3fLiEr

FreeFlyin and Freedom in life (including the NET)

personal attacks are not welcome here

your post is a personal attack toward me........... should I be offended - its all relative on what people find offensive - what one person takes offence to - another will find amusing............ how do you know I aint a paranoid freak who takes offence at your post and starts crying coz I feel picked on?....... its all relative.......

If you'd like to tell people that you want to shoot them up with heroin, fuck them in the ass and make them your personal bitch ho's I'm sure you can find many places on the net where your comments will be welcomed.

Why are some people this sensitive that a posting on the net upsets them so much - for god sakes most people read the sh!t on here and forget it by the minute........... is not a real place and if you are gonna be offended by text on a screen - well you are going to be offended each and every day in your life by people who have different senses of humour, different people skills, different cultures, different morals............... this is a world of different strokes..................... just coz my life style offends some people - is that any reason that I am in the wrong............ there is no right or wrong - just opinion..........

Deal with it

yeah well said............... ALL people should take that on board........................ nuff said
bsbd

"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

Okay - forgive me for not being the Forum gods that you guys all are -- fill me in on this freebird character? You guys seem to be flaming her a good bit, I went back and did some searches on messages she posted - they all seem to be of a depressing, almost like cry for help before I commit suicide type msgs. Is that why you guys have such high views of her?
:)
Just wondering
Kevin
http://www.interone.net

your post is a personal attack toward me.

Wrong. A personal attack toward you would be something like "you're a fucking loser asshole and I'd like to take you out back and shoot your sorry ass."

Why are some people this sensitive that a posting on the net upsets them so much

Your post did not upset me. I deleted it because it was a personal attack. No more, no less.
As Sangiro has said, "this ain't no damn democracy." In return for providing us with these forums at no charge to us (but considerable cost to his pocketbook), Sangiro has asked that we follow a few simple rules. One of those rules is don't attack people here. If you feel that these rules are unfair or that they violate your personal freedom, you are welcome to not read or post here. There are other places on the net where these rules are not in place. Or you could go spend your money and create your own website where people can post whatever they want. Simple enough.
pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

It didn't start off flaming, the forum community generally welcomes everyone, but when people tried to offer genuine help to some of her skydiving questions, she went waaaaay off the deep end and started attacking people on the forums...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Ok - here we go again.....
3fLiEr - we've had this battle on these forums before and people have put forward exactly the same arguments as you have several times, and it didn't fly then either. Freedom of speech! Your bad is my good! It was a joke! Heard all of that....
This is a moderated forum. People hang out here because they like the tone and character that we're trying to create here. I personally will protect that character even if it means some people will be unhappy and leave. That's fine, I'll hang out with the people who stick around. As with any community there are a few basic rules. Not a lot of rules here but Lisa mentioned one. No personal attacks.
Another one, I have ZERO tolerance for any sick joke that refers to any form of pedophilia... like your "sleeping with your 12 year old sister" comment. Feel free to tell us about your fetish for farm animals, I don't care and most of us can take our fair share of smut, but NOT when it comes to children. Don't really care how funny you think it was and it's not really up for debate.
I am not trying to cater to everyone's "morals culture or sense of humor". In fact, there has always been people who disagreed with me on that but that's the way it is. Try to please everyone, and you end up pissing off someone. That's the way it goes. I'm sure you have more than enough sensible and cool things to contribute without trying your best to be "bad", if not, feel free to move along. Hope you'll stick around though.
Now everyone say after me: "this ain't no....." ;)
Moving right along to the next thread!
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Why are some people this sensitive that a posting on the net upsets them so much ... blah blah blah etc etc.

Fact of the matter is that it doesn't really matter why. HH and the moderators choose to not allow that sort of thing, and that is pretty much the end of it. They are under no obligation to justify their actions to you. :P
"Let the rabbits wear glasses. . . "

here here (whatever the sp is) kevin... counldnt agree more

Okay - forgive me for not being the Forum gods that you guys all are -- fill me in on this freebird character? You guys seem to be flaming her a good bit, I went back and did some searches on messages she posted - they all seem to be of a depressing, almost like cry for help before I commit suicide type msgs. Is that why you guys have such high views of her?

Remster
Muff 914

post deleted by moderaters because we felt like it and we can do it if we want so there :P
lol you ppl need to settle down if its not acceptible its not acceptible alot that are complaining wherent here befor it was moderated this one used to be basicly open and you could post undr anonomous however due to problems it was locked to only registered users it could be much worse no doubt many of you have seen other forums go down just look at rec its a joke on this site. if you dont want moderation dont expect the site to be any good
(o):P(o) i got a iq of 189 so there :P