rhino

Al Qaeda's #2 al-Zawahri, Got that mother fucker.....

Yo !

Nope. CIA just killed a lot of women and children, and created a bunch of new freedom fighters. Good work!

In tone of your message... 35 US occupants have been killed in Iraq so far this year. Got those mother fuckers!

Don't you love posting in an international forum ? :P

bsbd!

Yuri.

Maybe.... but as has been shown soooo many times (and can be seen from the sources used today)... we almost never get to the bottom of a story and certainly the first report can be shot full of holes.... I guess only time may tell.

Agreed. It could also be Mushariff covering his ass by putting all the blame on the CIA, when in fact he may have supported it behind the scenes. Of course some will immediately blame the US as they do with everything else, but thats to be expected and laughed at.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/grieving-villagers-ask-who-was-to-blame/2006/01/15/1137119010555.html

Interesting how it is "OK" to kill a whole bunch of villagers in order to get to this guy (and as usual he is not there - CIA seem completly useless ). So if those killed were westerners - what would people say?

WEEPING villagers dug through the rubble of homes destroyed in the pre-dawn air strike that may have killed Ayman al-Zawahiri. At least 17 people in the remote Pakistani tribal village of Damadola died in the second such unexplained attack near the volatile Afghan border within a week.

Residents of the hillside hamlet, about seven kilometres inside north-western Pakistan, said children and women were among the dead.

---------------------------------------------------------
When people look like ants - pull. When ants look like people - pray.

Hmmm... Someone who's seen artillery shells more recently than I have should comment.

Looks to me like an old British 5.5" - There's no fuse in it, the thing on the nose is the fuse cap, and no marks on the driving band!

To me, it doesn't somehow look like it's ever been fired - & if it was then the reason it never went off is 'cos it wasn't fused!:S

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Hi,

What sort of range would a shell like that likely come from?

It doesn't look very damaged for something that's been thrown a long way and dropped on the ground... but I wouldn't know.... my Sporty was damaged a lot more when it went down the road and didn't anywhere near the same kinetic energy.

When was this picture taken and by whom?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Hi,

What sort of range would a shell like that likely come from?

It doesn't look very damaged for something that's been thrown a long way and dropped on the ground... but I wouldn't know.... my Sporty was damaged a lot more when it went down the road and didn't anywhere near the same kinetic energy.

When was this picture taken and by whom?

I got if from the NY Times

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2006/01/14/international/worldspecial/14cnd-afghan.ready.html

here's some artillery shells for comparison.

> Here's a picture of one of the so called "missilles.

I don't know how many millions of pounds of missiles, shells and bombs we've let loose in that area - but it wouldn't seem hard to go for a little walk and find whatever sort of ordinance fragments you wanted for your purposes.

> Here's a picture of one of the so called "missilles.

I don't know how many millions of pounds of missiles, shells and bombs we've let loose in that area - but it wouldn't seem hard to go for a little walk and find whatever sort of ordinance fragments you wanted for your purposes.

Why would the Pakistani villagers want to do that?

It appears the plot thickens.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Pakistan ‘heavily involved’ in Bajaur air strike

By Khalid Hasan

WASHINGTON: The Washington Post has quoted a source as saying that Pakistan was “heavily involved” in the air strikes in Bajaur Agency on Friday.

“This would not have happened without Pakistani involvement,” the Washington Post quoted an unnamed source as saying about the missile attack on the Pak-Afghan border that killed 18 civilians, including women and children.

Earlier reports that Al Qaeda’s second-in-command Ayman al-Zawahiri was among those killed, have been discredited by now.

The same source said that the attack was planned and executed by a combination of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officers in Pakistan and Pakistani officials. “This would not have happened unless they had pretty precise information that the right target was at that location,” a US military source told the newspaper. He cautioned, however, that it was possible that Zawahiri got out of the building before it was hit. The source said that US forces, which had been tracking Zawahiri for the past two weeks, will probably know more once the bodies are examined.

A Defence Department official claimed that there were “no coalition military aircraft in the area”.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\01\15\story_15-1-2006_pg1_4

edited to add:and this

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Political admin arrests 2 journalists for reporting Bajaur situation

PESHAWAR: The Bajaur Agency political administration on Saturday arrested Daily Times Peshawar Bureau Chief Iqbal Khattak and BBC correspondent Haroon Rashid from the agency’s regional headquarters Khar for reporting the situation in the tribal area. The two journalists were released after being detained for two hours. Mr Khattak and Mr Rashid were arrested taking photographs of paramilitary soldiers in the main bazaar of the area. The two journalists were taken to the office of Bajaur Agency political administrator Fahim Wazir who reportedly used indecent language with them. Fahim also threatened Khattak and Rashid and warned them not to enter the tribal areas without permission. He also refused to allow the journalists to file their story and said that he be shown what they were going to report in advance. Khattak and Rashid refused to comply. staff report

> I don't know how many millions of pounds of missiles, shells and bombs we've let loose in that area - but it wouldn't seem hard to go for a little walk and find whatever sort of ordinance fragments you wanted for your purposes.

