Divadiver

X-mas Shopping

Hey gang, has anyone seen any skydiving Santa christmas ornaments (or just skydiving ornaments)? SkyKat (I think) has a couple stain glass, but I didn't see Santa.
I'm also looking for some sweatshirts. **Warning** Bitching about to commence - why is it that you can only find t-shirts in Med. - X-Larg? I don't mind wearing a big sweatshirt, but the t-shirts are as long as dresses, and they look like a family of five moved out and left me in there!! Caledonian had a good selection of sweatshirts, but they're reconstructing their web page (Pooh!).
I'm getting nowhere fast in the shopping thing, JNCO is reconstructing their web site as well, so if any of you know any other places I can find JNCO stuff PLEASE let me know.
I think we should all skip the spending part of Christmas, and save up for important things like jumping!! :)Diva

"I think we should all skip the spending part of Christmas, and save up for important things like jumping!!"
Tell me about it - my family always buys me stuff I can generally do without, then I have to get them something in return - it would be easier if we just bought ourselves gifts and put "From: Mom/Dad/Bro/Sis/Whatever" on them - that way we could always get what we want. :)

it would be easier if we just bought ourselves gifts and put "From:
Mom/Dad/Bro/Sis/Whatever" on them - that way we could always get what we want. :)

EXACTLY!! That's why I'm looking for stuff for me. My sister informed me that she was going shopping on Friday and wanted to know what to get me. I told her, she couldn't get me what I wanted from the mall . . . . so, hmmm, here let me show you where you can get it! At least this way, I'll get something I can use/want! :)Diva

That's why I'm getting several relatives to pool their money for a nice Free Fly suit! I saw some guys at the Atlanta Free Flight Festival that had Corduroy and some other material jumpsuits. They were definately Pimpliscious!!!
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

That's why I'm getting several relatives to pool their money for a nice Free Fly suit! I saw some guys at the Atlanta Free Flight Festival that had Corduroy and some other material jumpsuits. They were definately Pimpliscious!!!

That is what we are doing. Laura's mom just payed for some newly ordered RW suits and I am trying to sweettalk Laura into ordering some freefly suits as well. What is the deal with the cords? That DOES sound Pimplicious!!
-------------
http://www.JumpinDuo.com
"oh no. Not another one"-Alienangel

"What is the deal with the cords?"
I didn't ask who made them but I know of a couple differen't companies that will build a suit out of any material you want. Freedom of Choice is one off the top of my head. If I remember correctly you can pick out the material and then ship it too them so you know what it looks like before it's even made. I'm not a huge Corduroy fan but those suits were very cool. How they got the feather to stay on the helmet I'm not sure......:)"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

Hey gang, has anyone seen any skydiving Santa christmas ornaments (or just skydiving ornaments)?

I picked one up in a tourist-trap Christmas store (Is that redundant?) in St Aug, FL. Actually got two. The last really nice big one (sorry) and another one. If you know, or more accurately, trust someone who jumps in Deland or Palatka, they could probably score one for you.
Homer: A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
flyhiB|

There could be some good money to be made in making holiday skydiving ornaments. Picture it a skydiving easter bunny or a free flying pilgrim.:)To change the subject a moment why does skydiving come up as a misspelled word on spell check? If any word should be in its dictionary it should be the #1 don't you think?
Beware of the toes you step on today, for they may belong to the ASS you kiss tomorrow.B|

Thanks all!! :)I'm absolutely in love with some of Pammi's necklaces, so as soon as I find those charms I'm looking for, business is coming her was as well!
(woow, reread this and it doesn't sound so much like I'm in the Christmas spirit, but more like it's all about Diva!) Bah-Humm-Bug!! :$
Diva

Hey cool Diva! Business has definately been 'frantic'..I've been ordering beads and charms as fast as I can and pretty soon I'm going to start child labor if things get any busier :)
Also, as to shirts..you might try a screen printing place. I made one for Merrick at the place I work at that turned out pretty nice. You can get mousepads, t-shirts, sweatshirts, all that stuff at those kinds of shops! We're making a calendar for his mom.
Family Photos

Well I'm happy to announce that I took my wife out shopping on SUN and told her we are not going home until ALL the X-mas shopping is done. 5 hrs later DONE!!!! Now the minotinous task of wrapping the damn things.:S.
My wife asked me what I wanted for X-mas and I gave her the new para-gear catalog I got and told anything in this book. I dont care if its just a bumper sticker.!!!;)
jason