mountainman

Sangiro...please read/respond...

Since we probably aren't going to get a dropzone.com shirt underway, are those of us who want to make a shirt allowed to use the blue/white logo?
It is discussed in the feedback/suggestions, but I thought we should ask here.
I can make a shirt with the computer and just print it and get it on the shirt. Thanks, HH!!!
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

Keep yer pants on laddy..... I'm talking to a distributor of skydiving T-shirts to add a Dropzone.com design to his range. I think that's the best way to get the job of billing and sending orders off my hands (which I don't have time for) - by placing it with a person who does it anyway. :)I'll keep you posted.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

i work for a printing company, we print banners, posters, etc... we dont do t-shirts, but i have friends around the industry that i can call and get some quotes
i would need to know approximately how many we would order, and we would have to supply them with the artwork
they can be produced both digitally (for smaller quanities), or screen printed (if we can get the quanities high enough)
let me know if you want my help
hisgoofyness
its a bird, its a plane, no wait, its one goofy s.o.b.

So, will the design be totally kick ass? Got a graphic up it somewhere HH?

The first T will probably be rather simple. Everyone obviously have their own ideas of what they want and I know it'll be impossible to please everyone. Main purpose of the T would be to enable people to spot each other at the DZ.
I also choose this specific company because their other designs are understated. As soon as we have something I'll let you know.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

"You can get anything you want, at Alice's resturant..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ah, someone understands me.
i cant wait til they are available either. i would finally be able to throw away all my other shirts. i have a few dz t-shirts but i need some for everyday. b/c once im outta of my tux. i dont wanna be bothered with...oh wait. i mean outta my 70's butterfly collardouble breasted BDU's
anyway I got a credit card so i wont reallly have to buy them!
I'm almost at my goal of declaring bankrupcy woo hooo!!
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

If anything it would probably increase their smoking. I mean, geez, wouldn't you if you had a damn patch on your arm?
Not only a patch, but how about stickers? Like for cars, log books, etc.
This could go down hill, though: "ok, I have the dz.com underwear, the t-shirt, the patch, the sticker, the kinky-handcuffs, the closing pull...HEY!
What about dz.com Closing Pulls? That'd be cool! Get a hand full of them and just leave them around the DZ.
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-

How about condoms! you could print the logo so that it would appear when you unroll it!
dz.com for Skreamer
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forums/ for the rest of us!

Nope. I want a link to my profile page:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forums/showprofile.pl?Cat=&User=jfields&Number=82189&Board=forumtalkback&what=showflat&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&part=1&vc=1
:D
Justin