flyinryan

Anyone Comited any Crimes Lately?

I exceeded the posted speed limit by approximately 15 miles per hour at or about 10:00pm on the 28th of October, 2001. The incident occured on a stretch of Hunt Club Road about 2 miles north of Stearns School Road in an unincorporated area of Lake County, Illinois. My name is Brian Martin, I weigh approximately 150 lbs, I am 19 years old, I have 14 jumps, and my SSN is 3__-7_-4__.
Resume with references provided upon request. All information is provided as is, without warranty, express or implied. The views presented in this post are those of indyz and do not necessarily reflect the views of DZ.com, the University of Illinois, the Falling Illini, or it's affiliates.
--
Brian

i i i i posted alot of pointless questions on a website yep that was me i did yep me oh and i had my mate hope on and write more pointless crap yep right again me to. Oh by the way anyone wanna pay for a new rig for me :-)
*grabbing flame retardent umbrella*
i live my life 14000 ft at a time, nothen else matters, in that 60 seconds or less im free

Wow, what incredibly excellent timing! I just got home from committing yet another in a long series of dastardly deeds, and now here's my chance to confess and receive absolution. Talk about convenience; this site has it all.
It's raining out.. Wait. Did I say raining? Sorry, this is California and it never rains here. It's just foggy, that's all; wet, drippy fog. Anyway, it's wet, drippy fogging out which made it much more difficult to accomplish my mission, but being the stalwart type that I am I once again prevailed, and being the stealthy type that I am, I once again got away with it cold. Wait, did I say cold? Oh, sorry, this is California, it's not cold, it's just a bit nippy.
So anyway, no one saw me at the scene. I lost the four black and whites and the two motor cops in the hills and as I came around the back way through the mud holes the helicopter crashed right behind me. Made it home and parked the Hummer in the garage real quick like in case someone saw me.
I'm 12, my mommy told me never to tell a stranger my name, don't you know never to ask a woman how much she weighs, I can jump two ropes at once bet you can't do that, and what's social security??
pull and flare,
lisa

The names and information on this post have been changed to protect the real Identies of the people involved. Also any information may be false for it has not been verified.
Hi, my name is Joe Blow, I break the speed limit while driving on the freeway on a regular basis. you can find a big red blurr going through out any freeway in the USA. I don't have a license and I am wanted in 26 states for unpaid speeding tickets, my current wear-a-bouts are in mexico. I have jumped from and airplane 5 times, and from a moving vehical hundreds of times to evade police. I am 4' exactly and 421 pounds.
-Joe
ps, please don't tell anyone where I am.

I'm not sure if it counts as a crime....but when I went to Wal Mart last week to buy a USB printer cable, they forgot to scan it and just put it in the bag. I didn't say anything, just paid for the rest of my stuff and hurried out of the store.
Your ears look cold. Can I warm them with my thighs?

I exceeded the posted speed limit by approximately 15 miles

I think they'll come after me first... a few weeks ago I exceeded the posted speed limit by about 80 mph. Had to test the camera helmet somehow! On the upside, had I gotten pulled over, I would have gotten it all on video - and we know it's all about the video.
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

So anyone here done anything illegal lately?

Nice clintonradloff parody ;)
On a slightly more serious note, I did do something quite illegal the other day, but for obvious reasons I'm not gonna tell you guys... well, at least not for a while B|
If nobody ever broke them, we wouldn't even have any laws.
Alphons
http://www.liacs.nl/~avwerven

My name is Don, I'm 43, and weigh 205 lbs. I have 72 jumps, and my SSN is 3**-6*-5***.
Last Wednesday at the Lowes Food store on Westchester Drive in High Point, NC, at approx. 8:13 pm, I went through the Express checkout line with 13 items, when it was clearly designated as "12 items or less". I have been racked with guilt ever since.
Also, on Nov. 23rd of this year, just outside of Pike's Peak in Colorado, somewhere between 3:18pm and 3:30pm, at longitude 33 degrees 12 minutes 13 seconds north, and 59 degrees 43 minutes 29 seconds west, I plan to do an illegal B.A.S.E. jump. Please notify the proper authorities.....
Don

man - you are a VERY VERY naughty boy - for that you can stay down there all afternoon...

yes, YES, YES...stay down there all afternoon. Though I do tend to get loud.....people might catch on that someone's under there.....
Your ears look cold. Can I warm them with my thighs?