subtle6

she replied whoo hooo

Hmmm...this reminds me of the time I woke up to find Felicity Kendall standing over me with a rucksack full of stolen shell suits. She said that she had been up all night in a field ringing a handbell to wake up the rabbits. At that point Sandra Bullock ran past and I noticed she had an Elizabethan ruff tattooed on her thigh. "Come with me, be with me", said the fat girl and I couldn't resist and ended up living with her in a padlock full of spit and laughing haddocks on their way to a party in a taxi. In the year 2020 the world will be controlled by huge one-eyed lemons who will squirt citric acid into the eyes of nannies and nuns...hello! It's the voices, STOP THE VOICES, PLEASE!!!
Whooooohooooo!!! Hahahaha!!!

You just made all that up, Darkzone! You are an imposter and when your evil twin brother Drakzone and I have finished re-anodyzing the flux capacitor and retro-fitted the flugell mods - you'll be sorry, YOU'LL ALL BE SORRY!!!! You think you are so klever with your parachutes and your airplanes and your jumping and your falling and your landing, but soon, soon ALL YOUR BEER ARE BELONG TO US!!!
muuwaaaahahahahahhahaah

LMAO! You guys crack me up!! Well, everyone 'cept Darkzone...you're a little freaky aren't ya? LOL! And Skreamer...can you put that in English?? You are what-ing the flugell whosawhatsits?? HUH? Freaky and Kinky are your new nicknames! :D
I just love this forum! Ya all are great!
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
Oh God, I remember once when I posted a nonsense thread, but this is just too much! Are these people safe to skydive? I mean, SMOKE JUMPERS RULE, and Hannibal is a good but freaky ass book (haven't seen the movie yet), but how did Pammi get involved? I am going to start calling her Hasselhoff!! SHe is so studly in a Speedo! I guess if she was being Hasselhoff, she would wear a bottom and no top? Going bare chested? She doesn't have a hairy chest though, so I don't get it! Her car isn't anything like KIT either, sorry to say!
LOL
You people fucking crack my shit UP!! I gotta go to the bank! Laughing all the way, even though I have no money!
Sis
The road to hell is paved with good intentions-but sometimes,good intentions are all we humans have.
Edited by freaksister on 6/5/01 12:36 PM.

I got yer Crap -
1982 chevy caprice, four doors, eight windows, excellent smog creator, runs, walks, crawls, might start, stops on a small child, hot a/c, puke stains on back of front seat (dont ask), you clean out trunk (i think i got the bodies out already but i ain't gonna look)
perfect boogie mobile
Best offer over $100
oh yeah it's blue
;)
pull and flare,
lisa