Viking

I AM SO DAMN HORNY!!!

Oh no! Not a substitute at all for the real thing. But I find that the more of the real thing you get, the more you need to improvise in between. Just increases the horniness! Besides, if you are currently just sitting on your bed fantasizing about sweaty arms and legs and not experiencing it... I say go for the plastic in the bedside table!!!!
dove

I am NOT fantasizing....NOT, NOT, NOT.........(Scrubbing an intense mental pix from my head)....NOT, NOT, NOT.......(it's not working....it's still there....) NOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT........(I wonder if I should write a story about this....Nah, would make me late for work.....)
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
sigh.
I almost don't remember what it's like. :$
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

cool it girls.... steam doesn't go well with computers.... i offer to help each and every one of ya......but i have to go back to germany on sat. so that sorta ruins it.... but i do hear flights into vegas can be cheap sometime.............and what better than a quick jaunt off to fabulous las vegas for a night.... :) good luck in your hunting ladies.....

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Michele...you already told us its been like 3 years...you poor girl! Can't you find some cutie at the DZ worthy of at least a one night stand? I mean, none of us really value those, but after that long...(you aren't current! You must do a "jump" with a "Jump Master"!!) hehe :)Blues,
Sis
I lust for the ultimate rush...

Viking,
Because our plane is standing in a hanger about 500km from our dropzone. To make a long story short, it's being hired out to tourist to make more money for the club. So it's not always available, which goes for the pilot also.
And the nearest dropzone from ours, where they jump everyday, is about 600km from our dropzone. And like every other skydiver I don't have the funds to go to this DZ and jump.
Now we've arranged a big weekend on the 6th of October. I can't wait. Funny, just last night I dreamt about skydiving. A little terrifying, because at pull time I had trouble opening... But somehow I knew I would be allright, because I was jumping with all of you, although none of you had faces. Just the heads of your nicknames, it was hilarious!!!!

<<<>>
Totally know about it dude!!
Its been since the 29th of July. Broke 5 bones, 4 when my foot went backwards and chip off the ole tibia when ligament pulled that part off. My knee is horny, may have to get it screwed, same thing ligament tore and chipers.
I am going to get my "strap on" ..... knee brace ... and try it today. Fearful of the landing Excited about some air. I gotta wear a bunch of crap that will NOT look good in my videos or on the cover of Parachutist.
However, I will fling myself outta the casa on the 14th so I need to figure out how to land with all this new junk.
Thought I might not wear my new helmet cam, since last (only) time I did my canopy wound up without air in it and I left a dent 4 ft from the paved tarmac. I was a meat missle.
*Disclaimer: Do not do this at Home DZ - - I am a trained dumb ass.
As a single skydivin woman, check your battery supply often.
It may save your life one day. Drunk at a bar catchin bugs off people.
Yu know ck batteries in Cypres ... Thats all I am saying.
Skydive~Friends~Happiness
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com