rhino

They had better give the death penalty to this asshole.......

Two success stories of "freelance" anti-jihadists:

Spc. Ryan Anderson, National Guardsman: Fort Lewis soldier charged with attempting to aid the enemy. Private citizen Shannen Rossmiller posed as a terrorist on the Internet and lured the 26-year-old soldier into an FBI sting operation. The Army arrested Anderson in February and plans to court-martial him, saying he tried to provide information to the enemy as his unit prepared to deploy to Iraq. Anderson, a Muslim convert, could face the death penalty if convicted.

James Ujaama, former Seattle resident: Thirty-eight-year-old prosecuted for planning to set up a terrorism training camp in Bly, Ore., in 1999. Videotapes provided to the FBI by a self-proclaimed "freelance intelligence agent" in London, Glen Jenvey, played a significant role in the 2002 prosecution. Jenvey infiltrated the Finsbury Park mosque in North London to obtain the tapes, which showed Ujaama sitting alongside radical cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri and talking about jihad. Ujaama pleaded guilty last year and has agreed to testify against Abu Hamza, who was arrested last month in London and is accused of aiding al-Qaida.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/002275.php

In the first case, yes, charge him with treason and give him the death penalty.

In the second case . . . get's me to thinking if any of the civilian militia type camps around the US or any of the more respectable weapons handling courses have ever been used to train terrorists that then used that against us?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

In the first case, yes, charge him with treason and give him the death penalty.

In the second case . . . get's me to thinking if any of the civilian militia type camps around the US or any of the more respectable weapons handling courses have ever been used to train terrorists that then used that against us?

Probably so. But they didn't need to, since we have armed most of the world at one point or another. And with those arms came the training to use them.

Uh, Politics. [:/] Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

Spc. Ryan Anderson, National Guardsman: Fort Lewis soldier charged with attempting to aid the enemy. Private citizen Shannen Rossmiller posed as a terrorist on the Internet and lured the 26-year-old soldier into an FBI sting operation. The Army arrested Anderson in February and plans to court-martial him, saying he tried to provide information to the enemy as his unit prepared to deploy to Iraq. Anderson, a Muslim convert, could face the death penalty if convicted.

The execution should take the form of a transfusion with pig's blood. They should set the guy up with a needle in one arm draining his own blood, and a needle in the other arm infusing him with pig's blood. I'm sure it would be a painful way to die -- nothing's too good for this type of person.

Now, a word about another facet of this case. Isn't it odd how we are told up and down that "islam is a peaceful religion, but even a guy who was not always a muslim -- who converted to islam -- wants to kill for the religion.

Frankly, I don't believe the claims that islam is a peaceful religion. Not when every terrorist we've been dealing with in this 9/11 / Iraqi situation so far has been islamic.

And if the islamic world is so peaceful, why don't the hundreds of millions of them around the world seem to be of any use in helping us ferret out the evil murderers among them? I am convinced that if the majority of muslims were truly against the terrorist tactics being employed by so-called "militant extremist" muslims, the non-extremists would be handing over those among them who are terroristically hard-line about their faith, on a daily basis. And they are not.

It's sort of like in a bad neighborhood in the U.S. 99% of the time when a drive-by shooting or some other shooting occurs, people in the neighborhood -- even the good ones -- know who did it, and they keep their mouths shut and won't help the police find the killers. So they are partly guilty of the next murders, because of their silence.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Where did Tim McVey train?

The U.S. Army, as far as I am aware.

Maybe we should ban military service.

Maybe we should figure out a way to strip military knowledge from people who leave the service. :S

It's clear that the military teaches people to be killers, right? That's their job, right? So shouldn't we just not have a military, if we don't want so many killers circulating in our midst?

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

***Frankly, I don't believe the claims that islam is a peaceful religion. Not when every terrorist we've been dealing with in this 9/11 / Iraqi situation so far has been islamic. ***

If the only contact I had with Catholics was IRA murders ETA car bombs and INLA killings the only knowledge of Catholic history was of the inquisition and knew only of the wealth of the Vatican and the poverty of the majority of its followers; the doctrine of non use of barrier contraception in AIDs ridden countries then I might also think Catholisism as an evil religion. Luckly I know many Catholic and have daily contact with them, luckly my countries media doesn't demonize them. If so and that was all i knew about them then maybe I'd advocate that IRA sympathisors caught should be killed by choking them using meat on a friday.

