Pammi

Merrick's little secret :)

Someone I know has recently been knighted the new "hemp god" for his efforts in the world of necklace making :) I even had to change my page so everyone would know they might get one of his 'creations' now, not necessarily mine! He *did* learn from the best tho... ;)
It's pretty funny, though, when it's *his* foot up on the dash in the car with hemp wrapped around his toe while I'm driving for a change. Even funnier when the toe is painted ;) LOL! He got a few stares at stop lights!
Something new!

ROFL! No, that's not his foot on the page, it's mine with the 'freakishly' long toes :) You might be surprised what I can do with those toes.... ;)
Pick things up with them! Sheesh..get your mind outta the gutter :) Hmmm..big feet on men means big *ahem*...long toes on women...??
Something new!

Someone I know has recently been knighted the new "hemp god" for his efforts in the world of necklace making :)

what a coincidence..when I was in my early twenties I had the same title,,...but it was for my um, unique GARDENING abilities....;)
now I just brew beer....:P (I got a yummy pale ale fermenting right now, and I will bottle a case for when I visit Chambersburg, PA for the first time ths spring if I can....)
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

I got some pale ale too, who wants some??? :)Yeah, JT, I think Pammi better watch out for that Lynn bitch!!! Of course Lynn is lower class white trailer park trash and Pammi is better than her in every way possible!!!
;)
"Don't die until you're dead"

yea i couldnt think of a signle thing that was attractive about lynn. and i did met lynn and pammi! pammi is WAYYYYY!!! hotter! lynn was more like one of the guys though!
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

ROFLMAO! You know, I'm getting a bit confused here. There actually IS a Lyn whom you might have met while in Cushing JT. LOL! She and Merrick have been good friends since they were kids, f***** a few times at one point, and now I'm friends with :) LOL! She actually looks weirdly very similar to me! Couldn't figure out if you might be talking about that Lyn, or 'the other one' :)
Something new!

There actually IS a Lyn whom you might have met while in Cushing JT. LOL! She and Merrick have been good friends since they were kids, f***** a few times at one point, and now I'm friends with :)

That sounds like a 3-way waiting to happen. :D
If it ever does, just remember.... video! ;)
Justin

ROFL - That Lynn 'bitch' is ugly, you've got to be kidding me.... OK, OK, I gotta admit, we get it on sometimes when the wife's not home. shhh... don't tell Pam!

ilshihm
(i laughed so hard i hurt myself)
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT