Pammi

Poll: How many DZ.com'ers have you met?

Out of curiousity...I was wondering how many of you have met others from this forum, and if so, how many people? I've really gotten a kick out of getting to meet some of you in person after talking to you here for so long, and hope to meet more at Quincy. So...
(this refers to people you actually spoke with on here and met specifically to meet the 'real person')

How many DZ.com'ers have you met so far?
1-3
4-6
7-9
10 or more
Are you nuts?!? I'd never meet someone from online, much less a freaky DZ.com skydiver!

Merrick's SCR Ceremony

the real poll should be how many dz.commers have you slept with? BWAHAHAHAHA
my answer to the how many have you met question is: 11 (that I can remember) no make that 12 if you count that dude from the Ranch I met at OSC one day...I checked 7-9 but then remembered Kris and Mike Farmer...
number of dz.commers I have slept with: 2 (one male one female!!heheheh)
God I'm awful!!
Sis

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.
Edited by freaksister on 8/2/01 01:22 PM.

Yeah, that is only b/c you live by Perris and Elsinore!! Not fair. LOL - you go Sharkie!!
Jess, you forgot Deva...and I forgot that packer, JC I think? I wonder why he hasn't posted in so long...
Sis

Edited by freaksister on 8/2/01 01:54 PM.

I met Stacy and Froggie (Kelly) at the CSS Easter Boogie, but didn't know they were "forum people" until after the fact. I knew Clay the entire time he was here at Raeford and the GB Club and taught him the Skymonkey ways before he un-assed to Georgia and the corporate machine. I COULD have met plenty of you at Perris in June at the swoop meet, but nobody came forward and identified themselves to me even after I repeatedly posted that I would be there at the meet. What a bunch of shit-birds! :)Chuck

I COULD have met plenty of you at Perris in June at the swoop meet, but nobody came forward and identified themselves to me

Ouch. We're never going to live this down, are we? :(
Looks like I'll have to drive my ass down to Raeford one of these weekends and buy beer. :)Carl

I've met Favaks, 174fps, Iflyme, and Jason, (sorry babe, I can't remember your handle). And I do believe I may have met Fruce in Lost Prairie and didn't know it at the time. Fruce, if you are out there....were you the one who put "fruce.com" stickers on my butt as well as two other girls and video'd it??? If it was your were slick because none of us even realized you had your hand on our bottoms!!! :D
Tee
Edited by Tee on 8/2/01 03:58 PM.

were you the one who put "fruce.com" stickers on my butt as well as two other girls and video'd it???

tee- i've seen that video with the frice stickers!!! funny stuff...
I've met danhole, weid14, speedracer, freefallfreak, dove, wingi, jimbo, fruce, freeflyplaymate, kelly obviously, grogs, grogs' friend, and skymonkey. prolly some others, but I forget.. =c)
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

.......you have been Frucinated! Gee, come to think of it Mandy didn't know either.....he,he,he
Little girl, it takes skill, timing and that all important fruce touch to get my big hand placed on all those tight butts without detection. If you check out my site sometime next week you should see the results…. http:// www.fruce.com
fruce
http://www.fruce.com

Fruce...you gonna be at Quincy? I'd like to see if you could slip a sticker on Pammi's butt without her or Merrick knowing it!! WOOHOO!!!
Let's organize a naked jump...meet us at the Muff Bros. tent or at the swoop meet qualifiers on the 10th!
Sis

Fruce...you gonna be at Quincy? I'd like to see if you could slip a sticker on Pammi's butt without her or Merrick knowing it!! WOOHOO!!!

I'm telling you Sis, he's good! We were standing at the Voodoo tent, bent over filling in some forms and the next thing I know, I turn around to a picture being taken of my butt and it had a sticker on it. I never would have known!!! :D Fruce...you da man! ;)

Hey mbolism --
You may get your chance -- I'll be headed up to Ann Arbor the weekend of Sept. 15th to catch the Wolverines vs. Western Michigan with my brother and some friends (he lives in Dexter).
I'm planning on jumping either that Friday or Sunday....can you recommend any DZs nearby ?
The PLF Sultan

No Harro :( However! It had better be on it's way! They said they'd get it done today (Friday) and overnight it. I'm not thrilled. If we hadn't called, and they'd not overnighted it getting it here early next week..that would have been cutting it VERY close! PLUS! The DZ will be closed next week cuz the DZO is going to be in Amsterdam, so they couldn't have even dropped it off!!! Please, please, please let it get there tomorrow!!! I'm not impressed with Mirage right now.
Oh, and Fruce...good luck with that dare of Sis's :) Although I *do* hope we get to meet you while we're there!
P
Merrick's SCR Ceremony

Ok, this is gonna be pretty sad, but I've met the following Kats so far:
Skreamer, Huffermoose, Wingnut, Gus, Ric, Stacy, Skydivrgirl (Kellie), PLFExpert, Darkzone and Remi&Karen (well, both of them actually, as they're joined at the hip....).
So, we have 10 or 11 if you include Karen. That's sad.
Oh well, good to meet all of you!! Hope to meet some more too!
B.