phatcat

NOW I'm scared

Okay, THIS is weird. I’m not kidding, I’m not just trying to draw attention to myself. I swear to god this just happened. I was just sitting in my chair, watching TV when I went to flick my cigarette into my ashtray. Actually my ashtray is just a plastic cup filled with water (I’m poor). My beer was about a foot away from the cup on a glass table and when I moved to flick my cig, the cup started sliding towared my beer, for no apperant reason, until it hit the beer, and then it stopped. No, I haven’t been drinking too much, and I’m not trying to be funny. And I don’t believe in ghosts or ufo’s or any of that shit for one second. But this was just to freakin weird. It just fucking moved along the table all by itself. I don’t know why I’m even posting this here, since you’ll all probably think I’m a weirdo or something, but I’m NOT kidding. I just saw it minutes ago with my own eyes, and it scared the shit out of me.
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" - Helen Keller

Are you sure it wasn't the other way around? Maybe the Beer moved towords the plastic cup? Would that make it more or less freaky? Think about it, maybe the beer was sittin there getting warm, It wanted to be downed before it was too late and tried to get closer to your hand! A warm beer is considered alcohol abuse right? lol
-Jason

Dude, I hate to tell ya, but this isn't an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries"! I don't know what the scientific explanation for it is...but sometimes you sit an object on a table and the object or base is moist, or at a slant or SOMETHING, and anyhow, one of the things MOVES. You will see coke or beer cans move rather fast along a table top, etc. The good news: You're not crazy!!!
The bad news: I don't know how to explain it, therefore, I sound stupid and you sound just totally cool! Rock on and just go with it!
If anyone doesn't believe this stuff go to your local library and look for science project books! :)Sis

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.

No, I haven’t been drinking too much

BULLSHIT!! I was hosed! Imagine my surprise reading that post this morning, and only afterward realizing that it was MINE! No clue about the moving cup thing, but goddamn, I kill me!
I’m not a real dork, but I play one on the internet
Josh
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" - Helen Keller

Imagine my surprise reading that post this morning, and only afterward realizing that it was MINE!

HAHAHAHAHA Been there, done that!!! I have posted things and forgot, and once I posted something that didn't even make sense. Seriously. I am sure a few people on here remember! I didn't remember posting it and couldn't explain to anyone what I was getting at! The only coherent statement in the entire post was "Smoke Jumpers Rule!" and where that came from, nobody knows! (well, it came from a liquor bottle, we know that much!) So, don't feel bad, you're not the only one!
Sis
Before you judge me, take a look at you...

i'll try to find it, 'cause it is really VERY funny!
HEHE! I found it. I will repost it here even though it is kinda embarassing! Here you go:
"" Geezus, who the hell knows when they are ready to get off student status!! I'ts like, OH I WOOULD LIKE TO TRY, so they say, OHkay!! NO big deal, dammit!!
SMoke jumpers RULE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help me support our agecriek. pir= know rpogainst the other pant!
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell
""
Well that was it! Hope you get some laffs!
Post Extras
Sis
Before you judge me, take a look at you...