funks

Anarchy!

OK, we would then just steal 1 million barrels of Jet-a and donate it to the DZ so jumptickes would be Cheap....

Then we would rob banks for the $$ to pay for the cheap tickets!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Beach jumps without a D license all day long!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

{{Slowly waiting for one of two posters to pop in and state in a 'driveby' fashion that we are already in a lawless society under the current president}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We are already in a lawless society under the current president.

screeeeeechhhhh vvvvrrrroooooooommmm

Seeee? Seeee?

:D:D:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

{{Slowly waiting for one of two posters to pop in and state in a 'driveby' fashion that we are already in a lawless society under the current president}}

Au contraire, the current administration is more authoritarian than its recent predecessors.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Just imagine the possibilitiesB| Tomorrow our world became a 100% lawless society:ph34r: What would you do?

Keep my favorite sport-utility rifle with me where practical, favorite high-cap big-bore handgun on hand where that didn't work, stop paying taxes, and start making voluntary dontations to important service providers like the fire department, highway department, etc.

> OK, we would then just steal 1 million barrels of Jet-a and donate
>it to the DZ so jumptickes would be Cheap....

Well, cept American Airlines would just come and steal it back, and their baggage handlers can beat up your manifester.

>Then we would rob banks for the $$ to pay for the cheap tickets!!!!!!!!

At least until your pilot realized there was no one to force him to land, and so headed to the Bahamas with the otter.

>At least until your pilot realized there was no one to force him to land, and so headed to the Bahamas with the otter.

But Bill.. he's never done a cross country that far before! :o:P Besides... are his ratings still valid?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

>Besides... are his ratings still valid?

Ratings? We're talking about anarchy here! We don't need no stinking ratings.

Anarchy has been given a bad rap by authoritarian governments. It is a legitimate model for running society. May take a little getting used to.:S

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Mostly I'd do what I do anyway. I might speed on the connecting streets in town a little more, but most laws are to make society work better, and why wouldn't I want that to continue?

I do see the point of the guns-n-ammo though :(

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Besides... are his ratings still valid?

Ratings? We're talking about anarchy here! We don't need no stinking ratings.

Anarchy has been given a bad rap by authoritarian governments. It is a legitimate model for running society. May take a little getting used to.:S

Funny you say that Kallend....
Some would say it is anarchy in IRAQ right now. Do you think that it is a good model to run their society?

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty