Viking

Is my First Hybrid a "beerable" offence???

If you don't say first no one will know thats my motto. I'm too poor to be buying beer for all my firsts. I mean lets face it every jump theres a first (first good track, first line twist first 2 way, first 3 way, first downwinder, it gos on and on) I wouldn't be able to skydive I'd be too busy buying beer. With that being said you said "first" BEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!
JG

you guys gota remember, at first, the firsts come along quickly, but when it's not at first, the first come not as quickly.
p.s. ye that not partake in the practice of firsts shall not partake in the beer of others!!!

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Well, in my opinion, it's better to always err on the side of safety... you owe beer.
Deus
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

So Viking..perhaps I missed it on another thread, but what sort of hybrid did you do? The only hybrid dive that I did was awesome! Still one of the best jumps yet, and I didn't even know it was going to happen or did anything other then fall in a two-way! LOL! It was just very awesome to be a part of and see :)
A new page! Bi-Plane pics!