some regularity. You see it on right-wing sites on the net from time to time. I suppose they are banking on the theory that if you say something often enough it becomes true.

I suppose they are banking on the theory that if you say something often enough it becomes true.

You got this one down pat so why can't others try it too?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Airstrikes could be quite painful for the US pilots thanks to the latest Air defence system that Russia has just sold and delivered to Iran (along with the promise of more goodies if they want them.)

A good time to destroy it is when they've just had it delivered.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

"Domestic" wire tapping program.

It never was that, but you say it is!

PSSST I guess you did not get the latest MEMO

Administration to let court monitor domestic spying

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Reversing a position it defended for more than a year, the Bush administration announced Wednesday that it has begun getting court approval before eavesdropping on the communications of suspected terrorists or their associates.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/17/domestic.spying/index.html

"Domestic" wire tapping program.

It never was that, but you say it is!

PSSST I guess you did not get the latest MEMO

Administration to let court monitor domestic spying

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Reversing a position it defended for more than a year, the Bush administration announced Wednesday that it has begun getting court approval before eavesdropping on the communications of suspected terrorists or their associates.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/17/domestic.spying/index.html

PSSST I guess you did not notice the title of that story was made by CNN. So it is a good example of what rushmc was saying, liberal media intentionally mislabels it "domestic" to put a connotation to it before the story even starts. PSSST...
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

>Exactly, invade another country and start a third front. I mean the
>other two are going so well....

Yeah, but this time things will be totally different. The war could last "six days, six weeks - I doubt six months." It will be a "short, short conflict." Iran "will collapse after the first whiff of gunpowder." It will be a cakewalk "because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators."

So what are you worried about? See below.

OMG forgive me for not putting up the story from the approved right wing fascist news sources...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,244243,00.html?sPage=fnc.politics/executivebranch

Secret Court to Monitor Domestic Spying Program
Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WASHINGTON — The Bush administration has agreed to let a secret but independent panel of federal judges oversee the government's controversial domestic spying program, the Justice Department said Wednesday.

In a letter to the leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court will have final say in approving wiretaps placed on people with suspected terror links.

"Any electronic surveillance that was occurring as part of the Terrorist Surveillance Program will now be conducted subject to the approval of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court," Gonzales wrote in the two-page letter to Sens. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., and Arlen Specter, R-Pa.

"Accordingly, under these circumstances, the President has determined not to reauthorize the Terrorist Surveillance Program when the current authorization expires," the attorney general wrote.

This as opposed to not long ago.....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179114,00.html

WASHINGTON — President Bush on Monday defended the use of a domestic eavesdropping program and called for Democrats to stop their "delaying tactics" and reauthorize the controversial Patriot Act.

In a year-end news conference at the White House, Bush called the leak of the National Security Agency's eavesdropping program, first reported in The New York Times last Friday, a "shameful act" disclosed in a time of war. The report said Bush had authorized the NSA to conduct surveillance of e-mails and phone calls of some individuals in the United States without court warrants.

"The fact that we're discussing this program is helping the enemy," Bush told reporters. "This program has targeted those with known links to Al Qaeda."

The program will continue, Bush said, adding that he has reauthorized it more than 30 times. "And I will continue to do so for so long as our nation faces the continued threat of an enemy that wants to kill our American citizens."

OR Back last summer when he was bitching about traitors releasing such information.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195359,00.html

WASHINGTON — President Bush defended the scope of the government's domestic surveillance programs that have riled privacy advocates and threatened to impede the Senate confirmation of Bush's new pick to lead the CIA.