markd_nscr986

New Pope Elected

You play with frivolities to avoid my questions because you don't like the answers.

I really don't understand all the anti-Catholicism here in this thread. From implying that the Catholic church is responsible for the AIDS epidimic in Africa because it won't distribute condoms to maligning the current Pope for his compulsory induction into the Hitler youth corps to inane allusions to the horrors of the Spanish Inquisition. Truly sad.
B|:|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you attacking me now?

Nope he is trying to attack me....

Wow, maybe you are just reading into it something you want?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Why don't you two cut it out?

When did you turn green?

There are at least three threads now at the top of the SC where you're at this. Quit attacking the poster and deal with the post.

I'd love to, but he will not debate the issue once he is in the corner.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I don't have to be green to get annoyed seeing continued personal attacks. I'm not issuing a warning here - just reminding you that someone else might given the circumstances.

It's damn annoying when people can't show enough restraint to have a civilised debate. Besides, the greenies encourage us to self police. What would you rather me do - just dob you in?

The "corner" you refer to with SD appears to simply be you calling him an America hater and thus considering all of his posts to be worthless. Even if he does hate America it doesn't nessaserily follow that he's incapable of making a valid point.

I wouldn't get anywhere in life if I simply said "yeah your honour but the other guy's a prat so we should win".

Im stupid, but not that stupid.

(Tonto scurries off to find out if personal attacks against one's self count... thinking along the lines of the new pope and euthenasia...)

Scurry...

Scurry....

Scurry...
It's the year of the Pig.

The "corner" you refer to with SD appears to simply be you calling him an America hater and thus considering all of his posts to be worthless. Even if he does hate America it doesn't nessaserily follow that he's incapable of making a valid point.

No actually the corner I am talking about is him claiming to know more about government contracts than a guy that does them all day every day.

When asked to provide proof of a claim he refuses.

In most of my posts I provide a reference...And I will gladly provide a reference when asked...He just changes the subject or makes an attack.

Reference this very thread http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1599712#1599712

He answers me a question that was not asked to him...And his answer was not an answer at all.

Ron, give it up, it is okay to say you don't like, I won't care.

Well I might if I knew what you were saying.

I can't like or dislike you. I don't know you.

I don't like how you spout Anti-US crap from ignorance and refuse to back up any claims you make with any proof. And I don't like how you attack people and try to change the subject (like now) when you have no leg to stand on.

You play with frivolities to avoid my questions because you don't like the answers.

I really don't understand all the anti-Catholicism here in this thread. From implying that the Catholic church is responsible for the AIDS epidimic in Africa because it won't distribute condoms to maligning the current Pope for his compulsory induction into the Hitler youth corps to inane allusions to the horrors of the Spanish Inquisition. Truly sad.
B|:|

The sad thing is that the office of the Inquisition still exists. Just has another name. But we all know about roses by other names, right?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Then you and I will have to agree to disagree, because it would appear not everybody sees it your way.

And not everyone sees it your way either.

I'd love to discuss things with you, you seem smart, and I am open enough to listen to an opposing view point...But you are unable to bring proof to a discussion.

You are now free to have the last word.

Then you and I will have to agree to disagree, because it would appear not everybody sees it your way.

And not everyone sees it your way either.

I'd love to discuss things with you, you seem smart, and I am open enough to listen to an opposing view point...But you are unable to bring proof to a discussion.

You are now free to have the last word.

Here is my last word.

RIDICULOUS.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

So...in review...

The Spanish Inquisition did horrible things long ago...the office of the Inquisition still exists and you consider this sad.

The SCOTUS did a horrible thing with its Dredd Scott decision...it still exists...and you consider this...sad? good? bad?

The Democratic Party was responsible for nominating a KKK member, Hugo Black, to SCOTUS - I assume you agree this a bad thing despite your open support of racial discrimination in other threads. the Democratic Party still exists...do you consider this sad as well?

The senior senator from West Virginia was a KKK member - again, I assume you think this a bad thing. He is still a Senator...do you consider that sad as well?

Just wondering.
:S:D
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

It's a mystery wrapped in an enigma, sitting upon a puzzle surrounded by chicken fajitas.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants