jimmytavino

any chance this MAY have happened??

....[:/] I tend to pay attention to things,,, and have developed a pretty good abilty to 'put 2 and 2 together".....
so regarding the 9- 11 hijackings, consider this.....

In August of 2001,,, the energy titan Enron,, was
starting to unravel.......
The Bush administration's connections to Enron were
well known,,,,,
Field reports regarding suspicious "pilot school" students,,, and possible hijack activity were coming in from FBI field personel....
so... Is it possible that during some "closed door" upper level meeting..... it was determined that
...."maybe we should allow such a hijack to occur"....:o[:/] "look the other way".... because......
1.. it will create a very good diversion, from the enron problems,,,
2. it will result in a media coverage frenzy.
3. It will be the perfect "justification" to go after
"the terrorists" not only Bin laden But Saddam Hussein...:| as well....;)
and it will solidify the American public to the idea that The Bush Administration is
the 'great protector" of this country...
Yes Yes... I admit that it is far fetched..But I still have an idea that it could have occured... ( the meeting).....
Only problem is,, they expected a "category 1"
attack and got a "category 15".....:( >:(
.... so NOW they HAVE to follow up on the attitude,,,
"let's get the terrorists"... and the rest is in the history books...Of course,, there is NO WAY,, they could admit,,,"we baited the hijackers"
It was only well AFTER 9 - 11 -01.. that the collapse of Enron hits the newswires... and so MOST of the public,, thinks,,,, " Enron Fell because of the stock market tumble which followed 9 - 11....".....
when in truth,,,,The World trade center may have fallen,,, because of the "Enron Tumble"....
hmmmm....
would our leaders play that sort of thing.....
would they say,,, " so maybe we lose a plane full of
people,",,, ( collateral damage)..." Hell rudder screws and horizontal stabilzer screws FAIL from time to time, and we lose 200 or more...what is one more plane crash???.."..
( I KNOW this sounds horribly cynical,,, and generally I am NOT that way.. ) but too many things are coming together here,,, for me to dismiss this possiblity... including MR. Richard Clarke's recent indication that Bush/Cheney had
'other priorities',, during the 8 months they were in office prior to sept. 01...B|
feedback please........... jimmy

very interesting theory.
why not.
but also add to that that they knew that the twins had construction defects and they were going to collapse on their own in the short term.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Any time the question comes down to "was it a nefarious, well-planned plot to deceive and manipulate people, or just a major screwup?" - put your money on the screwup.

Bill, I agree with that completely. No conspiracy survives contact with a single co-conspirator.

Any time the question comes down to "was it a nefarious, well-planned plot to deceive and manipulate people, or just a major screwup?" - put your money on the screwup.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Is it possible that during some "closed door" upper level meeting..... it was determined that
...."maybe we should allow such a hijack to occur"

No...no it's sure not possible.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

the seven (or is it six) degress to kevin bacon (or whatever) game shows how putting two and two together to link two or more totally irrelevant issues (or movies) can create relevancy to satisfy a goal or a conspiracy. it shows you can create anything your heart desires or conditioned to desire (contitioned meaning that someone else pointed out the "match" and then you know what to look for to form your own hypothesis). This is how some people were fooled into believing the "bermuda triangle" mystery. Your theory sounds like the Kevin Bacon game come to life.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

No evidence, and thus we apply the principle of parsimony, "one should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything" and discern what? ... Unlikely at best.

Another stirring revelation care of William of Ockham.

but too many things are coming together here,,, for me to dismiss this possiblity...

Counseling is available. There are professionals that can help.

Even if you are self-employed. Pay for it yourself.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

so regarding the 9- 11 hijackings, consider this.....

Yea, yea . . . that's the ticket!

And don't forget to mention how Bush stayed in the classroom full of second graders to use them as a human shield of protection! :o

. . =(_8^(1)

You have a very good imagination, though. You should write a book like everybody else right before the election and make some money. ;)

.....:| I'm not a conspiracy theorist
I'm not a troll
I'm not a Bush Basher
I'm certainly not a novelist
I'm not interested in making any $$$$
I'm not anti American
and I'm not trying to agitate or infuriate.

........I simply posed a theory about a strategy which may or
( As I now learn from my fellow,
(openminded??? :S ;) ) skydiving brethren )
most likely,,, may NOT have occured....
...It is a very raw concept,,,and yes,,, I agree it's a bit out there,, ( read the intital post) yet it is not beyond plausability.
think CIA think Covert
think diversion,,,,
:|
aw forget it.....i thought this was a forum where such "non conventional ideas " might be expressed... I guess I'll just accept everything i'm told by the newspaper and the media.. and give up thinking independently, altogether [:/]

No shit... if the government tried to do a any kind of large scale cover up/conspiracy/ "well-planned plot"... well.. they'd most likely lose the paper work and forget what they were doing...Its sad the amount of faith you lose in your government after working for them.

Did you know that at the very time the hijacked planes hit the World Trade center, George Bush senior was meeting with Osama Bin Ladens's brother in New York City.

Did you know that after grounding ALL the aircraft across the USA, several planes were given clearance from the white house to take off and fly a large number of Arabs out of America and back to their home countries.

Many strange things took place that week>:(>:(>:(:S:S:SB|B|

Bill Cole D-41

The arabs allowed out of the US on 9-11 were mainly the Bin Laden family which lived in Boston.

The Bin Laden family disowned UBL a long time ago and have no connections to him. For their own safety it was requested that they leave the country.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

So how does them throwing around the idea of hoodwinking the public relate to 'allowing' 3,000 American citizens to die?

The document was drafted with the intent of getting public support for an invasion of Cuba. The Joint Chiefs of Staff argued that the US population would only support military intervention in Cuba in the event of provocative, aggressive action by the island nation against American soldiers, American civilians or Cuban refugees and Cubans in exile. The document frequently refers to staging fake attacks with fake victims, but in other cases does not specify whether the attacks should be fake or real, and for some recommended attacks explicitly notes that they could be real. Had Operation Northwoods been carried out, it would likely have required the coordinative efforts of the Central Intelligence Agency, which is mentioned several times.

Some of the recommendations of Operation Northwoods were:

(A)Start false rumors about Cuba by using clandestine radios.
(B)Stage mock attacks, sabotages and riots and blame it on Cuban forces
(C)Sink an American ship at the Guantanamo Bay American military base or destroy American aircraft and blame it on Cuban forces. (The document refers to unmanned drones, fake funerals etc.)
(D)"Harassment of civil air, attacks on surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft by MIG type [sic] planes would be useful as complementary actions."
(E)Destroy a fake commercial aircraft supposedly full of "college students off on a holiday" (really an unmanned drone)
(F)Stage a "terror campaign", including the "real or simulated" sinking of Cuban refugees:

witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Research it a little further... A fully drafted and vetted plan endorsed by the Joint Chief's with the approval of the (then) current administration qualifies as a little more than "throwing the idea around"... How does it relate? That plan called for attacks against Americans on American soil that could be blamed on a different nation as an excuse for going to war.... I am NOT saying that's what happened on 9/11, (and as a matter of fact, much to the chagrin of my mostly liberal friends, I think the war in Iraq WAS necessary, though maybe not for the reasons it was launched), I just always find it ironic when people (of any doctrine) take the position that "our government would NEVER consider anything that like that".
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET