warpedskydiver

Lesbian Becomes College Homecoming King

>If this is about the wardrobe choices of the day, I chose 33's . . .

I have mostly 33's. They fit great before I left for Thailand/Australia. I now weigh exactly the same as I did when I left, but the 33's are hanging off me. So what the heck is up with that? People are arguing about these silly things here in SC when I have a serious sizing issue going on here! What, am I going to have to go back to my ragged 32-sized jeans?

Actually for me its even more strange but its really not a mistery. When in my worst shape I was 220 wearing 35's, fall rate was very fast then. Now at 230 with 33's, fall rate is unussually fast. I think I would be satisfied with 31's at 215. That way my jumpsuit would be so baggy from the waist down that it would have to slow me down.

33's, 35's, 31's....Y'all think it's tough???? Try finding a size 10 with a 35 inch inseam. Pain in the arse it is.... :S

linz

Is that 35" inseam because you wear them with ultra high heels or are you 6 feet tall?
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

It's not what I would call morally threatening hun;). However, you can't just change the standard definitions of what a man is and what a woman is.

But, my dear:P, you make this statement:

Do you not think a lie is wrong? Is calling a woman a man, based on a truth?

As well as describe to Narcimund how you will be afraid to raise childrens (yes I am spelling it like I want to) in the upcoming world.

It would appear to some of us that you do, in fact, feel threatened by this. :)
Honestly, I can't see why anybody is complaining about it.

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Is that 35" inseam because you wear them with ultra high heels or are you 6 feet tall?

Neither. Kinda tall, but mostly just proportioned that way...shaped kinda funny....long from the crotch down. :o

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

The funny thing is it's their homecoming, and they picked their homecoming king. Who the hell are we to say who they can and can't vote for in their own school activities? If you don't like it, don't vote for a lesbian in *your* homecoming court elections.

I think the guys were just pissed that they got beat by a girl. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Yes, I am afraid of raising kids in this day and age. It's do whatever you want, whenever you want, no matter who gets hurt. I definitely don't want my kids to be raised, not knowing what is real and what isn't, what is truth, and what is false.

I am all about seeking out truth.

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

There is something oddly satisfying about putting a new socks on.

Socks only have that new sock feel for one or two wearings, but it makes my day better when I wear them. I've been thinking about just buying socks frequently enough that I never have to wash them or wear them a second time. They're cheap, so I still might. :|

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Why can't people accept that a home coming king is a male, and a lesbian is a female. I don't see why everyone is turning this into an anti-gay protest. I'm all for equal rights for everybody, but do we have to be so damn PC that we are afraid to tell a female lesbian she isn't a guy and can't be king? Really her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that a female has won what should be a male's position.

I completely agree, again!
I guess it ISN'T PC to have definitions of what a woman is and a what a man is:S:S:S

Next thing you know we'll have male cheerleaders! :o>:(

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I have just been informed that my previous post could be taken more than one way, and was misleading. Since I never ever ever ever want to be misleading :), I changed it.

Let's get back to talking about how naming a woman "king" perverts the meaning of civilization.

Oh -- and those of you who saw it and snickered? Just take my previous post as proof positive of my flowerlike innocence :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

> It's do whatever you want, whenever you want, no matter who gets
> hurt.

Nope. More like do whatever you want, whenever you want - as long as no one gets hurt. And that's really what we should aspire to. Don't you want to raise your kids however you want? Don't you want then to have choices in life? Wouldn't you like your children to be able to be a firefighter if they want, join the military if they want, get married and raise kids if they want - no matter what their gender or orientation? Wouldn't you like them to live their lives by the guidelines you inspire (and that later they make into their own morals) rather than having to follow the morals they see on TV, or in the paper, or in a government office?

>I definitely don't want my kids to be raised, not knowing what is real
>and what isn't, what is truth, and what is false.