***And if the islamic world is so peaceful, why don't the hundreds of millions of them around the world seem to be of any use in helping us ferret out the evil murderers among them? I am convinced that if the majority of muslims were truly against the terrorist tactics being employed by so-called "militant extremist" muslims, the non-extremists would be handing over those among them who are terroristically hard-line about their faith, on a daily basis. And they are not. ***

Turkey
Afghanistan
Azerbaijan
Uzbekistan
Kuwait
Eritrea
Ethiopia

All of the above are either muslim countries or have Muslim majorities. What do they have in common? They are all part of GW Bush's coalition of the willing against the war on Islamic terror.

A cursory inquiry at Central Command headquarters in Tampa would reveal the nature and measure of Pakistan's contribution to the coalition. These include, among other things: the completion of more than 1,500 operations along the Pakistan/Afghanistan border, deploying more than 60,000 regular and 55,000 paramilitary troops; the apprehension of 422 terrorists including several from the top echelon of al-Qaida; the provision of extensive air, land and naval facilities, including the allocation of two-thirds of Pakistani airspace for coalition operations; joint cooperation with U.S. forces in the training of the Afghan army, and a series of other measures to aid rehabilitation in Afghanistan. Pakistan is a Islamic state. THE PEOPLE THAT DID THESE THINGS ABOVE ARE MUSLIMS JEFFERY!
Its happening but I guess sometimes its easier just to hold onto ones hate with your head in the sand than change your predjudices.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/terrorism.htm
http://www.maat.r8.org/
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/wwwhwashnews1140.html
http://paknews.com/PrintPage.php?id=1&date1=2004-04-02&news2=top1
:S:S:S:S:S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sorry but that logic is RETARDED!

Do you really think there are no restaurant owners in Iraq? No barbers, or janitors, or welders or other professions? No normal people?

Do you not believe that these people have husbands and wives and kids that are in school? That they do not listen to music and watch TV, and work normal everyday lives?

There are 24,000,000 people in Iraq, some 200,000 less than there was in 1990 thanks to a couple of wars. Most are Islamic. Most are just trying to get by. Most have (had) jobs and lives and go about their own damn business every day, probably not thinking of much else than the needs of their own families, just like us.

Your accusations are nothing but pure unaldulterated hatred and intolerance of anyone else that looks/believes/acts differently from you.

If your comment was about blacks, you could be charged with hate crimes in this country. But because they are Muslims, then this country thinks that it must be OK to label them all and kill them all and spawn that sort of message and hatred.

Thanks so much from trying to bring us back a couple hundred years in our thinking.

Sheesh!
TK

Timothy McVeigh was a Christian and an American (and a terrorist too).

As for the Iraqi's i'd have thought that you'd be on their side, haven't you heard? Their govenment is taking their guns away from them!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"And if the islamic world is so peaceful, why don't the hundreds of millions of them around the world seem to be of any use in helping us ferret out the evil murderers among them?"

Bangladesh and Pakistan are two of the larger Muslim countries out there.
Bangladesh and Pakistan together provide nearly 17,000 troops for UN duty around the world, the USA provides 430.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3763640.stm

Also "US Secretary of State Colin Powell has praised Bangladesh for being "an elegant, compelling and greatly needed voice of moderation". "
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3003010.stm
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Frankly, I don't believe the claims that islam is a peaceful religion. Not when every terrorist we've been dealing with in this 9/11 / Iraqi situation so far has been islamic.

The anthrax attacks may well have been domestics. Only a year before in 2000 we had the WTO related terrorist fears.

And let's not start with the history of violence from Christianity. Look what they did to other Christians, like the Mormons. And even today the Catholics can't/won't get a handle on the child molesters in their clergy.

Hehehe.:$:)

To be fair, Google gives better results for iacta.

But if we go with Plutarch's Life of Pompey, it was said in Greek.:P
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Actualy he is right there is no J in pure Latin the letter J is used to replace the oringinal I. ;) Well spotted Skydekker
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

The execution should take the form of a transfusion with pig's blood. They should set the guy up with a needle in one arm draining his own blood, and a needle in the other arm infusing him with pig's blood. I'm sure it would be a painful way to die -- nothing's too good for this type of person

Exactly who is the exremists here? seems to me you just sit on the other side of the fence.

He performs an act of treason (in a land of free speech:P) - you advocate torture and murder

figures

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk