Billy

100th Jump from 21K,,,

Just got home from my trip to AZ,,
an first my prayers, hugs, an + energy to Michele and Marc,, hope ya are doin well!!
Got my 100th jump in at Eloy,, from 21,000 feet,, way cool,, kinda got pied an will post a couple picts later,, now I gotta get my C license so I don't know as much shit as Clay,,, oh an I didn't have ta buy beer cuz they had free beer after the last jump..
Don't read this shit down here,, it's nonsense,,,

Only if you promise not to slip me the tongue....i only do that with other chicks!!

Tease!
I'll see if I get any better offers. I'll let you know! :P
The closest thing to a kiss pass was a big ugly guy named Jim who threatened one on my first tandem. Thankfully, he chickend out once he found out I was having video.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

Remster,,
that hair pie thing,, we met Fred, who runs Lost Prairie,,an some of his friends, told a story of a nameless person who said he wanted hairpie for his pie'ing,, so they swept the bathroom floors, got the ladies ta shave, ( : itchy & scratchy,, ; ) added some other shit for fun,, and smacked him with a totally disgusting pie,,
Don't read this shit down here,, it's nonsense,,,