Muenkel

Boy those Dems, still after the dead people.

Today in the mail, my uncle received an urgent letter from the Democratic National Committee and John Kerry to please support his "grassroots" campaign. They asked for his vote and for money.

The sad thing is, my uncle has been dead for over 2 years and was always a registered Republican. Now the "grassroots" campaign is appropriate because right now my uncle's body is six feet under the "grass roots.":S

Now before you Dems get your panties in a wad, I'm sure they are just buying up some lists and mistakes can be made. But if he does vote this November, I'd like to know what polling place he show's up at, because I do miss him and would like to atleast say hello.

I just pointed out that "um...Anakin's only four years old. I don't think he's eligible to vote."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

how many years is that in cat yearsB|
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns

I would like to see journalists do something worthwhile, like check how many dead people vote in various parts of the country.

It would be a lot of work, perfect thing for invesigative journalists. Better than reporting every day on the latest murder trial case and other drivel.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Perhaps you could start a brain damaged chapter.

I take that as a personal attack, even if the greenies may not. Maybe you can suggest someone with cancer start a chapter.

If it's par for the course, Billvon will tell you that B1jercat is really good at pissing people off, so just relax and don't be so easily annoyed. That's the advice I got when another poster labeled me a pedophile for absolutely no reason earlier this year.

Remember, there's a different set of rules here for liberals and conservatives, and you're on the wrong side of the law.

. . =(_8^(1)

If it's par for the course, Billvon will tell you that B1jercat is really good at pissing people off, so just relax and don't be so easily annoyed. That's the advice I got when another poster labeled me a pedophile for absolutely no reason earlier this year.

Remember, there's a different set of rules here for liberals and conservatives, and you're on the wrong side of the law.

Yeah if you agree with Bill you can attack people, however if you argue with Bill expect to be Banned.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

>Remember, there's a different set of rules here for liberals and conservatives, and you're on the wrong side of the law.

Last person was temporarly suspended by TomAiello, so the rules are applied across the board from the moderators. Has anyone PM'd a moderator to inform them about this thread yet? They don't have time to read every post...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Your uncle is nodought a good Republican. Perhaps you could start a brain damaged chapter.

blues

jerry

Have you considered therapy? It must be terribly draining to carry that much HATE around inside you....

Seriously, please get some professional help.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I'm wondering if you are making a joke about dead people (the uncle) and don't realize that Muenkel had a pretty bad accident. If not, that the 'brain damage' thing is not called for.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah if you agree with Bill you can attack people, however if you argue with Bill expect to be Banned.

What a load of crap. When you were banned, I was too. And how many conservatives have been banned for repeatedly calling people unamerican, traitors, and terrorist supporters for expressing their opinions? None that I recall.

What a load of crap. When you were banned, I was too. And how many conservatives have been banned for repeatedly calling people unamerican, traitors, and terrorist supporters for expressing their opinions? None that I recall.

I was banned for a while, and I didn't even attack anyone. I was banned for goading someone else into attacking me.:):):S

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Whos talking about just THAT case?

I don't expect you to agree since 9 out of 10 times he helps you.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Thanks Tom and Quade.

Why are people attacking BillVon now???:S

I obviously started this thread with humor in mind. This is evident in my exchange with Nightingale about her cat. I interjected my uncle into it, so that part really didn't bother me at all. He's deceased and I am at peace with that. However, I had suffered a nasty brain injury just about a year ago and I still have a long recovery to go. That, I haven't really been able to laugh about yet.

So, I'm going to stop here since the matter has already been dealt with. Thanks to those who had my back.

Blue skies,
Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was banned for a while, and I didn't even attack anyone. I was banned for goading someone else into attacking me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya but deep down we all know your a conservative Bush loving Republican:P
------------------------------------------------------
"From the mightiest pharaoh to the lowliest peasant,
who doesn't enjoy a good sit?" C. Montgomery Burns