Rookie120

New video of Pentagon Attack to be released

you ASSume I go there.. I can BET you really do spend lots of time watching Fox NEws.

I can only watch so much of the BBC with you before I want to throw myself in fron tof a bus. Are you sure I watch Fox? Or is this just another steroetype you like to blanket anyone who's not on the left with?

I supply her with video on all DZ.Com posters from my NSA surveilance. Thats why we need to keep track of everyone. She's one of my best customers. :ph34r:

-

>Does it show an American Airlines flight hitting the Pentagon?

Shows a silvery blurry thing and an explosion.

I want to see the video from the hotel. That one should have a better view
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I just saw it on BBC and it really doesn't clear up anything. 5 years for Judicial Watch trying to get this video and this is it ? WTF, Unless Judicial Watch has more video on their web page let the conspiracy continue.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12818225/

I don't believe, Narcimund, that I was defending the video before I'd seen it. My comment was more directed at those who have a strong belief in a government conspiracy theory. There will be no evidence strong enough to change their opinion...primarily because it's already been formed, strongly held, and is now part of their view of how the world works.

And yes, I had seen some coverage (not Fox nor MoveOn...) about it before I made my post...therefore, your comment directed towards me being delusional is unwarranted, and utterly unlike you. I knew it was the old video from the gate camera, and a series of other frames that were taken, and didn't show very much at all. Why have you suddenly decided to prejudge everyone's comments before getting information?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

you ASSume I go there.. I can BET you really do spend lots of time watching Fox NEws.

I can only watch so much of the BBC with you before I want to throw myself in fron tof a bus. Are you sure I watch Fox? Or is this just another steroetype you like to blanket anyone who's not on the left with?

hey, hey, hey - I didn't write that.....you fascist capitalistic FOX watching, BBC-bashing, pinko (wait, not pinko), earth hating, right wing dophin lover.......:P (my note was that you just responded tit for tat - actually just fine)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

So of the two videos "released", one has been circulating on the internet for the past 4-5 years. The second video shows AS MUCH as the one everyone has seen before this "release".

The conspiracy theory of the Pentagon attack is partially based on the video that was "released" today. So nothing new has been proven today.

Fox is showing it. It's grainy, and the camera was taking shots a half-second apart, so you don't see a long sequence.

But you see what appears to be an aircraft fuselage touching down on the ground before it gets to the building, kicking up dirt as it slides across the ground, and then exploding in a fireball upon contact with the building. It would seem that the terrorist's aim was off just a tad, but didn't make much difference.

A missile, on the other hand, wouldn't slide in across the ground like that. It would arrive from the air. Sorry, conspiracy theorists.

Fox is showing it. It's grainy, and the camera was taking shots a half-second apart, so you don't see a long sequence.

But you see what appears to be an aircraft fuselage touching down on the ground before it gets to the building, kicking up dirt as it slides across the ground, and then exploding in a fireball upon contact with the building. It would seem that the terrorist's aim was off just a tad, but didn't make much difference.

A missile, on the other hand, wouldn't slide in across the ground like that. It would arrive from the air. Sorry, conspiracy theorists.

For the sake of diagreeing....here go through these pictures. ou will notice that there is no marks left in the grass from a plane sliding. If it kicked up dirt, you should be able to see it here....you dont.

You will also notice taht the spools are standing by where the building was hit....they aer still staning after the building is hit....how did they do that?

pics ---> http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/index.html

JOhn Rich...How can a 757 moving at 500 miles per hour leave the building standing with barely any penetration holes? (edited: all you perverts who read this but only registered "pentration holes" please get laid B|;):))

I just saw the video, it's crystal friggin' clear.
Elvis was flying and Jimmy Hoffa was co-pilot. You can also see the gunman on a grassy knoll with a shoulder fired missile.............:o

that was over the top funny!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Ah, there you go. A "silvery blurry thing". Well, so much for the conspiracy theories. That's proof positive of ... well ... something.

I'm sure of it!

Ok Narci you have them in a great big CGI lie they didn't show an AA flight hitting the Pentagon, what they showed was Al Frankens flying saucer on remote control flying into the section under construction and then flying away to leave conspiracy theorists to only come up with the REAL truth.

Rookie120 already prejected all criticism. Now anyone who isn't convinced by the video is a wacky conspiracy theorist.

