lazerq3

Spinning records!!

Hey try this out.....If you take a record of "queen" and spin "Another One Bites the Dust" backwards, that phrase will say "its hard to smoke marajuana(sp)...... I've done this with the 45 I have..........lame shit but still fun to do....TRY IT!!!!:)jason

Ok OK so I'm lame.............I'll be the first to admit that.......But come on people you gotta know the 45's and the 33's???? RPM's??? Doesnt anyone still have a box full of the Old Ricky Nelsons and the elvises, Blondey, Moody BLues..........Man I remeber going to the store to pick out a new 45!!!! That was good times......and I'm only 27
jason

I got a lot of these funny tape looking things. They are bulkier and have really bad music on them for the most part.... I thin kthey are called 5 tracks... no thats not it... 8 tracks.. thats it :P
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend... ~3EB

nope, sorry but mine didn't make it thru a summer in a friends storage locker. At least that's what she told me......

Ya know what 8 tracks are good for? If you take the cover off and turn it upside down, the spiral off the reel.. REALLY fun :)
I'm not talking about your pig tails, I'm talking about your sex appeal.... hit the road and I'm gone....

Lisa, there's a super rare version of Inna Gada Da Vida, a live recording that was something like 45 minutes long, that I've been sort of looking for. Not a real intense search, since I know I could probably find it on e-bay or something, but a search non the less. Actually, I was hoping to just get a copy of it in MP3 and yes I do know that the record would sound better, esp since even with high bitrates the compression used for MP3s cut off part of the spectrum, etc, etc...
"Give me one ping and one ping only..."

Heh, I don't have any records, no 8-tracks, not too many CDs besides the ones I make, and even fewer cassettes, BUT I do have 27Gb of MP3s...something like 7000+ songs. A very odd/wide selection of stuff that I regularly listen to. Everything but boy bands and tejano basically. :)"Give me one ping and one ping only..."

BUT I do have 27Gb of MP3s...something like 7000+ songs. A very odd/wide selection of stuff that I regularly listen to.

Unless all those mp3's are ultra high quality and about a quarter of a second long each, there is no way that you listen to all of them regularly. :P
20 million bathtubs can't be wrong. . .

I don't listen to all of them regularly, but last time that I went through and tried to clean house I couldn't find many that I wouldn't miss. I sat down and looked at every song title, etc and only deleted a couple hundred meg of music. I may not listen to all of them all the time, but I do genre changes every couple days so I get to them eventually, ya know? :)"Give me one ping and one ping only..."

It's funny how they give you a hard time about the vinyl, but are secretly dreaming of owning a pair of Technics 1200's and a mixer ;)
Sadly, all I could aspire to afford were a pair of Gemini SA600's and a BPM-150 - one day, one day.
Grumpy "Master of the Galloping Beat" Smurf