AggieDave

Weekend Ratios

me : 'I hope the weather stays shit'
her : 'Why?'
me : 'Because then I won't be wishing that I was rather at the DZ...'

ROFLMAO, I said that once, right before things became ugly (what a coincidence ;))....these days I try not to say it out loud...;):):)Ramon :)

"well, from the neck down, anyways"
Oh trust me! I have vivid memory of the puppies. It's just her face I never bothered to look at....LMAO. Woody has the pictures and I'm pretty sure I know who she is.......mmmmmm....what a hottie!
"There once was a man named Enis.....B|"-Krusty the Clown
Clay

Damn Slappie! You hangin out at the monastery all weekend?

Beleive it or not I was with the GF all night Friday and Saturday night. Got to drunk Friday... she slipped me one to many "BEERS" Woke up Saturday to wonderful weather but I had made a promise not to go to the DZ for that day, Sunday was ok she had a baby shower to go to so I was free to jump on Sunday... Went down to the DZ the winds were really freaky, talked to a few who had jumped and they said it was a wild bumpy ride, up high and down low. So me with 32 jumps on a monster Silhouette 190 decided to stay grounded and save some money and jumps for next weekend when we go for the DZ.com Texas Gathering... Can't call it a "boogie" or it'll rain on us.. :) as sad as it seems it wasn't that bad. Got alot done around the house, it's nice and clean now.
My New Website with 24hr Chat

4:0:0
No jumping due to an anti-biotic that makes the user's tendons fragile. No joke -- the literature states that people's achilles tendons sometimes spontaneously rupture on this stuff. Who approved this junk (levaquin)? At the FDA: "Spontaneous tendon ruptures? Bah! Good enough -- stamp it 'Approved'!".
Anyways, I figured that I didn't want to be hobbled by a routine landing. The really bad thing is that I can't drink, either. I actually found myself daydreaming about beer over the weekend.

"levaquin"
Man....what did your girlfriend give you?

Well, sometimes spending time with her contributes to a bad case of ground poinsoning, but we all know the cure for that.
One good thing is that this levaquin crap is also good for anthrax -- good because the nasty stuff was found in my building today. I think I'll stay away from our post office.