storm1977

Give them an Inch (Damn palestinians)

Yeah... Those damn palestinians!

Give 'em an Inch and they try to take back their whole bloody country!:S

Of course, there is the small matter that prior to the formation of the State of Israel the country was called... Wait for it... PALESTINE!!!:o

It was a place where people, Jews, Moslems, Christians, Etc... largely just lived peacefully together in what was a British Protectorate heading toward independence.

Now it's a well known fact that one simply cannot allow miscellaneous Sand-Kickers, Fuzzy-Wuzzys, Towel-Heads & other assorted natives to go around NOT trying to exterminate one another (since that would cause massive unemployment in our arms industries) so the obvious solution was to partition the country & give the nice bits of it to a bunch of outsiders! Hey... Lets kick all the natives out of their homes & villages in the process. We could then sell them loads of war-surplus tents to pitch in the $hithole parts of their former country they've been moved to!

The real problem isn't (wasn't?) the Palestinians. It was the actions of the British & Americans post WWII.

Surely if one WERE to give Jews a homeland post WWII it would have been more just to give them, say, Austria?

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Surely if one WERE to give Jews a homeland post WWII it would have been more just to give them, say, Austria?

I've said for a long time that they should have gotten Florida.;)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Of course, there is the small matter that prior to the formation of the State of Israel the country was called... Wait for it... PALESTINE!!!:o

It was a place where people, Jews, Moslems, Christians, Etc... largely just lived peacefully together in what was a British Protectorate heading toward independence.

Now it's a well known fact that one simply cannot allow miscellaneous Sand-Kickers, Fuzzy-Wuzzys, Towel-Heads & other assorted natives to go around NOT trying to exterminate one another (since that would cause massive unemployment in our arms industries) so the obvious solution was to partition the country & give the nice bits of it to a bunch of outsiders! Hey... Lets kick all the natives out of their homes & villages in the process. We could then sell them loads of war-surplus tents to pitch in the $hithole parts of their former country they've been moved to!

The real problem isn't (wasn't?) the Palestinians. It was the actions of the British & Americans post WWII.

Mike.

What he said
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

The Canadian government announced yesterday that they are sending 24 million dollars to the Palestinians.

I suppose they must need some more ammunition, guns and high explosives to kill innocent Jews, and the Canadian Government pays the cost of the supplies.

Paul Martin is the worst prime Minister this country could possibly have.

Bill Cole

Mike.

What he said. Learn your history, people. Maybe those bits have been taken out of your text-books?

There's lots of room in Florida, Land Area - 54,252 Square Miles compared to Israel which is only about 10,000 Square Miles and it would end the on going strife!

This is a good idea people! Get on-board with it!

Move Israel to Florida!

B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

See, obiously it CANT be those palestinians... They are the victims (sarcasm).
They finally get the jews to agree on a peace deal and begin to pull out. And what is the first thing they do???

Go into EGYPT and try to claim that land.
Typical...

As to the comment about Canada...
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Hey maybe with the canadian $$$ they can stop throwing rocks now... Maybe they could buy some sling shots!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

I suppose they must need some more ammunition, guns and high explosives to kill innocent Jews, and the Canadian Government pays the cost of the supplies.

innocent Jews Oh yea so Innocent. Not only did they take the Palestinian land, Treat them like shit in there own land, and take all the good parts next to
sea, and kill and torture who ever they want.
The Palestinians have no rights or any means of defending them selves. We didn’t decide to arm them to the teeth like we did the Israelis I bet that if we did they wouldn’t be sacrificing their lives to defend their home land.

regardless of where they go, they will NEVER own or occupy the land God gave to Israel.

Sorry but it wasn't God at the end of WWII that gave them that land.

If God had wanted to make up for the atrocities of WWII maybe the Jews would have gotten someplace where the neighbors didn't hate them, like Florida. :)

Doesn't surprise me in the least. Hey maybe with the canadian $$$ they can stop throwing rocks now... Maybe they could buy some sling shots!!!!

Wow you find that funny.
I find it brave and honorable. They are willing to fight for what’s right even when they know they are at a huge disadvantage and might die.
Hey maybe you would run and hide when someone stronger tries to take your home. They choose to fight no matter how they are made to look by the western media. No matter how many of them die they will fight for there home land. I see there willingness to fight against all the odds as heroic but I can understand in this day and age where money rules everything most people might not understand honor.

I would like to have seen how the Israelis would have done without the US Support.

God gave the land to Abraham, and due to the ungodly lifestyle of many of the Jewish people, and their failure to realize they crucified the Lord of Glory, it wasn't until May 15th 1948, that they were able to get onto the land, but that was under God's direction.

It is NOT palestinian land...its the land of the Jewish people.

If the Arab nations are so concerned, let them give the Palestinians some of thei oil soaked sand.

Bill Cole

Here what I don't get.

3000 Americans lives were murdered on 9-11. We started two wars. And god knows how much collateral damage we caused to the Iraqis. God knows how many lives have been taken by mistake or otherwise.
How much money did we spend on are revenge?

What do you think you would do if you were one of the Palestinians? Why are people incapable of seeing their side? 50+ years of being treated like shit, murdered, and having there home land stolen.
I wonder what we would have done?

God may have given it to Abraham but God did not give it to the Jews because Abraham was not a Jew.

http://bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.showResource/CT/BQA/k/139

"Was Abraham a Jew?
No, he was not. The word "Jew," a nickname for the Israelite tribe of Judah, originated in the thirteenth century. It is first used in the Bible to identify the "men of Judah" in II Kings 16:6 (King James Version), a thousand years after the time of Abraham.

The tribe of Judah descended, as the name indicates, from the man named Judah, one of the twelve sons of the patriarch Jacob (Genesis 35:23). Jacob was a son of Isaac (Genesis 25:26), and Isaac, in turn, was a son of Abraham (Genesis 21:3). We can see, then, that Judah, the progenitor of the Jews, was a great-grandson of Abraham. Thus, Abraham was not a Jew, but an ancestor of the Jews. Abraham is properly referred to as a "Hebrew," a descendent of Eber, a great-great-grandson of Noah (Genesis 11:10-26)."

If you really want to get technical....we are ALL Jews....and that is a fact.

Bill Cole

I find this statement rather suspect. You'll have to explain your reasoning on this one.