Andy_Copland

Thank God for 9/11...

A healthy does of Napalm on her church wouldnt go a miss. Im all for freedom is speech, but thats an absolute disgrace to soldiers and family's all over the world.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Wow, I have seen some people who are out there but that bitch is out by Pluto she's gone. What a sick bitch. I almost want to wait till that Phelps guy dies so I can go piss on his grave at the funeral but that would put me to close to the same boat as they are. At least when somebody asks why I did it I can just say "simple, I'm an asshole". I wont have to say some god told me to spread his word to the people.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

i think these people should be given all the freedom in the world to get their message out ..... that way, people will be able to see for themselves what retards they really are

why are people like that not locked up in lunatic asylums? it seems to me that you can be a nutty as you like as long as you are spouting bullshit about religeon and people just accept it. Why do we as a society let religeous nutters walk around spouting religeous bollocks, yet anybody else spouting nutty bollocks not to do with religeon gets locked up? Are we scared as a society to crack down on religeous fuck-tards? you get religeous nutters spouting bollocks on here, yet we all allow them to :S

being a nutter is ok if its being a religeous nutter is it?

I have never heard such garbage spewed in my life.
It is any wonder that 80% of the members of that *cult ( I won't bother calling it a church) are her family members?
If ever there was a waste of skin...that would be it.:S

Well Betsy that's what you get when a family inbreeds...mental sickness. :S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Seeing as Al Qaeda is now more a philosophy than any kind of real organisation surely this woman and her 'church' are running alongside the Al Qaeda pack. Why isn't she picked up and sent to Cuba? Shes proberbly more guilty than half the poor buggers in there. She totaly agrees with Bin Laden and supports his actions beliving that he is doing the work of God.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

She totaly agrees with Bin Laden and supports his actions beliving that he is doing the work of God.

Is that illegal now?

Maybe not but if those people are killed should we even care?[:/]

yes we should, we should morn the pointless death of any one:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ok there have been a few threads about this Phelch Phelps cult.

my feeling is that this is just another lunatic-fringe hate group, like the neo-nazis or the KKK, and that they are being given FAR too much attention, which is how they thrive. let's just ignore them.

also here's a thought: I wonder if this leader is one of those people who is a closeted homosexual who can't deal with it, due to being raised with some kind of strict fundamentalist christian upbringing. so he's trying to purge his feelings with this obsessive hatred of homosexuality. why else would this guy be so obsessed with it??
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

She totaly agrees with Bin Laden and supports his actions beliving that he is doing the work of God.

Is that illegal now?

Maybe not but if those people are killed should we even care?[:/]

yes we should, we should morn the pointless death of any one:|

You see we are the ones who mourn the innocent...the terrorists and sympathizers do not or they would not be in favor of attacks on innocent civilians, and would demand only legitimate military targets.

This is possibly the the sickest women on the planet

I agree with several of her viewpoints. The problem is, she doesn’t have the communication skills or tact to convey her feelings in a constructive manor. As result, she is not taken seriously.

The dreaded FOX news channel hosted this interview. They are an organization that has no shame. If they disagree with her message, why allow her to voice it to an audience of millions? Money

She is right about GOD punishing parents for teaching their children that it is righteous to fight in a war based on lies. However, it just seems far too cruel to point out a family’s mistakes in raising their child, after they’ve already paid the ultimate price.

Terrorists don’t hate our “freedom” They hate us because we support Israel. Jews are historically the most hated race in human history. It is important to understand the root of these grievances. Instead we pretend these issues don’t exist. We build holocaust museums in their honor. We allow them to have a financial stranglehold in this country and in Hollywood. We are forced into their wars to protect Israel. Why is our country so indebted to these people? Money.

Don’t watch the FOX news channel.

UntamedDOG

The problem is, she doesn’t have the communication skills or tact to convey her feelings in a constructive manor. As result, she is not taken seriously.

Ridiculous defense of totally defenseless acts. The PROBLEM IS: this despicable misfit lunatic cult is outrageously violating the most fundamental & self explanatory norms of civilized people: that one lets greiving family members mourn the passing of their loved ones in peace.

PERIOD.

They should be getting no soap box at the expense of the families of fallen soldiers for their agenda (even if it were the slightest bit sane) - let alone national media coverage. They are merely exploiting the media's penchant for sensationalizing extreme deviant, insensitive and anti-social behavior particulary when it offends our natinonal instinct to honor those who have given their lives in our service.

Regarding another assertion:
Perhaps you'll find it interesting that the American Jewish Congress booed GOP chairman Rich Mehlman (also a Jew) when he claimed Iraq was less of a challenge now that Saddam was gone. Mehlman was also asked to tell the White House to quit using defense of Israel as an excuse to threaten Iran. Doesn't sound like these Jews were on board with the "let's go to fight Israel's wars" program; maybe it was just another Jewish trick eh?
http://www.nysun.com/article/32247

i think these people should be given all the freedom in the world to get their message out......

why are people like that not locked up in lunatic asylums?

Umm, your post has me a bit confused, should she be free, or locked up? Just trying to figure out what you meant...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The dreaded FOX news channel hosted this interview. They are an organization that has no shame. If they disagree with her message, why allow her to voice it to an audience of millions? Money

Those darned FOX broadcasters -- who do they think they are giving voice to people they disagree with!

This "Fair and Balanced" bullshit has got to stop!

. . =(_8^(1)

Yelling at a guest and calling her names is what you mean by "fair and balanced"?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Given that the host in this situation yells at guests all the time, yes.

Ohh okay, if it is frequently displayed behaviour it automatically becomes "fair and balanced"?

I take it you are a frequent viewer?