I dont need a video to know it was an airplane that hit it. But some people wouldnt believe even with video. Just the way things go I guess.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

hey, hey, hey - I didn't write that.....you fascist capitalistic FOX watching, BBC-bashing, pinko (wait, not pinko), earth hating, right wing dophin lover....... (my note was that you just responded tit for tat - actually just fine)

:DI like you, come on over and I'll pour you some scotch. Never been called a dolhpin lover before. I'm more in love with the seals.

conspiracy theories.

Define theories?
Why is there a need to produce a video 5 years later to prove a 'fucking plane' hit the pentagon in broad daylight!

fuck there are some morons in the USA.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

This video really isn't new. Having seen it again (now), I remember that this was released some time before the Mussoui (sp?) trial started.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

This video really isn't new

There were a few frames that they said were just released but it really didnt show anything else that we already havent seen. I dont need to see video of the plane crash to know it was a plane. There was pieces of the damn thing all over the place.

Come on people. How the fuck could a dude that officially sucked during flight school ever fly an airliner 5 feet off the ground at 250 + mph?

I live in DC. I have never known anyone that knew anyone that knew anyone that saw an airliner that day. It happened during rush hour over the most congested highway in this area. I know a shitload of people that were in the area at the time, either on the road or in their offices...no one saw an airliner.

Take another look at this video. Look at the explosion. The explosion itself is way to small for that of a commercial airliner.

http://www.break.com/index/911pentagon.html

The easiest way to put this to rest is to produce witnesses that actually saw an AIRLINER flying over I395 at 50 feet off the ground. Why isnt there a laundry list of people who admit to seeing the AIRLINER?

Where are all the other security videos that the FBI confiscated immediately afterwards?? This is the Pentagon for christs sake, there are more security cameras around that place than anyone could ever imagine.

hey, hey, hey - I didn't write that.....you fascist capitalistic FOX watching, BBC-bashing, pinko (wait, not pinko), earth hating, right wing dophin lover....... (my note was that you just responded tit for tat - actually just fine)

:DI like you, come on over and I'll pour you some scotch. Never been called a dolhpin lover before. I'm more in love with the seals.

Wow you just made some Sailors homophobic:P

J/K:D

Come on people. How the fuck could a dude that officially sucked during flight school ever fly an airliner 5 feet off the ground at 250 + mph?

By Keeping the wings level and at a shallow angle it became a sled just feet before striking the building

I live in DC. I have never known anyone that knew anyone that knew anyone that saw an airliner that day. It happened during rush hour over the most congested highway in this area. I know a shitload of people that were in the area at the time, either on the road or in their offices...no one saw an airliner.

I have spoken with someone who was there and a damned plane did it.

Take another look at this video. Look at the explosion. The explosion itself is way to small for that of a commercial airliner.

Diesel does not explode, it burns and actually that fire looked just like Jet A or other Aviation fuel.

http://www.break.com/index/911pentagon.html

The easiest way to put this to rest is to produce witnesses that actually saw an AIRLINER flying over I395 at 50 feet off the ground. Why isnt there a laundry list of people who admit to seeing the AIRLINER?

Some of those people you say should have their names provided are military personnel in classified positions within the pentagon, would you like to
tell the world their names?

Where are all the other security videos that the FBI confiscated immediately afterwards?? This is the Pentagon for christs sake, there are more security cameras around that place than anyone could ever imagine.

By Keeping the wings level and at a shallow angle it became a sled just feet before striking the building

What does this statement have to do with supporting how a failed flight school student was able to fly a commercial airliner 5 feet off the ground at 250 mph?

I have spoken with someone who was there and a damned plane did it.

Ok. I have spoken with 50 people who were there and did not see a plane.

Diesel does not explode, it burns and actually that fire looked just like Jet A or other Aviation fuel.

You are going to tell me that a plane will not explode on impact? I find that very hard to believe.

Some of those people you say should have their names provided are military personnel in classified positions within the pentagon, would you like to
tell the world their names?

This is weak. First off, classified positions do not prevent someone from providing their names and an eyewitness account. Sure, they couldnt talk about what they do for a living, but why would their "classified position" prevent them from speaking about what is already supposedly public information???

Put the "classified" people aside for a second. What about the 1000's of unclassified people that were in the area that day?

You never addressed this comment of mine