Rookie120

New video of Pentagon Attack to be released

Havent seen it yet so no info to pass along. I wonder if the video shows for a fact that a plane hit the pentagon if the conspiracy people will still say it wasnt an airliner. We'll have to wait and see.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

>No, instead it will be "Its all a computer generated video, they had 5 years to create it!"

Yep. They'll say things like "look how low quality it is! It's clearly a fake. And look how the camera shakes when the plane hits! Too bad sheeple don't know that security cameras are designed to NEVER shake. Proof that it's a fraud."

I could start my own website!

They are releasing it at 1 pm. Eastern time, so it should be available online by about 1:02 pm. I hope it's not some blurry piece of crap that only creates more conspiracy theories.

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

They are releasing it at 1 pm. Eastern time, so it should be available online by about 1:02 pm. I hope it's not some blurry piece of crap that only creates more conspiracy theories.

Zipp0

Ah, ha. But see there's the problem. If it's to clear, they will claim it's a fake because parking lot cameras wouldn't produce high quality video. You can't win with these people. :(

-

I just saw the video, it's crystal friggin' clear.
Elvis was flying and Jimmy Hoffa was co-pilot. You can also see the gunman on a grassy knoll with a shoulder fired missile.............:o

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Nothing will satisfy those who willfully reject objective evidence. The conspiracy theorists will say whatever they need to retain their belief that the Government, Illuminati, Tri lateral commission, aliens, or HAARP created this event.

It's sad, really. Go monitor some conspiracy sites; it's fascinating reading, if for no other reason than to educate yourself on what some people think, and what sort of paranoia they cling to. It's about control...or lack of it.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Nothing will satisfy those who willfully reject objective evidence.

I find it fascinating that people are defending this video as proof of something before seeing it. That's at least as deluded as dismissing the video AFTER seeing it.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I find it fascinating that people are defending this video as proof of something before seeing it. That's at least as deluded as dismissing the video AFTER seeing it.

No we are just predicting what the conspiracy theorist are going to be saying after the video comes out no matter what is on it.

that people are defending this video as proof of something before seeing it. That's at least as deluded as dismissing the video AFTER seeing it.

but you have to admit, it saves time by parallel tasking instead of doing it in series:P

then, one can just take the argument they fleshed out ahead of time on DZ.com, and just paste it directly into whatever radical website forum one visits while not on a 'skydiving' forum

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

No we are just predicting what the conspiracy theorist are going to be saying after the video comes out no matter what is on it.

Very efficient. Now if anyone finds any flaw in the video at all or even if it's just a useless video that doesn't address the original contention you can just say, "I told you the nuts would deny deny deny."

You're "prejecting" arguments that haven't been created yet against a basis that doesn't exist yet.

Very powerful. You could rule the world with this technique.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

>You're "prejecting" arguments that haven't been created yet against
>a basis that doesn't exist yet.

It's a pre-emptive argument. He's being proactive and not reactive. That's surely a good thing. The early bird gets the worm and all that.

You guys crack me up. Can we wait to see the video first?

obviously not, isn't that the whole point?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

And I will go to MoveOn.org to get your version.

Funny thing is ....I have never even been to the moveon.org Site...funny how that works.. you ASSume I go there.. I can BET you really do spend lots of time watching Fox NEws.:S

And I will go to MoveOn.org to get your version

I can BET you really do spend lots of time watching Fox NEws.:S

the exact same statements - cool. Nice balance

Edit: (On review - I should have sent this one back a reply to rookie actually).....

you ASSume I go there.. I can BET you really do spend lots of time watching Fox NEws.

I can only watch so much of the BBC with you before I want to throw myself in fron tof a bus. Are you sure I watch Fox? Or is this just another steroetype you like to blanket anyone who's not on the left with?

>Can we wait to see the video first?

Already saw it. Nothing new, really - just more frames, and from two angles. The original six frame video they released were the interesting ones.

Does it show an American Airlines flight hitting the Pentagon?