quade

Weekend Numbers April 6 & 7, 2002

1:3:0
First of the three was a 13K hop 'n' pop. GREAT cross country canopy ride in some fairly strong uppers.
A tandem rode the plane down this weekend at my dropzone. I had never seen that before, but I suppose that witnessing that does not count for a case. The TI figures he owes beer, since he had never landed in a jump plane. Do many tandems ride the plane down at your dz's?
BMcD...

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related obscure song lyrics....name that band:
I just want some skank!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My geuss is Skankin Pickle

Jeez, can't believe no one guessed it. Circle Jerks...
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

.5:4:2 (.5 is for the boobies that Zennie was talking about:D).
Went to Spaceland's FFF and had a great time. Even if the canopy I was jumping had NO flare left in it, did two jumps with it having to PLF both times. Borrowed a guy's rig for the 3rd and Dave's rig for the 4th.
Had the opportunity to do a coached jump with Max Cohn (Generation Freefly), learned a lot from him on that jump and at the seminars he gave. Good stuff!
Did a speed dive attempt in shorts and a t-shirt. All I could muster was 198mph in a stand, I'm disappointed in myself. That's ok, though, my techniqe come to find out was wrong for trying for speed. I've learned how to attempt this better and by next year I'll have a solid headdown, so look out Ramon! :D (he won the event with 271mph!)
"Homer Simpson, smiling politely."

(.5 is for the boobies that Zennie was talking about).

Well, in that case, after last night, I gotta change mine now...
.75:0:0 (Does it ever stop raining in Fort Worth?)
.75..... Those guys got .5 for a video....
She was cute when she knocked on my semi door.... Showed me some _really_ nice "C" size boobies, then stormed away all pissed off when I told her I don't and won't pay for sex, but if she wanted to have fun for the hell of it, she was welcome to step inside....:)Rev Jim
A-39869
"It's just what I do..."

0:4:1
Got four RW dives in yesterday, 3 way, 4 way, and two 5 ways. I learned that in order to be any good I have to continue practicing... it's been almost 2 months since I did RW and I wasn't even any good then, but I got rustier. I can't wait until the summer, predictable weather and steady pay... mmm...
I figure I probably owe beer for my 5 way. I learned how to do a power dock... so I miss my first slot and end up way high and outside. My slot is to take a sidebody on Jason the DZO. It was my 4th jump of the day and I was starting to regain a bit of confidence, so I dive down to the formation, on a perfect glide path to my slot. I had such a great line, in fact, that I forgot all about momentum, and by the time I realized how fast I was coming, it was too late; I hit Jason (right in the sidebody... too bad I was trying to stop myself and didn't take grips! :D) hard enough to funnel the formation and tumble past... I hear the look on his face was priceless! Well, nobody got hurt, and it was about the funniest dive I've been on yet...
M

0:0:0
I had to to go to Boston at the end of the week and through the weekend. I was going to try to make it to Jumptown but did not end up making it because my "new employer" wanted to meet with me on Saturday as well.
I am moving to Boston to start my new job making more $$$ and have full benefits, (skydivers like those). The hotel I will be managing is within an hour to Jumptown.
Whhhoooohoooo!
Lisa, I am not a slut.

Ok...
0:10:4
What an awesome weekend...
Two of the cases are owed for sure....first headdown (thanks
murel) and first time landing in the hula....
The other two are more obscure, but I'll pay anyway cuz I am so damn cool for having accomplished them.....
First spinning pieces that actually worked (ended up doing that twoice yesterday!!!) and first points of the hill....now THAT was cool...launched a compressed accordian out of the otter and it was rock steady...got second point still on hill....broke to spin the pieces and we were off the hill....still very cool!
Anne