SkyDekker

Got engaged!!!!!!!!!

If you marry a whuffo, you're just asking for trouble. If she's not a jumper, make her one NOW!!

LOL, she is a whuffo, but then again, I still consider myself a whuffo with 4 static line jumps and waiting for next spring to come around for my aff course up here in freezing canada.
She is getting more and more interested in it, so one day she may actually jump out of a plane.
Just no one tell her that it prob will not safe her life in a 747 emergency :)SkyDekker
one day I will truly fly.......

Well if you're excited, then I'm happy for you! Congrats and the best of wishes!
But I think I have to agree with Clay on this one ("someone call 911!! Lisa must be having a heart attack here, she agrees with Clay on something!!!" ;)). What's the old saying? Skydiving ruins marraiges; marraige ruins skydivers?? Sumthin' like that... Just don't set the date until after she's done a few jumps...
pull and flare,
lisa

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)I do, however, agree with Lisa and Clay on this one though. Make sure that if she doesn't end up as a skydiver as well that she either can accept that you will become incredibly addicted to this sport and it will soon cut into every waking hour of your weekends. (because it WILL I tell ya....you WILL become one of us ;) :D ) Or that she has something in her life that she feels equally passionate about that she would never be willing to give up and then she will at least understand the passion for skydiving. Now the fights you will get in about $$ spent on the sport will be a whole nother issue! lol
Tee :)