Some things that are real:

The love between two people
The world around us
The eternal drives of greed, lust, envy and jealousy that most people overcome
The simple acts of kindness that make this world a better place
The care one takes of one's body
The cycle of life and death that we are all a part of

Some things that are not real:

College popularity contests
"Persecution" of christians in the US
Internet discussion groups
Extremist windbags on all sides of the spectrum
Divisive labels
Reality TV shows
Michael Jackson's media appearances
Paris Hilton's morals

I think that if your kids can make those distinctions they will be in good shape. I suspect with you as their mom, they will have no problems making good decisions.

>Why are Paris Hilton's morals not real?

Because all we know of them is what the press prints about what she does, or a Cosmo interview with her. All of that is far divorced from reality. (It would have been more accurate for me to say "media portrayals of Paris Hilton's morals.")

Because all we know of them is what the press prints about what she does, or a Cosmo interview with her. All of that is far divorced from reality. (It would have been more accurate for me to say "media portrayals of Paris Hilton's morals.")

Oh, ok... I misunderstood... Glad I asked before telling you what I thought about that. :$

I was simply shocked that by today's standards, there seems to be no boundaries of what makes a man a man, and a woman a woman.

actually its fairly straightforward... a dick and balls, or a pussy...:P

edited to add: no matter what color you paint the barn... in the end its still a barn... even if it wants to be king... or is king... or isnt wearing pants, or is wearing pants, whilst bathing in a sea of crumpets, being a christian and proud of it....

Oh those poor oppressed straight men.

For god's sake, won't somebody think of the straight men?

Do I detect some sarcasim? ;)

What if a gay man won Queen, beating out 3 lesbians and other straight women in the running and they made a stink about it. How would you feel about it then? :o

Often these issues are a matter of perspective. For example there was a famous case (which many of you may remember) where a white female was suing a university due to the fact that a black female with a lower average was accepted because she was black and they wanted to enforce diversity through entrance standards which gave preference to minorities who were under-represented.

I can see her frustration but I couldn't help wonder what the white females perspective was on preferential treatment being given to female applicants in male dominated areas where females are underrepresented. People tend to change their perspective depending on their needs.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Shit. I thought I had derailed this thread and showed how silly this argument is. I am saddened that I was wrong.

I am putting my pants back on.

:|

What the fuck are you wearing on your head. Is it one of those time travelling machines i've seen on the internet. If so, would you please go back in time and prove to me that jesus walked on water by taking a picture:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The video! Don't forget the video!!! :$ :$
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

I definitely don't want my kids to be raised, not knowing what is real and what isn't, what is truth, and what is false.

I am all about seeking out truth.

So do you think your children will have imaginary friends?:P
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

In my case it's permenant marker, though in yours it is probably all 3. ;)

.jim

As the party who has spent three years in his bed, I can assure you, he needs no toys to prove anything regarding sexual orientation or penis size - let's just say that the size of the truck is a PROPER representation.
In reference to permanent marker, is that what's on your face, or to the girth of your manhood?

Blondes do have more fun!

4.) Having your girl "testify".

Preach sister, preach.

As for your inquiry, you'll never have the pleasure of knowing, there's no way I'd be caught fucking a draftsman (or draftswoman, if that's what this is all about ;))

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Why can't people accept that a home coming king is a male, and a lesbian is a female. I don't see why everyone is turning this into an anti-gay protest. I'm all for equal rights for everybody, but do we have to be so damn PC that we are afraid to tell a female lesbian she isn't a guy and can't be king? Really her being a lesbian has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that a female has won what should be a male's position. The fact that she is a lesbian however is the only reason she was able to run for and win king. Why would a straight women do this? She wouldn't. I can't fathom what this girls reason for doing this is.

You know what I think the Real issue is? Everyone is sooo comfortable fitting into the nice tidy pigeon hole society has created for us; telling us who to be, how to act, how to think, how to feel, that when someone has the audacity to emerge from their pigeon hole and be themselves it causes a schism in our comfort zone. Everyone starts wondering now how am I supposed to act, think and feel. I was never told this was OK . . . We live in a society of lemurs.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

actually its fairly straightforward... a dick and balls, or a pussy...

Then sometimes we're left to be perplexed with the variations that nature hands us....

Sometimes it's just not so straightforward, though a lot of folks wish with all their might that it would be so...

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail