AggieDave

Which Holy Grail Character Are You?

Im the Silly Frenchman -
You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king, you and your silly English kiniggets.I don't want to talk to you, no more, you empty-headed animal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

Ok, who really cares about the test? Can we just talk about the spankings and oral sex now?!

This is neither the time nor the place for such things. Apparently, from what I'm reading, the time and place for them is any Sunday morning in a Catholic Church in Boston.:P
Arthur, King of the BritsB|
"To understand Mankind, you must look at its two root words; Mank and Ind."

Actually, it was Launcelot who interrupted Galahad in the Castle Anthrax. You obviously have not seen the movie enough.

Only 3 times, and it's been a few years. Besides, I think the flu was making me crazy last night. I sent totally incoherent emails to my parents, my boss, and my history TA.
--
Brian

to all you claiming to be Arthur king of the Brits
Oh, king eh? Very nice! And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
Apparently I am Dennis