Deleted

GUESS WHAT I DID?!?!

I'm posting this anonymously, just so no one will know who they are reading about!! I got to fullfill one of my long standing fantasies this weekend ... and I'm still so excited about it that I just wanted to tell someone ... and who better to tell than my friends here!! I got to have sex in the jump plane this weekend!! :) Fine, judge me all you want, but no one got hurt, and the plane didn't even smell like sex the next day (I made sure we were on the first load!!) LOL So, I just had to share that with everyone!! Now, just try to figure out who I am, but I won't tell for fear of incriminating myself!! ;)

Was there anybody with you in the plane at the time? Because I have been told that when you have sex on your own it doesn't really count... How about we respect your anonymity, but you tell us who you did the deed with?;)
/s
[drop till you party!]

It has to be someone who is seeing another skydiver since they were hanging out at the DZ after hours. It could be a guy posting this, but the writing style doesn't fit.
Pammi's out. That leaves....
Carrie!
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

<>
Tend to agree on the anonymity point.
But freaksis also doesn't know how to use a Shift key whereas this person does. Also note the copious use of smileys, capitalization and exclamation points. If one reviews the writings of freaksis, one finds that this style does not fit her posting pattern. It does, however, fit....
Carries! ;)
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

So, the mystery is over. Anyone else have any good funny places to have sex stories.
My only one is pretty lame. My roomate just wouldn't leave, back when I lived in the dorms, so we just waited 'till he went to sleep. I've never dared mention it to him for fear he was actually awake. :)
That's not really skydiving related, although once I told my girlfriend it would really turn me on if she wore my altimeter. She was just about to do it before I said I was kidding. :)
Dan

hey, does it count if you have sex in the mock up that you practice exits in?
In my home DZ we have a full scale replica of a C182, and well, when we would have sleep overs, it makes a great room away from the packing mats (even though it is completely open!!) So, on one of the sleep overs my partner and I decided we were going to have a bit of a play, and well, you know the rest. I will agree with jumpergirl, it was worth it.
Especially since she will start jumping for her A licence there soon and will have to practice her exits out of her old 'dungeon' of pleasure!!!
What an evil thought for being so far away, but hey, she can have fun with it and NO ONE ELSE KNOWS!!!!!(yet!)
Cheers,
Arohanui,
B:P
NZPF A-2584