Viking

I AM SO DAMN HORNY!!!

okay, I have everyone beat. I haven't jumped in over 6 weeks!!!! probably won't be able to jump for at least another 6 - 8 months or so.
Went to the doctor yesterday, expecting to get a half cast on my leg, but nooooooo. They took the other cast off and my bones hadn't even started knitting together yet. My foot was still flopping around as if it was just a couple minutes after it broke. I'm still in a full leg cast and looks like I will be this way for quite a long time.
So all you little wimps that it's only been a couple of days since you jumped can all go to hell!!!!!!!!
Blue Skies!
Sinister69

A-38927

I believe I have the worst story and got you all beat.
Havent jumped since Oct.22 last year due to work.injuries or the odd trip to the crowbar hotel !
With my lawyer taking all my jump $$ even sold my main a few months back.
But the big guy upstairs helps those who help themselves and have confirmation on court concluding and a month off in December.
Perris will never be the same...reading this thread has supplied me with alot of faith to an end I thought would never present it's self.
As for the not getting laid scenerio young Viking expresses
try my neck of the woods South East Asia sure we can sort you out son.
Look forwartd to seeing the gang in Dec.
Vman
Singapore Top Pop#1

Well, I can't beat anyone in the "I haven't jumped catagory"....
I can sure as hell beat you nonvirgins in the "I haven't been jumped" catagory. Let's just say, far too long (more than months)......I swear I'm gonna explode!!!
(whimper)
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Hey, Dove. Glad to see your mobility is increasing! roflmao.....

Let's also not forget all those wonderful devices out there created with just your situation in mind!

Well, yes, those too, but I have to tell you, there's something about a hot, sweaty man, arms and legs entwined, skin, touching, hands tangled in hair, that those devices just cannot replicate.....
damn......
sigh.
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~