There is no impack damage to the shell, so even if it was fused and fired and failed to explode it would not be so presteen.

> I don't know how many millions of pounds of missiles, shells and bombs we've let loose in that area - but it wouldn't seem hard to go for a little walk and find whatever sort of ordinance fragments you wanted for your purposes.

There is no impack damage to the shell, so even if it was fused and fired and failed to explode it would not be so presteen.

Curious the NYT says it's a "missille". I'm starting to wonder if this is another embellished story by the Times.

This cock sucker won't be making any more loud mouthed videos anytime soon..

ha ha.. byiatch!!!!

BOOYAH! Nothing but net! Now, off with his fucking head, with a dull knife! >:(

You mean a dull, rusty wood saw... Yeah, that'll fucking hurt... :| You hold the sumbitch down and I'll do the honors, or do you want to flip for it? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The only thing that seems certain in this story is that one or two Pakistan families were killed. How can so many people here be so cheerful? At least have the decency not to cheer when innocent people are blown to pieces even if it is for a greater good.

Try to imagine yourself being a mother of 5 living in a village in northern Pakistan. There are almost no mass media or means of communication with the rest of the world. The standard of your living is that of barely surviving and with very little power to change that situation. Your knowledge of the outside world is slim and America is something you heard of and had been told bad things about, but because of your place in life you did not have much motivation to do anything about that.

One sunny day a missile hits your neighbour’s house and 3 of your children dies. You are told that this “America” did this… How would you react?

Enormous amounts of people around the world mourn their dead family members each day, is it so hard to see why new jihad warriors is popping up everywhere? Violence is not a god method to stop violence. If you are forced to use it anyway, be very sure not to kill innocent people.

The only thing that seems certain in this story is that one or two Pakistan families were killed. How can so many people here be so cheerful? At least have the decency not to cheer when innocent people are blown to pieces even if it is for a greater good.

Try to imagine yourself being a mother of 5 living in a village in northern Pakistan. There are almost no mass media or means of communication with the rest of the world. The standard of your living is that of barely surviving and with very little power to change that situation. Your knowledge of the outside world is slim and America is something you heard of and had been told bad things about, but because of your place in life you did not have much motivation to do anything about that.

One sunny day a missile hits your neighbour’s house and 3 of your children dies. You are told that this “America” did this… How would you react?

Enormous amounts of people around the world mourn their dead family members each day, is it so hard to see why new jihad warriors is popping up everywhere? Violence is not a god method to stop violence. If you are forced to use it anyway, be very sure not to kill innocent people.

well put. and remember when he is gone I'll bet there are others lined up to take over. this BS will go on for decades...

Looks to me like an old British 5.5" - There's no fuse in it, the thing on the nose is the fuse cap, and no marks on the driving band!

Paying attention to that fact would have required the use of his brain.. Not today my friend.. lol

You mean a dull, rusty wood saw... Yeah, that'll fucking hurt... Unimpressed You hold the sumbitch down and I'll do the honors, or do you want to flip for it?

wait.. wait.. let's thinly stripe him first.. then cover him with salt..............

How can so many people here be so cheerful?

You are incorrect. Cheerful that a child or innocent person dies??? NEVER!!!!!>:(

Optimistic that another shit bag left the planet?? ABSOLUTELY.. Stop putting words in our mouth.. and stop insinuating..

You mean a dull, rusty wood saw... Yeah, that'll fucking hurt... Unimpressed You hold the sumbitch down and I'll do the honors, or do you want to flip for it?

wait.. wait.. let's thinly stripe him first.. then cover him with salt..............

If you really want to torture him feed him pork rinds, pickled pigs feet, pork chops, etc... if you're going to do it make it count....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

You mean a dull, rusty wood saw... Yeah, that'll fucking hurt... :| You hold the sumbitch down and I'll do the honors, or do you want to flip for it? ;)

We'll draw straws! Or better yet, a wood saw with a handle on each end! :D
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

this BS will go on for decades...

It has gone on for decades, and it does not appear that any of the people calling the shots have learned any long-term lessons along the way.

Continuing to do the same thing but expecting the results to change is so futile.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Rhino: What disgusting language you use.

They didnt kill al-Zawahri...they massacred 18 innocent people, something the U.S.A. is very good at.

One guy said the other day he was intelligent because he had been a military officer......I hope he wasnt bragging.

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE is the biggest oxymoron ever.

They claimed Saddam had WMD...and were very wrong.

They claim that they were going to get Al Zawahiri, and they killed 18 innocents, including women and children.

With that kjind of intelligence, itsno wonder they were chased out of Saigon by a bunch of North Vietnamese rice farmers.

They will not get Osama Bin Laden, for the Bible says he has a task to do, and it likely wont be until 2012.

What a misguided bunch....and I dont mean the missiles.

Bill Cole